AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wut iz Madara/Tobi's plan??!?!?!!!?!?!?

Junior Member Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 10:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wut iz Madara/Tobi's plan??!?!?!!!?!?!?

if uve seen da latest manga, Madara/Tobi tells Zetsu's Black 1/2 2 "begin". I keep wondering wut hez got planned, but im stumped!!! i wana know wut other ppl thnk. so tell me: Wut do u thnk da "Eye of the Moon Plan" iz??????????

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

who knows man? thats why i'm gonna read it friday...its gettin good!

Member Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2010 12:48 PM
    Threads

I think it probably has something to do with forcing Sasuke to overuse his Mangekyou sharingan, ie having to fight at least one Kage and all those Samurai, causing him to go blind and having to rely on Madara's plan, causing him to take the place of Nagato in that statue thingy. Though this is just my ideas.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Something evil and involving Sasuke and Naruto? but i'm looking forward to it. what i'd like to know is why he needs the bijuu.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information