AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your own Zanpakutou

Junior Member Taco0fsteel is on a distinguished road Taco0fsteel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 05:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your own Zanpakutou

My question is, that if you had a Zanpakutou what would it be and how would it reflect you. Powers, looks, ect.

My Zanpakutou
    Name: Shoogeki which means Impact
    Appearance: When it's not released it looks like a normal katana.
    In its released form it looks like a pole axe except the head of the axe has a blade that extends all the way down to the beginning of the handle guard and the handle guard extends to the end of the handle so that the users hands are always protected upon impacts. the way the Zanpakutou's handle is shaped it can be used for raming with your hands spread wide for a maximum push. The powers of this Zanpakutou are not overly powerful and are not garranteed to win the battle as its weakness is to simply not get hit by crushing attack, its power's are the ability to build up extremely high spiritual pressure on a charge or ram thats released upon impact usely shattering enemy blades and objects in its path.
    To call shoogeki "Burst Though Obsticles Shoogeki!"

The Bankai of this Zanpakutou has the appearance of a thick chain with a cone on its tip. the way that its power is built up is by spining it in a circle at high speed while it whirlpools spiritual pressure into it until the chain itself is heavy with spiritual energy. then its whiped forwards in hopes of a direct hit in which the pressure is then released and bursts through any defense the enemy may have.
    While its range may increase in this form there is uterly no way of defense and if thats not bad enuff its near impossible to stop an attack once its begun leaving the user incredibly vulnrable.

the way my shinigami counters this is by combining his attacks with high level ways of binding kidou to hold the target in place for an attack to hopefully hit home.

I hope that the idea is unique enuff and most of all balanced and that this offers a insight on what you should post.

the reason i like this idea is the fact that it hasn't really been used at all in the show an use's the mentallity of "Why go arround an obsticle if you can go straight through!

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I believe there is already a thread like this...

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Sadly there Is a thread like this, Either way mine would be similar to ichigo's anyways, with different levels of power from 1 to 5.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=82290
    The sword name would be Tsubaki(camelia)
    Shikai - itsutsu kouseitan'i( five elements) it would release kaze(wind) ,Kasai(fire) ,koori(ice) ,raikou(lightning) and mizu(water) which can be controled around not even moving.
    Bankai- Tsubaki nisou( camelia priestess) it would be merge with a sword, body would be covered in ice, lightning would be around, hair and eyes shining with fire and wings made from wind( kinda scary) and the water would be around with lightning to make the efect bigger.

It wouldn't look very good, in not released form it would just be blooded up, because this sword needs a blood victim(something like that) and in shikai it would be made from ice. Well that's it

Somehow after all this i feel like i'm a scary person
    It's already closed, but my answer is still the same.
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 08-05-2009 at 03:48 AM.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

Normal appearance: Jump Rope
    Shikai: Indiana Jones Whip.
    Bankai: Ghost rider's burning chain.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Since the other one's closed, I'll amend my answer.

If a knife, which I would prefer, I'd like something along the lines of Todd Begg's Peacebreaker (Exhibits A, B, C, and D), Yeti (seen here), Zodiac (Exhibits A, B, C, and D), or something slightly longer like Blade Rigger Custom's Jatanto (here and here) would all work. Otherwise, a handsome katana, naginata, or yari would all be sufficient (what can I say, I have fine, but expensive, taste in blades, and I enjoy any opportunity to discuss and think about them. ) Outside of appearances, the power would be pretty simple: enhance agility and power, and deliver a wound that slowly 'bleeds out' spirit energy unless it's patched up by someone else putting their spirit energy into closing the wound. Like like Zakari Kenpachi's or Ichigo Kurosaki, it would probably always be 'released', since I have no idea what it's bankai might be or do, and I still don't know what I'd call it (maybe Bob, or Tim even). I'm simple like that.

Bad Memory

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Normal appearance: normal Katana
    Shikai: spiked fist gauntlets
    Bankai: metallic silver wings and spiked gauntlets

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

I shall update when i can...
    ((I did not mean to post this YET... And now I gotta leave. =.= Sorry!))
    Last edited by Shion Sonozaki; 08-09-2009 at 04:06 PM.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well now lets see..............

Name: Hynominjaku
    Normal Appearance: A short sword with cross shaped hilt, and red handle.
    Command Phrase: Reap Through the Meadows Hynominjaku (Reaping Widow)
    Shikai: User runs hand down the blade, and a red spiritual energy overtakes it, the energy then takes the shape of a DOUBLE Egde Scythe.

Shikai Abilities: Hynominjaku is a female Zanpakuto, the spirit being the manifestation of the User's mother, who was famous for her blood-thirty fighting style, and battle-hungrey fights. It's abilities center around Gravity, and Pressure. Being able to released burst of Spiritual pressure able to send when Kenpachi Zaraki flying. Both blades on the Scythe can be throw, and directed through spiritual energy, making a type of spirit chian connected to the staff of the Scythe. It['s style fighting is some what like Kazeshine.

Bankai: Kaganomaru Hynominjaku, (Blood Stained Princess), The Scythe splits allowing for a duel weilding Scythe fighter. The left Sctyhe controls Pressure, and Right Gravity. The user can use the effects on himself at will, being able to make himself lighter, or heavier. Along with both Sctyhes being able to continue the fighting style used in Shikai.

Ablilities:

Hanomi Kagechi: By releasing a burst of pressure the user can do heavy damage.

Hitichimi Koga: By releasing a burst of Spiritual pressure the user can increase or decrease the gravity in a set area, about 300 yrds.

Ultimate attack: Hynominjaku, Reap. By stating the said release phrase the two Sctyhes are combined at the ends, making a even longer double egdes Sctyhe, around 8 ft long, and is swung around, releasing the blades, and increasing the pressure around them giving them a slight red glow. When released they create Shockwaves with rip through the enemy, and blows them away. Leaving the surrounding area in ruin.

Second level: Or the gravity can be increased to the point where it snaps the enemy in half crushing them into dust.

So tell me what you think????

Blood Eyed Cat Red!Eyed- is a glorious beacon of light Red!Eyed- is a glorious beacon of light Red!Eyed- is a glorious beacon of light Red!Eyed- is a glorious beacon of light Red!Eyed- is a glorious beacon of light Red!Eyed- is a glorious beacon of light Red!Eyed-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 06:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Freddie_ View Post
    Normal appearance: Jump Rope
    Shikai: Indiana Jones Whip.
    Bankai: Ghost rider's burning chain.
    =D

Awesome!

Junior Member Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

SHIKAI: kigen doragon: My zanpaktou takes the form of a viking sword and attack using lightning element in the form of a great pillar.

BANKAI: hateshinai shitsunen doragon: Grow spiritual wings on my back able to fire copressed reiatsu blasts from their tips, gain a armor forged from lightning. dual wialding sabre like swords....gives a penalty to brute strength and vitality, but doubles the effect of your Kido spells and enhances your speed to enourmus hights and nullifies hierro!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love posting in random threads recently bamped on the front page.

Name: The Goddamn Batana (It's Japanese for Bat Katana, this is fact and any debating will be met with Batman. And no matter who's fighting, even if Batman is not involved, Batman wins. So don't bother trying to use anime fanness to correct me)

Normal: It looks like a black bladed Katana with a Bat shaped handle guard.

Shikai: The sword runs on Prep-Time, so it takes the form of whatever weapon can best be used to combat my opponant.

Batkai: My shinigami thingy doesn't have a Bankai. Instead it has a Batkai, which is 10,000 times more powerful than all currently known Bankai combined.
    The sword becomes an entire utility belt full of gadgets for every possible occasion known to man, shinigami, hollow, and those bound vampire things from that filler arch.
    On top of that, the Batkai encases me in an entire suit of armor.
    I then fight all of my opponants hand to hand, because I'm too awesome for weapons, excluding bat shaped boomerangs for those pesky ranged encounters, and gadgets, which aren't weapons.
    Why aren't gadgets weapons you ask? Because Batman. That's why.

Abilities.
    The Batkai has a limitless supply of abilities I can pull out of nowhere. The primary abilities of the Batkai however are as follows.

Konichiwa no desu desu dashi ne Prepu timeo: Literally means "My Preptime brings all the boys to the yard".
    No Matter what the situation, I'm prepaired. Always. You can't surprise me with anything. Ever. If you try to suprise me, you'll only find yourself surprised when I counter your surprise with a surprise of my own for your surprise.

Desu plot datteybotototo armor nee-cha: Literally means " My Plot Armor is better than your Plot Armor! Believe it!"
    I'm the central character in the story. Even if you're the title character, I'll pull a smoochiha sausage and take the spotlight away from you. Plot Armor surrounds me, and I can never lose. Ever. You can break my spine, rip off my head, kick me in the groin, freeze my eyes shut, and vaporize me with your omega blasts. But I'll be back. And I'll take you down.

Detective no shinto basho des des des des: Literally means " I'm a better detective than L, and I would have stopped Kira before he even knew what a Deathnote was"
    I'm the worlds greatest GOD DAMNED DETECTIVE! The Batkai allows me to end Bleach after 24 epiodes, for I thwart Aizens plan before Aizen even has a plan to thwart.

Harem no jutsu: literally means "I have a harem of shinigami womenz"
    Every shinigami woman is now in my personal harem. They aren't slaves mind you, they're perfectly willing, for I'm in Batkai, and I'm awesome. I'm the damned Alpha male, and I'm the only shinigami who isn't more pretty than the ladies, a furry, an old man, or a poor mans joker (The only exclusions being Kenpachi and that lazy guy with the flower robes. Those guys are cool in my book)

If I was the main character of Bleach, the show would be 100,000,000x more awesome.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 11-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking that it'd be a shorter Katana in it's normal state. I don't know the Japanese word for such a thing, and at this hour I'm not looking it up.

The shikai version would become a halberd or spear. The power would be acceleration and momentum, such that I could swing it from one end with such force that the blade/tip would cleave through a man and crack the concrete beneath his feet.

Assuming I attained bankai, it would maintain all the shikai properties, yet also increase my speed and momentum, so that I could knock people through walls and such.

It doesn't need to shoot anything, since I would assume to be at least competent with kido. Failing that, knowing me, I'm probably hiding a machine gun under my robes.

ETA I suppose a short sword which would be found in Europe during the middle ages, or in a Viking's possession might be a more appropriate unreleased appearance, given the nature of its release.
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 11-05-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Senior Member TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 03:47 AM
    Threads

IDK Japenese, so English names will be used. Sorry anime fans, go complain to Batman, but as you know Batman wins.

Name - Time Bender (yeah its lame, deal with it!)

Appearance - Its handle looks like two twisted poles, golden colard. With a long silver blade, that gives reflections of ones past on ones side, and reflections of future.

Shikai Name - The Time Bender will age anything it hits. The more power, the more the target ages, when not being used it will age normally.

Banki - The user will be able to slow down time by -10x. The user can also slash air and speed up time by 50x in the surrounding area.

2nd Level - User can warp time of the surrounding area.

3rd Level - Times opponents life to the point of death. For every second = 5 months.

Most destructive thing that can be done - Use 3rd Level on the earth.

Junior Member dragon_knight_spike is on a distinguished road dragon_knight_spike's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 07:30 AM
    Threads

name- razara (razor diamond)

apperence- it will appear as a long black sword wit spikes in the blade

shikia- razarakru- i sling my sword it it slings out razors that are strong as diamonds and they can cut trhough anything i release it by saying "shatter razarakru"

bankia- razarakrunujki - a long chain appears at the bottom and razara attaches it its brother basanga as a defense blade as razara shatters into many diamonds and in the sunlight they appear transparent so you cant see them as they shred you body to pieces and you dont relize it to my sword comes back together wit blood on the blade

Closed Thread

Thread Information