AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Post your favorite AMV? [possibly video heavy]

Threaded View

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Post your favorite AMV? [possibly video heavy]

We've all seen them, some of us dabble in them, and I think a lot of us like them! But so many are poorly done, and we are left sifting through the rocks in search of a diamond. Well, why not help each other out and point out the best ones we've seen? So here it is, the first version of posting your favorite AMVs.

If you don't know how to work the youtube tags, here's now it is done. First, locate the AMV you wish to post and find the link. Here's mine

You can can do this one of two ways. You can take the bit of the url after the v= (in this case i0tTTGH4Xi4), and you insert them into the youtube tags.

[youtube]i0tTTGH4Xi4[/youtube

Of course, you'd close off that last bracket, but I didn't so that you could see. You could type in the tag yourself, or use the nifty button up at the top of the text box as you make the reply. Just paste in the assortment of numbers and letters, highlight, and click you YouTube button. Simple?

Another way you could do this is to is to copy the embed code (located directly right of the video on youtube) into the youtube tags. Both work, so use whichever.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i0tTTGH4Xi4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i0tTTGH4Xi4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube

Please, these videos take up a lot of bandwidth, so limit yourself to only 3 per post. Here are mine.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Please excuse the racial slur at the beginning of this video! I do not condone the usage of the word, nor do I think it is in good taste. I don't mean to offend anybody by posting this video!

+
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-20-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Thread Information