AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All Hail Britannia!

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 01:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

Default All Hail Britannia!

Well, I checked, and there isn't a current country using the name Britannia. So, I have printed out a flag and taped it to my door, making my room the first colony of Britannia! And I am it's emperor. I have until 2010 of the imperial calendar to somehow have 98 heirs and take over Japan. I'm going to need some help, so if you want to join my country of Britannia, print out the Britannia flag, fill out the forms, and join my noble cause of global domination! It'll be almost as fun as playing risk.

Britannia!

National Bird: Birds are for the Europeans!
    National Flower: Only the Chinese federation would have a national flower!
    National Anthem:
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
    And death to every foe!
    Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
    We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
    Arise young heroes!
    Our past inspires noble deeds
    All Hail Britannia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
    Step forth, seek glory!
    Hoist your swords high into the clouds
    Hail Britannia!

Our Emperor stands astride this world
    He'll vanquish every foe!
    His truth and justice shine so bright
    All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
    Like mountains and sea
    His bloodline immortal and pure
    All Hail Britannia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
    Go forth and seek glory
    Hoist your swords high into the clouds
    Hail Britannia!

Flag:

Colonies: 3 The capitol city of Pendragon, lilmix's place, and Blackrosetwilight's house. Yakman1692's place Dreydor's place, Yakman1692, Lycan, Kimi No Kyoko's house, Papancake's room,The First Colony of Britannia in the Philippines.
    Population: Alkazor,
    lilminx,
    Yakman1692,
    Blackrosetwilight,
    Dreydor
    Yakman1692
    Wolfgirl90
    SigmaSD (Honorary Britannian)
    Kimi No Kioku
    Papancake
    OtakuInu

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
    Last edited by Alkazor; 09-23-2009 at 02:33 AM.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ha ha i love it XD
    can i join?
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Congratulations, you've just become the second Britannian citizen!

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Only about 2,999,999,998 of us until we can begin the invasion!

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Wasnt Britannia what the Romans used to call the British Isle's back in the days of yonder stuff, oh and i would be happy to join.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes it is, I beleive there's a wikipedia entry about it.

But the Romans aren't using it now, so you're in! If you would like to give your Colony a name, feel free to. Since I'm the emperor, I guess my room is the capitol city of Pendragon.

All Hail Britannia!

Junior Member Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

lol, this is so epic, im going to print this out

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

You do know that one of the British national anthems is "Rule Britannia"

When Britain first, at heaven's command,
    Arose from out the azure main,
    Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,
    This was the charter, the charter of the land,
    And guardian angels sang this strain:

Rule Britania!
    Britannia rule the waves.
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!

The nations, not so blest as thee,
    Must in their turn, to tyrants fall,
    Must in ,must in, must in their turn, to tyrants fall,
    While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free,
    The dread and envy of them all.
    (Chorus)
    Rule Britannia!

Rule Britannia!
    Brittons never, never, never shall be slaves.

So I suppose that your plan to form a new Britannia nation will not be greeted with joy by everyone in England.

Probably some stuffy and patriotic people will start singing:

"Rue, Britannia,
    Britannia rue this day.."

When they hear about what could be considered to be an insult to their national anthem.

Others will be more accepting. The Sword in the Stone, for example, has a parody of the other national anthem, God Save the Queen (or King) and nobody got upset by it as far as I know:

God save King Pendragon
    Long may his reign drag on,
    God save our king.
    Send him most gory-ous,
    Great and uproarious,
    Horrible and hoarious...
    God save our king.

I believe there is also a magazine Britannia about the history of Roman Britain, which was called Britannia as someone already mentioned.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 08-22-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Gurren Dai Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2011 05:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: omega yakman

I am with you! I shall be loyal to Britannia till the day I die!

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I shall join. My colony will be named Lycan, after the many wolf plushies and pictures that adorn my bedroom. In fact, I even made a seal for my colony:

Colony Motto: Fortitudo fortis defendit ("Courage Protects the Strong Ones").

Colony Specialties: Aerospace engineering and related subjects (aeronautical engineering, astronautical engineering, materials science, etc); Occult studies (witchcraft, alchemy, astrology, etc).

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Hmm... should I join some crazy people thinking they can make up a country called Britannia, or should I stay with the Chinese owned US? Hmmm.....*thinks* I think I'll join Britannia. All hail Britannia.

I don't know if I'll have my own region, but I would like to be acknowledged as an honorary Britannian.

Junior Member darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku is infamous around these parts darkroomcorner..kukuku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2009 05:25 PM
    Threads

Just to let you know I'm Chinese and that flower thing made nooooo sense'_'
    kukuku...I press.

What do the robot masters do in their free time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YufiaexuN6w

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by darkroomcorner..kukuku View Post
    Just to let you know I'm Chinese and that flower thing made nooooo sense'_'
    Well, he was actually talking about the Chinese Federation (a country that exists in the Code Geass universe), not the actual country of China.

Although, China does indeed have its own national flower (in fact, they have two: the Plum Blossom and the Tree Peony), so....
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Oh! Can I join emperor! Pretty please!
    All Hail Britannia!!!
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

ohmygosh, you dork :D

I su want in too :O

All Hail Britannia!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

Cool theme!!! I wanna join too. I'm gonna print the flag as soon as I can. And make my bed the first colony of Britannia in the Philippines.

All hail Britannia!!!
    Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

W00t, look at all my beautiful subjects!

Finally updated, it's been busy running a country and all, y'know? I tried to establish a colony at Anime Weekend Atlanta, but in the end failed...or was too busy posing for people because my cosplay was too kewl. but anyway...
    Welcome to Britannia!

Also, due to certain setbacks, I may not have as many heirs as I need. I've decided that the imperial calendar should be changed. The year now is 1967, which should give me a bit more time to get some heirs. This change is based on ProEuphies findings in this thread here: What is the date AD of Code Geass?
    Last edited by Alkazor; 09-23-2009 at 02:43 AM.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alkazor View Post
    W00t, look at all my beautiful subjects!

Finally updated, it's been busy running a country and all, y'know? I tried to establish a colony at Anime Weekend Atlanta, but in the end failed...or was too busy posing for people because my cosplay was too kewl. but anyway...
    Welcome to Britannia!

Also, due to certain setbacks, I may not have as many heirs as I need. I've decided that the imperial calendar should be changed. The year now is 1967, which should give me a bit more time to get some heirs. This change is based on ProEuphies findings in this thread here: What is the date AD of Code Geass?
    Seriously, good luck with that.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

I wanna join!!!!
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Junior Member Lloyd of Pudding is on a distinguished road Lloyd of Pudding's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 05:24 AM
    Threads

I'll join your cause, but I want a cool Geass power. XD

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

May I join?

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

This thread doesn't seem to have a point anymore. I guess I should coup d'etat and become the new leader of Britannia. Those in favor of joining me say Aye.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Yew Neek™ is #1 Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1547-6407-0804

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!

and I agree to nominate SigmaSD. So... AYE!!! :P

Dango Dango Daikazoku!
    (^ ^) ---- (^ ^) ---- (^ ^)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You would follow an honorary Britannian, an 11 as your emperor?
    Last edited by Alkazor; 12-03-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

All Hail Alkazor!!!!

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, happy new year, my son is in Japan, time to invade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information