AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Signatures :)

Junior Member ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Signatures :)

Hi *waves*
    I'm new to the forums
    I have been making graphics for 2 years though, because I am apart of several other forum websites ...
    But here are some graphics I have made recently

Ways to make them better?

-Forever<3

Reading my user title? nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Threads

I really like the last one!
    I dont know what I should tell you.
    Im not good at sigs. XD
    They're awesome for sure!

Welcome to AF too!
    Secret Technique.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

To be honest, you should stop blurring around the person like you do, it kind of messes it up and makes it look not so great because you shouldn't blur it like that in my opinon. I like your font, but in your Hitsugaya signature I wouldn't of made the font take up most of the room.

Also I would center your characters sometimes. Your focus are supposed to be on them. But my favorite one would have to be your Dark one, I liked how you made that.
    Last edited by Daken.; 08-18-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ichigo looks like hes from the 21st century lol
    theyre really nice
    i like the last two most ^^

but they seem pretty empty to me , then again im not good with graphics , so cant really say anything
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Junior Member ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing is just really nice ForeverSing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-Supreme View Post
    I really like the last one!
    I dont know what I should tell you.
    Im not good at sigs. XD
    They're awesome for sure!

Welcome to AF too!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    To be honest, you should stop blurring around the person like you do, it kind of messes it up and makes it look not so great because you shouldn't blur it like that in my opinon. I like your font, but in your Hitsugaya signature I wouldn't of made the font take up most of the room.

Also I would center your characters sometimes. Your focus are supposed to be on them. But my favorite one would have to be your Dark one, I liked how you made that.
    Thank you for the tip
    And I put some of them off to the side because some of the pictures are cut off on one edge, so if I put it in the middle, it would show that cut off edge, which would annoy me to no end .-.
    And thank you, I personally like the Dark one the best too

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    ichigo looks like hes from the 21st century lol
    theyre really nice
    i like the last two most ^^

but they seem pretty empty to me , then again im not good with graphics , so cant really say anything
    Rotfl, he does! I believe that picture is originally from the Manga, and then someone colored it...
    Thank you
    Yeah, most of my graphics are pretty plain
    When I try to make them 'not-plain', they end up looking to cluttered, and it annoys me ._.

-Forever

Closed Thread

Thread Information