AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Lelouch(Zero) - Villain or Hero of Justice?

Threaded View

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Lelouch(Zero) - Villain or Hero of Justice?

Well I think that's quite an interesting topic, because even though I like Lelouch very much, I can't tell if he is Villain or Hero of Justice.
    But still I would go with the Hero of Justice, because he sacrificed his own life in order for world to become a better place to live. He collected all world's hatred. I know you can tell that many people died, but there was a need for that. I just can't believe that he was a very bad person.

So tell me what you think - Is Lelouch(Zero) a Villain or a Hero of Justice?

P.S. I don't see the thread like this, but if you've seen this somewhere please tell me where
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 08-12-2009 at 01:29 PM.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Thread Information