AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Art-School

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Art-School

Members:
    Riki Kinoshita: Vocals, guitar
    Masafumi Todaka: Guitars
    Takeshi Uno: Bass
    drummer vacancy

ART-SCHOOL is the brain child of Riki Kinoshita, formed in 2000 after deciding to make a band with the support musicians of his solo act, Hidekazu Hinata (bass), Yuichi Sakurai (drums), and Oyama Jun (guitar). The band released their first album, Sonic Dead Kids later that year. In 2001 they released the EP Mean Street, and their first single, “Miss World”. Their growing popularity got them signed to Toshiba EMI in 2002, later releasing a split-album with fellow indie band ストレイテナー who was also signed to the label. It was also in this year that they released their first major label album, Requiem for Innocence, headed by the single “Diva. In 2003 they released their second single, “Evil”, along with the album “Love/Hate” before beginning a major tour. At the end of the tour, Oyama made the decision to leave the band because of their heavy touring schedule, and Hideaki left to join ZAZEN BOYS, and later, ストレイテナー.

In 2004 began with the release of the live album Boys Don’t Cry, with Kinoshita and Sakurai later being joined by the supporting musicians, bassist Takeshi Uno and Guitarist Todaka Masafumi. In 2005 the newly formed band released the EP Ato 10byo de, before recording their third full-length album Paradise Lost, with assistance from Tony Doogan, Aco, and Mogwai.

In 2005 the band released the single “Freesia”, and in 2007, the album Missing, followed by a tour with the band OGRE YOU A- (can’t say the full name here). In 2008 the band released the EP ILLMATIC BABY, produced by Yutaka Furukawa of Doping Panda. In early 2009, Yuichi Sakurai accounced that he would be leaving the band to form his own, and Art-School has been looking for a new drummer ever since.

ART-SCHOOL’s music style is very soft and airy, and often very quiet. A number of songs feature pop rhythms. The vocals are usually very passionate, laced with emotion. Their lyrics are typically about unrequited love, failed relationships, self-identity, and self hatred.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I am glad i was checking this thread out cause i just got a new band to listen to.
    "Scarlet" which i was just listening , beautiful music , and its kind of song which i can listen almost anytime. It sounded so free.
    Gonna check more from them...excuse me..*runs*
    Last edited by Necro'lic Enigma; 11-17-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bump (too many band threads closed by the time limit)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information