AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Lelouch(Zero) - Villain or Hero of Justice?

Threaded View

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 01:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by +Namiko+ View Post
    Quote: "
    So you claim that mutilating a website is even worse than having someone helpless at the feet of your two giant robots and killing them instead of capturing them."

No.

I dont.

You seem to think that everyone, like yourself, has ability to differenciate real life from anime.

But anime characters are not "someone" they are ink and pixels of color. Therefore, the death of insignificant secondary characters who just managed to get on my nerves every time they opened their mouth(Euphie) MAKES ME GIGGLE.

And mutilating a website is worse than killing an anime character. Im sure every one in the world can live with the animated bombing/shooting/poisoning/impaling/vaporization/spiritual department of an animated character.

If you feel bad for anyone, feel bad for their voice actor, who was out of a job after they died.

Quote: "I didn't. I lost interest in the story. What suspense can there be when the character who has ninety percent of all the goodness in the cast of dozens has already been murdered."

THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU IN THIS FORUM?
    WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES BEFORE YOU INSTIGATE A WAR ABOUT IT.
    DUR!

You obviously are so close minded that you would never listen to someone's half of the story. Code Geass is not a show for children, which is what your are acting like. You remind me of Nina. Geez. Do you sit at home screaming "ZEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" ?

Euphie wants you to pwease stop embarrassing her 3:>
    About not seeing the second season, see my post # 50 above. Also see it for my response to your saying that we are supposed to appreciate Lelouch's last act of kindness.

Wolfgirl90 criticizes me for calling you frightening in your indifference to the evil of Lelouch, Of course I was merely responding to you callling me frightening.

You say that killing an amime character is no big deal and not as bad as messing up a thread. But I keep saying that what Lelouch did was murder in the worst degree, or would be if done by a real person to a real person. I discuss the real-life ethics of doing what Lelouch did and you just say go away we don't care its just a story.

So have you ever posted anywhere expressing a lot of emotion about Lelouch and Code Geass, a post in which you take it seriously despite it being just a story?

Euphemia was not an insignificant secondary character, except in screen time. She was the most important character because she was the only character who was good, because she was more good than all the other characters put together. Without her the series is just evil people fighting other evil people.

So you giggled when someone good and noble was murdered, merely because she had a voice or a way of speaking you find irritating? How mature. How sympathetic.

Don't respond unless you want me to respond to your response. Good bye.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 09-05-2009 at 11:27 PM.

Thread Information