AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: YuGiOh R

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Angry A New Show

Yu-Gi-Oh! R (遊☆戯☆王: R Yū☆gi☆ō Āru?) is a Japanese manga series that is a spinoff of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! R is published in Shueisha's monthly magazine V-Jump in Japan. The manga is made by Akira Ito. Yu-Gi-Oh! R is an alternate plotline which takes place after the defeat of Marik Ishtar.
    In Yu-Gi-Oh! R, the kōhai (protégé) and adopted son of Pegasus J. Crawford (Maximillion Pegasus in the English anime and manga), Yakou Tenma, decides to avenge his senpai's defeat at the hands of Yugi Mutou ("Yugi Muto" in the English anime), since Tenma sees blood next to a card, suggesting that Pegasus committed suicide after his loss. He is certain that Pegasus is dead, since the card is of his late wife, Cyndia (Cecelia Pegasus in the English anime), and Pegasus was very devoted to his wife. The blood on the card and the fact that Pegasus does not have it signifies that he has lost his lifelong dream of resurrecting his wife, and Tenma therefore assumes that he is dead. Tenma takes over KaibaCorp while Seto Kaiba is in the United States. Tenma kidnaps Anzu Mazaki (Téa Gardner in the English anime), prompting Yugi and his friend Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey Wheeler in the English anime) to face Tenma's RA Project (RA stands for "Rebirth of an Avatar") and the duel professors. Seto Kaiba and his brother Mokuba also come to the scene to rescue the company.

That's basically what YuGiOh! R is about. Should this be turned in anime and if so why? Also do you think this be dubbed or not?

I think it would make a cool show. But I don't think it should be dubbed, because 4Kids will get their little paws on it and did what they did to the original YuGiOh series and One Piece- water it down for little kids.
    Last edited by sapphirewyren; 07-16-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 04:25 AM
    Threads

I don't think it should be turned into a anime, honestly how many Yu-Gi-Ohs are there? The original, GX, and 5D. I don't think they need another one.

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There are bunch of Sailor Moons, Poke'mon,Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Magical Girl Lyrical there's a second Naruto and FullMetal Alchemist. You are going to need a better reason than that.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 04:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sapphirewyren View Post
    There are bunch of Sailor Moons, Poke'mon,Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Magical Girl Lyrical there's a second Naruto and FullMetal Alchemist. You are going to need a better reason than that.
    If your going to say naruto, come on, that anime can be endless if you want it to be, that anime can go on until they all die. Yu-Gi-Oh if you think about it, if they was going to make more after the original verison they could of atleast continued on with that and not made some 5D thing. Or GX. I think Yu-Gi-Oh should of been cut off after the original verison.

If my reason is not good enough, then im sorry. But its what I think.

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

NOT 4KIDS! 4kids is the owrse thing for kids! Kaibas men did not even have guns in thier hands, they did not even have a water gun or anything they had NOTHING!
    Anyways I am looking forward to this. I might read it. if it gets good enough it will become an anime and then dubbed, and if it is really unluck a hollywood movie. ( R.I.P. DB.)
    When I put up a link you click it, it will be good! I find videos so you don't have to!

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 05:36 PM
    Threads

I don't think it would work because Pegasus didn't die in the anime.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nanukana View Post
    I don't think it would work because Pegasus didn't die in the anime.

It would work because at the end of the Battle City Arc, no one knew where Pegasus was, since he disappeared he was thought to be dead. losing your own tournament would do that to you

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 05:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sapphirewyren View Post
    It would work because at the end of the Battle City Arc, no one knew where Pegasus was, since he disappeared he was thought to be dead. losing your own tournament would do that to you
    But later on in the manga

Didn't Pegasus come back to life in spirt form during a duel? He had to have died in order for that to happen.

Forgive me if I'm wrong about this.

Banned Forum / Chat bcde948 is infamous around these parts bcde948 is infamous around these parts bcde948 is infamous around these parts bcde948 is infamous around these parts bcde948 is infamous around these parts bcde948 is infamous around these parts bcde948's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 08:19 AM
    Threads

Post Discount Versace clothing

Versace clothing including versace jackets,versace coat,versace t-shirts,versace jeans,versace outwear Versace's Style Department employs a group of designers and stylists who work in teams. Each team is specifically dedicated to each fashion line or label. These teams operate under the close supervision and guidance of Creative Director, Donatella Versace..Versace clothing Keywords Tag: discount Versace clothing | Versace clothing Cheap | Versace clothing Replica | Versace clothing Wholesale | Fake Versace

Closed Thread

Thread Information