AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone know anything about Flash?

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anyone know anything about Flash?

I'd like to make some Flash 'toons when I get the chance. Do most people use single frame or double frame format when they animate? Can you use a digital camera or do you have to use a scanner?

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I'd like to make some Flash 'toons when I get the chance. Do most people use single frame or double frame format when they animate? Can you use a digital camera or do you have to use a scanner?
    As a note, you don't actually have to draw all your frames out in real life. A lot of people use a stylus and draw everything in Flash itself. The only real time I've seen people import hand-drawn pictures into Flash is when they're going to use it for finishing touches.

With that in mind, there are two ways of animating. There's the bog-standard frame-by-frame animating, which takes a while to get to grips with, but usually results in better quality animation. Then there is a method I can't remember the name of. But, from (poor) memory, you draw the starting position of the object, then in another frame, you draw the end position. Finally, you tell the software you want the object in frame 1 to look like the object in frame 2, and how many frames it will take.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2009 03:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife View Post
    Then there is a method I can't remember the name of. But, from (poor) memory, you draw the starting position of the object, then in another frame, you draw the end position. Finally, you tell the software you want the object in frame 1 to look like the object in frame 2, and how many frames it will take.
    Motion Tweened Animation

My DeviantArt Profile: GreenVirus on DeviantArt
    My Pxiv Profile: Japanese Art Site

[Graphic Design and CG Anime Artwork.]

Software: Photoshop/Flash CS4 & Paint Tool SAI

Closed Thread

Thread Information