AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime Look Alikes / Act Alikes

Junior Member Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle has much to be proud of Shinigami Turtle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 12:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Anime Look Alikes / Act Alikes

I have been through to make sure I'm not posting something that's already been done but there are a lot of posts! Anyway, I didn't see one so.....

What (or which) Anime character(s) do you think you look and/or act most like?

According to my family and boyfriend I am Yomiko Readman A.K.A. The Paper from Read Or Die, though I don't look like her!
    S H I N I G A M I T U R T L E ! ! ! ! ! !

Member October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 06:34 PM
    Threads

Consensus was I would be Lady Une from New Mobile Report Gundam W. When I wear my glasses, that is.

Though not an anime, I was also told I reminded someone of Azula from Avatar.

Junior Member Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 05:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8764726252129

Im a mix of Shiky and Hintia because im Lazy and Shy
    You will never kno wat u can achieve if u never try..... in others words ATTACK with no mercy!

Senior Member Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Turtle View Post
    I have been through to make sure I'm not posting something that's already been done but there are a lot of posts!
    I actually made a thread that was pretty similar to this, but anyway.... To answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Turtle View Post
    What (or which) Anime character(s) do you think you look and/or act most like?
    Which character do I look like the most? I dont think I look like any character Ive seen so far. But which character do I act like the most? I think Sanji from One Piece. We have a lot of things in common, such as cooking, prefers kicking rather than punching, and we both love girls haha.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dont really look like any character from any anime in particular but I do tend to act like them sometimes. o.o;

Mostly I act like the anime girl with a temper and the day-dreamy type attitude. ^^;

Senior Member TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 03:47 AM
    Threads

Lol, I thought this thread was about compering diffrent anime characters to each other.

I really can't think of anyone other than Konata from Lucky star. Even though I don't care for the show, its probably the closest character that has came close to me. However, I can only remember a total of 7 animes that I've watched. So this isn't saying a lot.

If there is any character who is extremely laid back, likes music & video games, and trys to avoid fighting(this if its from an anime that has constant fights) let me know, because that will be me.
    -Matt
    Last edited by TwiDragon1000; 10-29-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information