AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In due respect for Ice Angel, your "sign" please!

Senior Member Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 08:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default In due respect for Ice Angel, your "sign" please!

I feel bad her thread was closed because the question she posed could be answered with just one word. I understand it is to keep the forum spam free, so I have decided to contibute as well! So to honor Ice Angel, I bring you these questions:

-What astrological sign are you?
    -Do you believe that the characteristic traits are relevant to who you are?
    -If you could choose to change your sign, what would it be?
    -And anything else you would like to share or mention with everyone!

I am a Scorpio, and some if not most of the Scorpio traits are true to who I am.

I am an artist, and I am very passionate in the things I love. Yes, I can be stubborn sometimes and can hold a grudge if some wrongs me very much so, but in general I am a nice person.

I am happy being a Scorpio, so I wouldn't choose any other sign to be. I am not "proud" of being a Scorpio as I don't think it's really an accomplishment or a title to be proud of. It's just something for fun!

This one guy got a Saggitarius (I know I spelled that wrong lol) who got that sign tattooed on his arm but that... in my opinion is a bit extreme/tasteless.

I don't really talk much about my astrological sign, unless asked or I am interested in talking about it. I also find it interesting that people commonly mistake "astronomy" with "astrology".

Enjoy!

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

lol i knew missy was gonna shut the last one down.

I'm a sagittarius...anti-climactic right? serpentarius bisects sagittarius (its the middle two weeks of sag)..i'm actually closer to a scorpio (venus is in scorpio).

I do have very similar traits to the sagittarius native. I love learning new things, am quite jovial, and of course, flirtatious.

I would never change my sign.

banzaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

i'm a tape worm

i date vulnerable ladies, milk them for everything they got, and then move on to the next mark
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

The reason why it was closed is because she was not the first "OMGZ I LOVE ASTROLOGICAL SIGNZ" person to make a thread aka there is a literal butt load of threads about what sign are you in the thread graveyard. Run to page 82 of Misc. threads and you will see.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    The reason why it was closed is because she was not the first "OMGZ I LOVE ASTROLOGICAL SIGNZ" person to make a thread aka there is a literal butt load of threads about what sign are you in the thread graveyard. Run to page 82 of Misc. threads and you will see.
    I don't believe that was the reason for the closure of the thread made my Ice Angel. It was cause the answers to the question she asked could be sum up in an one word answer.

Ok now to answer this thread.

I'm a scorpio, Sometimes I feel i relate to the traits of a scorpio. I would go into more detail but that requires work and looking and comparing things. And I'm just too lazy to do so.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I'm Scorpio and I'M SEXYLICIOUS.
    Last edited by sa5m; 08-18-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am a fishie. That is why I like akvarie.

And I would only date people who don't have a sign. Or if they have 2 signs. It doesn't matter the trait of the signs because there is either no trait or an even number of traits that will balance each other out.
    Last edited by Baka; 08-18-2009 at 05:49 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a Scorpio as well! (There are quite a few so far lol)

I think a lot of the traits that are for Scorpio are relevant to who I am. Such as being determined, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate, exciting, magnetic and obsessive.

I like my sign and I would never change it to anything else!

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Reading my user title? nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Threads

Gemini. I have a twin!
    Secret Technique.

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

I'm Aquarius. I like my sign, and I definitely have a lot of the traits. I'm a very honest person, I generally have to be because people can tell if I try to lie lol. I'm also very independent, intellectual and loyal

I don't really take astrology too seriously, it's fun, but that's about it. I think just about all these these sort of traits could be applied to just about everyone in one way or another.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Ice Angel's thread may have been closed because of trolls who would say the truth about astrology being just another manifestation of magical thinking or OP's sexual orientation or something.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post

I think a lot of the traits that are for Scorpio are relevant to who I am. Such as being determined, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate, exciting, magnetic, obsessive and sexylicious.
    Fixed it.
    There--that seems right for a typical Scorpio.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like it Sa5m! XDDD

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im aquarisu and love it ^^

"You are the inventors of the Zodiac. You see the world as it will be, or could be or should be rather than as it is. Humanitarian in the extreme, you have oodles of acquaintances and get along with everybody. Cool and detached, you have the ability to examine situations and customs from a rather unique angle.You thrive on being different and others often find you a bit odd. You, however, know that it's the rest of the signs that are truly peculiar. Freedom is your watchword and you will not be tied down. You have a longing to create a better world for all human beings and following your very strong intuition brings you success. "
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sagittarius, but I don't know the characteristics, they all seem similar anyway.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I'm a Virgo and I do have a lot of the traits. I am caring, love the person I am with, friendly, helpful and compassionate. I don't know a hell of a lot about astrology though.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I'm a sagittarius ;D the archer, basically-- supposedly I am a great in music (saxophonist!), I tend to go to the extremes, am cautious in making friends(but I would make a good one XD), extremely frank, making me seem tactless. I may not be a Scorpio, but I draw well.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Junior Member rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl has a reputation beyond repute rofl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2009 03:25 AM
    Threads

What astrological sign are you?
    virgo

Do you believe that the characteristic traits are relevant to who you are? some of them, sure. but i can pretty much find myself in all the other zodiac signs lol. i guess it's because these traits are so vague that anyone can incorporate them into their personality in one form or another

If you could choose to change your sign, what would it be?
    scorpio, only because it looks the best in my opinion

And anything else you would like to share or mention with everyone!
    root beer and m&ms is the breakfast of champions

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Hart View Post
    I feel bad her thread was closed because the question she posed could be answered with just one word. I understand it is to keep the forum spam free, so I have decided to contibute as well! So to honor Ice Angel, I bring you these questions:
    Thank u so much..I appreciate it..thank u

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Hart View Post
    I was born on September 22. This would either be the second to last day or last day of Virgo or the first day of Libra. Since it's more likely that I would be a Virgo (66.6%), I have chosen that as my astrological sign. As a bonus, I also happen to be born on the first day of autumn. Quite a coincidence =D

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo Positive Characteristics
    Modest and shy
    Meticulous and reliable
    Practical and diligent
    Intelligent and analytical
    I pulled this off some random site. I personally believe that star signs don't have any influence on how I behave. I believe that I am modest and shy, but that's only public speaking and modesty is generally a recommended trait when dealing with people. I have chosen to be modest, and I am only shy with certain tasks. I am hardly meticulous, rarely picky about details. I am reliable when it comes to promises, but rarely when it comes to school work. I am practical. I try to solve things in the least complicated and most efficient manner. However, I am not diligent. I hate practice. I have to study. I am a procrastinator. I have to agree with the last two traits as well. However, I do not think that it is because I am too prideful of myself or that it is because of the star sign. I believe it is my father's influence on me that resulted in the display of those traits. This thing is way too long.

SIMPLIFIED. I DON'T BELIEVE STAR SIGNS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY PERSONALITY, BEHAVIOR, OR ACTIONS.

There's not reason to change my sign. No sign is better than another. Sure, being a guy with a Virgo sign makes some ridiculously supercilious people laugh at me. But who cares what those people think anyway.

Although I'm not diligent in my school work, it seems I'm rather diligent in typing these ridiculous posts.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I'm a cancer, and I think my characteristic traits are relevant to who I am. And I wouldn't want to change my sign, I like being a cancer.

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    I'm a cancer, and I think my characteristic traits are relevant to who I am. And I wouldn't want to change my sign, I like being a cancer.
    That's hilarious when taken out of context.

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

Scorpio

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mostly Homocidal AI, some gray goo.

Somewhat. I can so associate to HAL9000, GlaDOS and SHODAN. I'm not like Skynet though, he's got too many ambitions. I like to start small. You know, take over a space station or something, you know, use it to grow a breed of hostile mutants.

The Blob!

I'm kinda full. I ate too much pizza.
    Last edited by Eris; 08-19-2009 at 06:03 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable has a reputation beyond repute Adorkable's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 04:19 PM
    Threads

-I'm a Libra

-I belive some characteristics may be true.. But other characteristics from different star signs are true for me too. I don't believe in star signs being able to tell you who you are or predict your future

-I wouldn't change my sign, it has no relevance to affect my life so it matters not.
    Also, I like my birthday being in October. Dunno why xD

Closed Thread

Thread Information