AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Java issues.

Member Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda has a reputation beyond repute Princess Zelda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2011 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Java issues.

I searched the forums and I couldn't really find a proper place to put this, so pardon me.

However, I can't load the chat. Don't tell me "download java," because I'm no moron. I've downloaded it, downloaded all the plugins and whatnots for firefox, tried to open chat on other browsers like IE or Opera, and still it does not load. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the java-whatevers on my computer (plugins, SDK, you know). I've gone to my internet options and ensured those Java options were selected, etc.

It's been this for quite some time, so naturally my computer and browsers have been restarted several times throughout this. Also, there's no pop-up blockers to prevent chat from opening.

On firefox, there's no little box with a red x in place of where chat loads, and in IE it just tells me to go to the Sun website (which I have, of course).

Can any of you figure out what's going on?
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Go to this page to test if Java is working:

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

The page has some troubleshooting options so be sure to check them. Your problem should be solved there. I'll write some suggestions, though:

* In Firefox, click the Tools menu, select Add-ons, go to the Plugins tab and check if the Java Plugin is listed there.

* In Firefox, click the Tools menu, select Options, go to the Content tab and make sure that Enable Java is ticked.

* If it's listed and enabled, Java should be working on other websites that use Java (including that Java test above..) try clearing the browser's cache. Or you can go to the Enter Chat page, then hold down the Shift key and Reload the page (while the Shift key is down). This will force the browser to reload everything including the applet, in case it was not successfully loaded.

Good luck, and please tell us whether it's solved or not. If it's not, please tell the version of the plugin, and whether or not the applet on that test page worked. Please tell your operating system and Firefox version.

Good luck again.

Closed Thread

Thread Information