AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bump of Chicken

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Bump of Chicken

Members:
    Motoo Fujiwara: Vocals, guitar
    Hiroaki Masukawa: Lead guitar
    Yoshifumi Naoi: Bass
    Mideo Masu: Drums

BUMP OF CHICKEN was formed in 1994, playing soft rock, pop, and rock music, heavily influenced by The Beatles. The band members met in kindergarten, and formed the band in their first year of highschool. Their name was supposed to mean “Coward’s Revenge”, but they knew only little English.

In 1999 the band released their first album, Flame Vein, followed by their second album, The Living Dead in 2000, before switching labels from High Line to Toy’s Factory. There, they first saw success with the single “Tentai Kansoku” (“Celestial Observation”). In 2002 they released the album Jupiter.

In 2004, their albums from the High Line label were re-released, including “Arue”, a song the band dedicated to the fictional character Rei Ayanami of Neon Genesis Evangelion, as well as a re-release of Flame Vein called Flame Vein +1, featuring a new track. Shortly after they released the single “One Lonely Glory”, which would become their first single to reach number one on Oricon, and then their fourth album, Yggdrasil.

In 2005 the band released the singles “Planetarium”, “Supernova/Karma”, and “Namida no Furusato” (“Birthplace of Tears”). After two years of inactivity, the band released the singles “Hana no Na” (“The Flower’s Name) on the same day, reaching #1 and #2 on the Oricon charts, respectively. At the end of 2007, the band released the album Orbital Period.

In 2008 they released a B-side compilation album, Present From You.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

My boyfriend likes their music. I just think some of them are hot though. :P
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Yes. Yes. YES.

This is one of my favorite bands ever. I first heard them through the song they did for Tales of the Abyss, Karma. Ever since, I've just loved them. Karma continues to be one of my favorite songs along with Planetarium, Holiday, BATTLE CRY, and Lily.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bump (too many band threads closed by the time limit)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information