AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You Know You Are Obsessed (with anime) When:

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Ok, how come so many people are posting saying that they are not obessed with anime?

Nobody asked anywhere on this list, anywhere, if you are obessed with anime or not. You dont have to tell us...

Ninja Hamster TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:05 AM
    Threads

Whenever you pose in front of a mirror, you imagine sparkles all around you.

When you spray-paint your mouse yellow and start calling it "Pikachu".

When even your pet watches anime. (Happened to a friend of my brother's a while ago. He had a pet hamster who used to watch Hamtaro every day when it was on. if you even reached for the remote, she tried to bie you.)

When you start spouting French whenever you kick someone.

When you can flawlessly recite the "Great Saiyaman" Intro that Gohan says in DBZ. (My friend Stephen has been known to do this at times.)

NOTE: I have not done anything on this list. Well, maybe sparkling in the mirror...

Sig by Evokzi.

TKTwilight: For When Some People Need Awesomeness In Their Lives.

I've been gone for a while because of an incident that happened because somebody had Hacked my account and I was Waiting until people forgot about it, but now I'll be on more often!

Junior Member liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 04:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    Obsessions are unhealthy. Seek help.

Just about all of the things listed here are not really part of an obsession. You HAVE to have a new manga book when it comes out. Well...when I see a new Tool album, I HAVE to have it. Am I obsessed? No, I like many, many other bands just as much.

People often spend much time each day thinking of their hobbies and things they enjoy. I.E. I spent much of yesterday at work [I can do this because all I usually do is drive, and there's no radio] about what I wanted to make for dinner, what I wanted to try at the gym, and where I was going to level my world of warcraft character.

No obsessions here.

If you don't "care" about commentary other members make, then you might consider not starting any threads. Discussion is the function of a forum, regardless of whether or not you like the replies.
    ok i just wrote down those as obsessions to start everyone talking i wasnt really thinking about them. what i meant was just that this was for everyone to list their thoughts without other people cutting them down. and mine are bad i admit it. but that was because of the rush. sorry.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

- when you try to imitate those smiles they do in anime
    -when you actually have crushes on anime characters and won't even look at the people around you
    - when more than half of your music list consists of anime songs from random shows
    - when you start talking like those people from anime
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post
    Ok, how come so many people are posting saying that they are not obessed with anime?

Nobody asked anywhere on this list, anywhere, if you are obessed with anime or not. You dont have to tell us...
    That's because obsession stouts the mind. Fandom and obsession are two completely different things.

I'll add some in for anime FANDOM:
    - You listen to the Anime World Order podcast devoutly and can understand everything they say.
    - When you've seen almost everything on crunchyroll.
    - You know what Sigikki is.
    - You can tell the difference between a Post-WW2 Tezuka manga and Post Drifting Life manga.
    - You know what gekiga is.

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post

Why can't you ignore it?

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Porque No Te Callas? View Post
    That's because obsession stouts the mind. Fandom and obsession are two completely different things.
    I'm just saying, why are people posting they are not obessed? Just because your adding to the list dosen't mean people assume you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Natsume View Post
    Why can't you ignore it?
    See above statement.
    Last edited by .Sev; 08-10-2009 at 12:57 AM.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Porque No Te Callas? View Post
    I'm just saying, why are people posting that they are not obessed? Just because your adding to the list dosen't mean people assume you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Natsume View Post
    Why can't you ignore it?
    See above statement.

Member Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~ has a reputation beyond repute Suiseiseki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 11:13 AM
    Threads

When you call your sister for imouto.

Junior Member KnightofZero is on a distinguished road KnightofZero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2009 05:22 PM
    Threads

HAHA these are funny to read. my favorites so far is paying store price for box sets and when you join this site.

when you listen to the OST's over and over again
    when you ask yourself why don't i live during this time.
    when you stop and think "how would 'x' handle this situation"
    when you get other people into anime
    when a conversation about the story turns into huge discussion on the entire series.
    when you get depressed for a few days after you finish watching a series

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofZero View Post
    Uh oh...

Junior Member liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 04:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofZero View Post
    HAHA these are funny to read. my favorites so far is paying store price for box sets and when you join this site.
    when a conversation about the story turns into huge discussion on the entire series.
    Whenever i start talking with my other friends that like anime that happens ALL THE TIME! its crazy, and everyone around us looks at us like: "huh?"

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

when i like every anime you watch
    when u try to imatate the voices of your fav characters
    when u watch them woth no bathroom and food breaks
    when all u watch is anime
    when u have every thing in your room anime(sheets,wallpaper etc.)
    when u get mad when someone calls it a cartoon
    when u wish u was in the anime world of you fav animes/manga
    when u memorize lines
    when your dvr is filled mostly with animes

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Member SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2012 02:14 AM
    Threads

when you have the full series, special addition of the first volume and first japanese volume of the same series...(not that I would know >.>)

when building gundam models is fun (also not that I would know >.>)
    wow, a giant pez!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by myoujou View Post
    when i like every anime you watch
    Ya, you have to be pretty obsessed to like every anime I like. I like every anime you watch too. I am so obsessed.

Junior Member etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 10:47 PM
    Threads

When you have a 500g external hard drive filled with nothing but anime
    Time stops for no one

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

start getting naruto-inspired tattoos

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

- When you stop using the letter L and start pronouncing things in your language like table= tabure, L= Eru, etc.

- When you actually believe and start explaining to others that you and character x have the same personality and tastes.

Recently met a girl who acts like Misa... oh Dear God.
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Luluko View Post
    Lol.

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SgSpecial View Post
    when you have the full series, special addition of the first volume and first japanese volume of the same series...(not that I would know >.>)

when building gundam models is fun (also not that I would know >.>)
    bulding gundam models is lots of fun! slightly frustrating but fun nonetheless. epyon!!!
    - When you stop using the letter L and start pronouncing things in your language like table= tabure, L= Eru, etc.

- When you actually believe and start explaining to others that you and character x have the same personality and tastes.

ROTFLMAO

Junior Member etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony is a splendid one to behold etherealsymphony's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 10:47 PM
    Threads

I hope i NEVER meet a girl that acts like Misa, LoL!

I have one that actually happened to me tonight. You rather talk about anime than go pee!!
    Time stops for no one

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

start saying "kuso" instead of its french counterpart
    start drinking tea with no sugar to be more like "sensei"
    name pets after characters

Junior Member YounGuru is on a distinguished road YounGuru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 12:26 AM
    Threads

You dream about being a character in the anime.

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

when you fill up a 30 gig ipod video with anime movies, and watch them to get to sleep at night xD

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool When you:

Buy the merchandise
    Make yourself as a fan on their fan profile in social sites
    Familiar with the creators
    Declare yourself as an OTAKU
    continue...

I should know I am one myself.

Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information