AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Base Ball Bear

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Base Ball Bear

Members:
    Yusuke Koide: Lead vocals, guitar
    Shohei Yuasa: Lead guitar
    Shiori Sekine: Bass, back vocals
    Daisuke Horinouchi: Drums

Base Ball Bear original came together under the name Planet in 2001, to perform at their highschool’s fall festival by covering songs by the band Supercar. After the performance, the group decided to continue playing as a hobby.

In 2002 the band decided to formally call themselves Base Ball Bear, played gigs in the Tokyo area, and was signed to the label Blitz Pia Records at the end of 2003, releasing their first EP, Yugata Generation just several weeks later. In early 2004 the band released their first single, “Yume is Vision”. In 2005 they released their first full album, High Color Times, selling out larger venues, and released a split EP with indie band Bacon. Bassist Shiori Sekine was cast for one of the lead roles in the film Linda Linda Linda at the end of the year, which also featured the band’s music. They released their first major-label album, C, at the end of the year as well.
    In 2007 they released several more singles, and the album 17sai, and they spent the majority of 2008 touring.

Base Ball Bear’s sound ranges from smooth to jazzy and funky pop/rock.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bump (too many band threads closed by the time limit)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Base Ball Bear! Their songs have awesome melodies and their music videos are so creative. Sometimes I wish Shiori Sekine wasn't so stoic, but that may just be part of the band's image. And the drummer is hilarious.

Closed Thread

Thread Information