AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Royal Guard / The Zero Division

Junior Member Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 07:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Royal Guard / The Zero Division

They Seem to be composed of The Strongest and Skilled Captains on Soul Society, An i was wondering if they will make appear In The Battle Against Aizen.

I guess Ichigo's Father Was one of them since he stated indirectly that he is a Captain-Class Shinigami.

And just like i heard : Aizen may manage to Get about 10 Vasto Lorde. and a single vasto Lorde Can defeat a Captain, which leave The question if they were able to gain The shinigami Power thanks to the Hougyouko, then they will be So freaken Strong, And i guess only The Zero Division will be able to take them.

So what do you guys Think About them, this is a general Disscusion About the Royal Guard !!!

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

Wait... Ichigo's father was part of The Royal Guard? Hmm, anyways, I had thought about this division of the soul society quite a bit as well. I mean, imagine how powerful these guys are that are in the Royal Guard/Zero Division. Are they more powerful than the Captain Commander? Even more powerful?

As far as if they will be used against Aizen, I can't see that happening but, I have a question. Are Ichimaru, Aizen and Tousen more powerful than the Vasto Lorde or have gotten powerful than the captains since they went to Hueco Mundo? If so, then I can maybe see The ROyal Guard/Zero Division getting involved.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2015 06:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i can see the kings key being maid and then zero divison getting involved to defend the soul king

so you've got the vizard and Captains fighting espada/aizen

its a big powerwhoring fest enough without zero division D:

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Junior Member Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777 is infamous around these parts Revolution777's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 07:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -shinji View Post
    i can see the kings key being maid and then zero divison getting involved to defend the soul king

so you've got the vizard and Captains fighting espada/aizen

its a big powerwhoring fest enough without zero division D:
    But we still have yet to see The Vasto Lorde that Aizen Has in his army who may have become Arrancar too, These guys will be the The Zero division opponents, i am sure of it.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2015 06:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

but arrancar are failures compared to vizard

it so it has been suggested

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by -shinji View Post
    but arrancar are failures compared to vizard

it so it has been suggested
    Actually, both the Arrancar and Vaizards are "failures", compared to what Aizen is aiming for. Aizen wishes to create a perfect half-hollow-half-shinigami. He tried giving hollow powers to shinigami, and got the Vaizards, who are mostly shinigami but also part hollow. He then tried giving shinigami powers to hollow, and got the Arrancar, which are mostly hollow but also part shinigami.

But we still have yet to see The Vasto Lorde that Aizen Has in his army who may have become Arrancar too, These guys will be the The Zero division opponents, i am sure of it.
    Didn't we already get confirmation that Ulquiorra (and thus everyone higher ranked than him) was a vasto lorde? Afterall, the shape of his mask/helmet thing was the same shown in the silhouette of a vasto lorde when they were first mentioned.

At this point, though, looking at all the crazy power scales in the series, I don't think it would really matter anyway. Kubo just grants his characters immense power simply because he wants to. Remember when the first Arrancar went to the Material World, and the Captains and Vice-Captains and Urahara barely stood a chance? Now it's a few months later in the timeline (and 2 years later for the readers...), and the Captains are fighting more-or-less on par with the top-ranked Espada, which should be ridiculous, given that we've been told the power-rankings for the espada are exponential and not linear.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Actually, both the Arrancar and Vaizards are "failures", compared to what Aizen is aiming for. Aizen wishes to create a perfect half-hollow-half-shinigami. He tried giving hollow powers to shinigami, and got the Vaizards, who are mostly shinigami but also part hollow. He then tried giving shinigami powers to hollow, and got the Arrancar, which are mostly hollow but also part shinigami.

Didn't we already get confirmation that Ulquiorra (and thus everyone higher ranked than him) was a vasto lorde? Afterall, the shape of his mask/helmet thing was the same shown in the silhouette of a vasto lorde when they were first mentioned.

At this point, though, looking at all the crazy power scales in the series, I don't think it would really matter anyway. Kubo just grants his characters immense power simply because he wants to. Remember when the first Arrancar went to the Material World, and the Captains and Vice-Captains and Urahara barely stood a chance? Now it's a few months later in the timeline (and 2 years later for the readers...), and the Captains are fighting more-or-less on par with the top-ranked Espada, which should be ridiculous, given that we've been told the power-rankings for the espada are exponential and not linear.
    True enough. For those that have been keeping up with the most recent additions to the manga and anime, it's plainly obvious that Hitsugaya's battle with Harribel is exaggerated (to say the least). Here we have a young captain who has been seen having difficulty with Arrancars that weren't even Espada and yet now he's fighting near on par with the 3rd ranked Espada? There can be a difference in strength depending on a person's mental state to be sure, as Ichigo overly exemplifies, but the abyss of difference here is over the top.

The only battles thus far that I think can be said to be a bit more believable are Barragan vs Soi Fon and Kyoraku vs Starkk. With regards to the first, Barragan pretty much had Soi Fon on the ropes even without his release;

but once he did, Soi Fon stood virtually no chance on her own, even with her Bankai.
    And with regards to the latter, although Kyoraku and Starkk seemed on par at the beginning;

one can see the immensity of the #1 Espada's power when he released. Even with his Shikai, Kyoraku was being quickly overwhelmed by Starkk. So, in this respect, unless this age-old captain's Bankai is something else, he's gonna need some help if he wants to take Starkk down.

Although, there is one little tid bit of information that one must keep in mind. It was only during the battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra that we discovered that the Arrancars have the capability to ascend to another level beyond their initial release. Ulquiorra's second-stage release, which he dubbed the "Ressurecion Segunda Espada", showed just how much power an Arrancar is truly capable of. Ulquiorra in this evolved form was powerful enough. It doesn't take much to realize what would happen if all Arrancars, or even just the Espada themselves, were capable of this release. I imagine that Kubo had to keep them to their first-stage release to give the Soul Society Captains a fighting chance.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 08-11-2009 at 07:00 PM.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Junior Member Zaku Fan is just really nice Zaku Fan is just really nice Zaku Fan is just really nice Zaku Fan is just really nice Zaku Fan is just really nice Zaku Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 04:13 PM
    Threads

I also suspect that Ichigo's "father" is a royal guard. My guess is that Orihime is an actual princess from the royal family but was banished/disowned after she fell in love with a vast lorde? hollow who we now know as ichigo. Kisuke's and Aizen's knowledge of hollowfication was based off scatterred records of this incident.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post

Although, there is one little tid bit of information that one must keep in mind. It was only during the battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra that we discovered that the Arrancars have the capability to ascend to another level beyond their initial release. Ulquiorra's second-stage release, which he dubbed the "Ressurecion Segunda Espada", showed just how much power an Arrancar is truly capable of. Ulquiorra in this evolved form was powerful enough. It doesn't take much to realize what would happen if all Arrancars, or even just the Espada themselves, were capable of this release. I imagine that Kubo had to keep them to their first-stage release to give the Soul Society Captains a fighting chance.
    Ulquiorra also pointed out that he was the only Espada capable of such a release.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ulquiorra also pointed out that he was the only Espada capable of such a release.
    Indeed, but why is this so? I believe Ulquiorra merely said that because he was the only Espada at the time who had achieved the second release. I recall him saying that he was also the only who had chosen to side with high-speed regeneration rather than superior strength; but I don't think that would have anything to do with acquiring the release.

The problem here is is that we don't have any concrete details as to Ulquiorra's acquiring of the release, nor of any particular requirements that are necessary for its acquisition. With this in mind, we can't completely rule out the possiblity that the other Espada are also capable of achieving this power; particularly the top 3 which I believe are the other Vasto Lorde. Perhaps this is in itself a clue, although there's no way to verify at this point. If there is to be a future use of the Arrancars' second release, my best guess is that it will be revealed when the Hogyoku fully awakens.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Indeed, but why is this so? I believe Ulquiorra merely said that because he was the only Espada at the time who had achieved the second release. I recall him saying that he was also the only who had chosen to side with high-speed regeneration rather than superior strength; but I don't think that would have anything to do with acquiring the release.

The problem here is is that we don't have any concrete details as to Ulquiorra's acquiring of the release, nor of any particular requirements that are necessary for its acquisition. With this in mind, we can't completely rule out the possiblity that the other Espada are also capable of achieving this power; particularly the top 3 which I believe are the other Vasto Lorde. Perhaps this is in itself a clue, although there's no way to verify at this point. If there is to be a future use of the Arrancars' second release, my best guess is that it will be revealed when the Hogyoku fully awakens.

Well that's just Kubo Tite's crappy, vague writting. Ulquiorra's abilities are supposed to be special, but I'm sure in 10 chapters everyone and their mother will have them. Sort of like how BanKai was super-special-awesome.

It doesn't matter now that Ichigo can go SSJ9001.

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well that's just Kubo Tite's crappy, vague writting. Ulquiorra's abilities are supposed to be special, but I'm sure in 10 chapters everyone and their mother will have them. Sort of like how BanKai was super-special-awesome.

It doesn't matter now that Ichigo can go SSJ9001.
    Yeah, well... Kubo seriously screwed Ichigo over. He was a worthwhile character in the Soul Society Arc, fighting evenly against Captain-class Shinigami with only his Shikai; and his awesome fight with Byakuya with the first ever release of his Bankai, which in my personal opinion was the one and only time we got to see its true power. And now he's just... blah.

I'll start giving some actual attention to Ichigo when he gets over this long-term self-confidence problem and gets back to the way he was when he threw himself into battle like he did against Byakuya and Zaraki and got some actual enjoyment out of it.

I still don't understand why Kubo got rid of Ichigo's super speed. Did he think it was too much of an advantage or something? Gah, that still annoys me so much. ><

Anyway; you could very well be right about Kubo granting the other Arrancars the second release. It would fall pretty much in line with his writing as of late, though I really wish that wouldn't happen. As things stand; although everyone will put up a pretty good fight, I don't see how they plan on defeating Aizen and the rest of the Arrancars whilst bringing this story to a somewhat decent ending. There'll be some huge, albeit predictable, plot twist to drag this fight out for a long while yet...

Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 08-14-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Junior Member ronjing is on a distinguished road ronjing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 08:43 PM
    Threads

Ichigo's power when fighting Byakuya was at max 1. he couldn't control it. 2 he was trying to protect his freinds.

now he has better control meaning his true 100% speed isn't shown except when needed

also it adds to suspense for his next great power.

Ichigo even with his mask is not as powerful as he potential can be he still has to fight his hollow self in full power to achieve a greater power perfect match of shinigami and hollow powers.

about the royal guard. It is possible they are waiting to see the end of the battle and also that Ichigo's father is part of it although he could be the last nobel family as the kurosaki name is actually well known to byakuya and also the caption commander.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I still don't understand why Kubo got rid of Ichigo's super speed. Did he think it was too much of an advantage or something? Gah, that still annoys me so much. ><
    uhh lol he didnt get rid of it...when ichigo first got his bankai they made it were he seemed as if he was super fast...which he was ..at the time...then people became stronger and faster so ichigo may look like he slowed but everbody else got faster

And of course its common knowledge that Isshin is a royal guard i mean nobody else in the soul society knew him and in turn back the pendelum he wasnt even in it and kisuke was just enrooled to be lietentnet(sp?)..so that means somehow kisuke met one of the royal guards..i dont really know how..maybe whne he got banished and probably could tell that Isshin was a former soul reaper...hmm who knows there history,,they still havent told how ichigo aquired his vizard power..or how his zanpakuto is a hollow

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pein/nagato-dono View Post
    uhh lol he didnt get rid of it...when ichigo first got his bankai they made it were he seemed as if he was super fast...which he was ..at the time...then people became stronger and faster so ichigo may look like he slowed but everbody else got faster

And of course its common knowledge that Isshin is a royal guard i mean nobody else in the soul society knew him and in turn back the pendelum he wasnt even in it and kisuke was just enrooled to be lietentnet(sp?)..so that means somehow kisuke met one of the royal guards..i dont really know how..maybe whne he got banished and probably could tell that Isshin was a former soul reaper...hmm who knows there history,,they still havent told how ichigo aquired his vizard power..or how his zanpakuto is a hollow
    It's an interesting theory you bring up, but it doesn't seem to hold much water. In his fight against Byakuya, Ichigo's speed at the beginning was such that Byakuya could barely hold his own against it. It was only as the fight dragged on that Ichigo fell victim to his own spiritual pressure and his speed began to decrease. With this in mind, are you really insinuating that all of the people we see fight against Ichigo after this battle are just so fast in their own right that they can either match and/or exceed Ichigo's Bankai speed? No matter which way you slice it, there are just some things here that don't seem to add up.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution777 View Post
    I reckon wonderweiss was a powerful vasto lorde. I mean when he was arrancar-ified, the hollow form looked like the silouhette someone else already mentioned. In fact, he does frighten me, autistic or not. If nothing else, because Tite has essentially a clean slate to work with, I reckon he might turn out to be, scary, at the least.

As to the royal guard, I guess its only a matter of time before they appear - isnt the creative process of bleach based around character creation? And a group of captains on a Shunsui/Yammamoto level would be too good an oppertunity to resist. But it would go even more OTT which would be sad.

I dont reckon he will make Isshin one of the royal guard though. Wasnt it sorta hinted in 'turn back the pendulum' that he could have been an 11th division captain? I mean not the one Zaraki killed - that one would have been the person who replaced isshin when he left. The 'hint' I see is in the vaguery of it - the 11th captain isnt shown, and one of the other captains says 'he never shows up' or something. I think that is Tite saving a bombshell for another arc
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information