AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that adding the Doujin links to the main page helps growing it up?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very much

2 100.00%
  • Maybe.. just a little bit

0 0%
  • Not at all

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Doujin Section

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Doujin Section

Hello,

It's been... I don't know how long, and the doujin section is not getting anything new. I suggest that put the Doujin section's links in the main page of the site to increase its visibility.

I imagine that you are planning to not put it in the main page until it has grown enough (or at least until it has one song under each letter..), but that simply won't work. If people don't see it, they won't submit anything to it. It will just stay empty.

Just put the links (even if the page is half-empty). When new visitors see that there's a Doujin section and it's still new, they might think about submitting anything they have.

This won't be as slow as you think. Doujin music sales are 48% of the music sales in Japan.

If it helps, I'll make a poll to see how many people agree with me. I might be wrong after all, but if there're too much people who agree on this, I tihnk you should consider it very soon. It'll help the growth of the site.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Didn't anyone see this poll?
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 08-20-2009 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comments

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

This might seem like spam, but:

There was is a doujin section?

If there is though, I'm up for it. I'm an absolute fan of Doujin (even if I've been recently inactive of sorts).

みんなで歌おうよ!
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Aha! You see? That proves my point.

Kersheys, your post is no spam at all.. The doujin section has been there for months, but many people don't even know about it because there's no link for it!!!

The doujin section's URL is:

http://www.animelyrics.com/doujin

The truth is there is a link in one of the admins' signature (AzureDark), but that link is absolutely not enough. I thought that people who don't visit AnimeForum have no chance to see it, but now I see that even AF members don't see it! How do they expect it go get any new lyrics??!

Placing a link for the doujin section in AL's main page is a must if they want it to grow up. If anyone seconds me, please vote and/or comment.

Thank you very much.

Edit: And for those people who don't even know what is Doujin music: The word "doujin" in Japanese literally means "similar people", referring to a group of people who have similar interests... what we call in English a "circle" (such as a sewing circle, a science circle, a drawing circle, etc.)

Doujin music is music made by groups (or circles) of amature people (yeah, people like me and you), but they can be very professional. 48% of music sales in Japan are Doujin music. Examples of excellent doujin circles are Liz Triangle and SYNC.ART'S.

I hope that this is not considered off the topic, but I see it's very relevant and very important to be said here. I think many people don't know what is doujin music in the first place, and that might be one of the reasons why the doujin section is still almost empty.
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 08-19-2009 at 02:50 PM.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Please close this thread. The Doujin section is now linked properly. I give a very big THANK YOU to Kaitou Ace. He's the best. ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information