AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any other anime like kaze no stigma??

Junior Member berry1223 is on a distinguished road berry1223's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 09:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any other anime like kaze no stigma??

I would like an anime that is similar to the story arc in Kaze no stigma (not necessarily the same story line) where:

1.It has a lot of ACTION, COMEDY and has a SUPERNATURAL theme to it which is not too confusing or too dark
    2.Has ROMANCE in it (though I wish it had more)
    3.The male lead is good looking and is slick and cool
    4.Male lead also has past problems which is slowly revealed
    5.He is strong and has someone he protects who he loves
    6.Set in modern times and on earth, with no mecha or sci-fi and not really fantasy
    7.Some episodes are stand-alone ones where episodes has its own adventure/mission
    8.Is for the older teens to watch (i.e. 16+)
    9.Has high school-based female lead.

Can anyone recommend me any other anime that has most of the points above? I tried to find some but found it hard, so any recommendations would be helpful. Btw, please don’t recommend shukagan no shana because i didn’t really like it or mangas.. please recommend somthing that does have action, comedy, supernatural aspects and romance (only pointing out because lots of people seem to say things like ouran high school host club which isnt what im looking for!!) and no mecha or sci-fi please!!

*Would like all suggestions to contain at least point 1, 2, 6 and 8 and preharps 7??

sorry for being picky...just want the perfect one!!

Thanks for helping!!

btw so far ive seen:

Fushigi yugi
    Kare kano
    D.N angel
    Chobits
    Bokura ita ga
    Midori days
    Kaze no stigma
    Shugakun no shana
    Ouran high school
    Pretear
    Itazura na kiss
    Special A
    Fruit baskets
    Ayashi no ceres
    Please teacher
    The wallflower
    Aishteruze baby
    Vampire knight
    Last edited by berry1223; 08-06-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Junior Member CrimsonShocker is on a distinguished road CrimsonShocker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 10:34 PM
    Threads

Have you tried Bleach yet? There is definitely a lot of ACTION, COMEDY, and a SUPERNATURAL theme. The main character is cool and attractive. There are underlying romance themes. The lead has a tortured past. You end up learning all of the characters' backstories at some point or another. The Lead's man goal in life is to protect those who are dear to him no matter what the cost. Set in modern times, no Mecha/Fantasy/sci-fi. Definitely a more mature anime, and the base characters are in high school. Plus there are whole filler arcs that have stand-alone episodes. This is my fave anime, and though it is lengthy, it is well worth your time.

I am a huge fan of Kaze no Stigma as well and love both of these anime, putting them easily in my top 3.
    Last edited by CrimsonShocker; 09-20-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    Threads

well......I didn't realy watched the anime u r talkin bout

but I can recomend

Hellsing....cuz it's got alot of action in it .....no comedy

but the lead guy is ..soooooo..out of the ordinary

and the story is.....O.O
    Last edited by fatalReflex77; 09-20-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information