AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: the HIATUS

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default the HIATUS

Members:
    Takeshi Hosomi: Vocals, guitar (of ELLEGARDEN)
    Masasucks: Guitar (of FULLSCRATCH)
    Ueno Koji: Bass (of Radio Caroline, ex-TMGE)
    Kashikura Takashi: Drums (of toe)
    Horie Hirohisa: Piano (of Neil & Iraiza)

the HAITUS is an appropriately named “super-group” brought together by Takeshi Hosomi while this band, punk-rock group ELLEGARDEN, is on hiatus, and featuring members of some of the best talent in Japan.

The band has released a single album, in June 2009, entitled TRAsh We’d Love. The band plays an assortment of styles, ranging from piano rock, to punk rock, to garage rock, to soft rock, and emo, probably as a result of the wide-range of backgrounds of its members.

As the band is led by the English-speaking Takeshi Hosomi, all of their lyrics are sung in more-or-less perfect English.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think they did a great job on the album. Been really loving "Unicorn" and "Silver Birch" though I can pretty much listen to every song anytime.
    The incorporation of the piano sounds great as well. And yeah, Takeshi's English has indeed gotten better.
    I'd rather have ELLE back together, but the HIATUS seems pretty good too. (:
    »
    inactive ;

Closed Thread

Thread Information