AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Star

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Cool, so....are there more people here who like the dub better? :3
    Yes,though I haven't tried sub,I don't want to because the dubbded is so good.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The sub is okay...but in the dub, it feels like the actors give the characters much more personality. :]

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 05:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    The sub is okay...but in the dub, it feels like the actors give the characters much more personality. :]
    Indeed, it does. The english voices match perfectly with the characters' nature and way of being, it's very satisfying.

And what I've also admired is the detail and effort that's shown with how the characters were drawn. The hair, eyes, color, shadowing, and textures... it's all so pleasing to the eyes. Sure, some of the body proportions do come out a bit off in a few episodes, but that never bothered me when watching Outlaw Star or any other classic anime, it's to be expected and accepted.
    SMILE!

Senior Member cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2010 07:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SOS RaShayRitto View Post
    wow i just had a trip down memory lane! i guess i forgot just how influenced i was by this show back then. the second twilight suzuka's theme song played i went nuts! i listened to that song non stop when i was in middle school. i guess i DID follow this show all the way. and now that i think about it, i role played as Gene way back when i did that RP chatting stuff.

talk about forgetting your childhood, huh?

XD Fantastic. We are about the same age, your a year younger than me, and this could have very easily been me making this thread. I wanted to buy up all the anime that I used to watch on TV about a year ago, and outlaw star was among them. When that ending theme came on I went nuts too.

Me and my brother when I was a kid actually had this weird contest where we'd see how long we could hold the last syllable of the word 'outlaw' before needing to say star, like the little mid caption in the show.

OUTLAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW STAR!!!

XD

Also for some reason I always really liked:

TO....

BE.....

TO BE CONTINUED

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yeah, it's hard to not like "To. Be. Continued." XD It was like
    BAM!
    BAM!
    BAM!
    *credits*
    Epic.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I loved it when they had those little gunshots before they went to commercial,and after they came back.

Member Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth has a reputation beyond repute Rageth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 01:43 PM
    Threads

I used to watch Outlaw Star whenever my parents were out of the house. The problem with this was that in every episode I had no clue what was going on because I would miss a few and my parents aren't very keen on anime.

Luckily though I've got every episode on DVD and I've seen them all.
    Last edited by Rageth; 04-22-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Chaos makes life fun, but order is a safety net.

Junior Member AlexKeller is on a distinguished road AlexKeller's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 08:37 PM
    Threads

^That would suckkk.
    Btw -- This series is awesome.
    Music: www.soundclick.com/alexkkkeller
    isellspacesuits (8:50:07 PM): haha
    isellspacesuits (8:50:15 PM): anything pertaining religion makes me laugh
    KeybladeRider (8:50:47 PM): 911?
    isellspacesuits (8:51:09 PM): the action itself wasn't funny
    isellspacesuits (8:51:12 PM): the logic behind it
    isellspacesuits (8:51:13 PM): was

Member Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2013 01:07 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Outlaw Star

I miss the old Midnight Run when this came on after 08th MS Team

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
    I used to watch Outlaw Star whenever my parents were out of the house. The problem with this was that in every episode I had no clue what was going on because I would miss a few and my parents aren't very keen on anime.

Luckily though I've got every episode on DVD and I've seen them all.
    Can't watch most anime around my parents,because of the women in the show.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

wow this thread still lives! Damn now I'm going to feel like rewatching and i'll get all nostalgic at the end credits and cry like a woman
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

My favorite part of the show is still Aisha Clanclan. ^_^

Junior Member Brotha Yasuji is on a distinguished road Brotha Yasuji's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 08:32 PM
    Threads

It was the first anime I ever saw, it came out when I was like 6 and I will always love it.

Member Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

damn they need to bring this back to adult swim

Member BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Decepticons Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 07:05 AM
    Threads

Cartoon Network needs to have a whole freaking anime-revival going on.

Every gun-fight in Outlaw Star made squeal like a little girl. And OMG the Caster Gun was bananas!
    Last edited by BigduO209; 11-24-2010 at 12:16 AM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Too bad that they lost the license to it just like most of the other shows you don't see anymore.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Yeah, the fights where great, any idea who owns the rights or are they just floating in limbo?

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think it's still up in limbo as far as a license to broadcast but i'm not certain about that. as for the general rights i do believe bandai still owns them but don't go quoting me on that one.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

goddamn cartoon network sucks

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I can't say i disagree but what can you do. business is business and if they lost the rights i don't see any reason for them to get it back. besides there are always the dvds that are floating around.

Set made by me

Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is true, but it's also nice to see on tv, it would be nice to see something different for a change on adult swim

Senior Member Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I definitely remember Outlaw Star...wow. This anime had a brief run on Toonami here in the states, if memory serves correct...

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

It did, don't think it showed the whole series. Same goes with others like Zach Bell.

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

Outlaw Star was awesome it actually made you want to become an Outlaw! I loved the action and especially the ending theme music, those songs didn't seem like what you would expect from a show like that. Plus I had a crush on Melphina

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Outlaw Star was epic. It's a must see in my opinion. I'm curious to check out this Angel Links. I never knew they had a spin off of Outlaw Star.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information