AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How did they end up on Kamine island?

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 02:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

Default How did they end up on Kamine island?

First off: Yay, Code Geass Sub Forum!

second, when Lelouch ordered Suzaku to live, how did they all get to Kamine island? Did Suzaku just decide he would carry everybody off to Kamine island on his magical flying mech? Did the explosion blast them all there? What happened?

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 01:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alkazor View Post

second, when Lelouch ordered Suzaku to live, how did they all get to Kamine island? Did Suzaku just decide he would carry everybody off to Kamine island on his magical flying mech? Did the explosion blast them all there? What happened?
    Plot trickery, to be unusually concise.

To be longer I think I remember something about the energy beam from the Avalon interacting with the fields of the devices which turned off the power of the Lancelot. So Schneitzel used a ray gun on Lelouch, Suzakku, Euphemia, and Kallen and instead of passing harmessly though them, or giving them radiation poisoning, or vaporizing them, or doing anything else plausible, it teleported them to Kaminejima!

Euphemia's greeting to Schneitzel is unusually friendly considering that he had used a ray cannon on her just yesterday and she might have been in danger of drowning after she teleported into the ocean!
    Last edited by proEuphie; 09-14-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I heard something about the big ray gun on the Avalon interacting with the devices which drained the energy from the Lancelot.

In other words, highly dubious science created for reasons of the plot.

(07/31/09) For some reason my first response disappeared so I did this one and now the first one came back. I think it is a plot by the system administrators to drive us crazier.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 07-31-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow I didn't see the subforum. Yay!!! *celebrates*

Anyway, I think that it might've been what ProEuphie said (for once I agree with him/her/it) but I don't fully understand the power of Sakuridite to find out.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member AngelsEminence is on a distinguished road AngelsEminence's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 12:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Real gamers use 360

If anyone remembers, it is actually mentioned that V.V. sent them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Code Geass Wiki - V.V.
    First season

During the time of both the invasion and Black Rebellion, V.V remained behind the scenes hiding among the highest ranks of the Britannian Royal Family. He and Charles were starting expeditions to find Thought Elevators across the planet. He was seen briefly transporting Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen, and Euphemia to Kamine Island in episode 18. V.V. appeared again to Suzaku Kururugi to tell him about Geass and that Zero was responsible for Euphemia Li Britannia's murder. After that he kidnapped Nunnally Vi Britannia and once again disappeared into the Sword of Akasha using a thought elevator, resulting in Lelouch's sudden abandonment of the Black Knights' chain of command.
    Last edited by AngelsEminence; 08-01-2009 at 12:33 AM.
    ~ WORLD END - FLOW ~
    .:: So that I can send the sky I saw that day ahead to my wish ::.
    .:: On the dawn of creation at the beginning of the world, we will be pure white, now in the wind ::.

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 02:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

I would say that I thought teleportation was unrealistic...

but that would be stupid considering all the other things in the show that could be deemed unrealistic. I don't know how V.V. would do that but whatever. There have been stranger things before. ^_^

Thanks peoples!

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would say that I thought teleportation was unrealistic...

but that would be stupid considering all the other things in the show that could be deemed unrealistic. I don't know how V.V. would do that but whatever. There have been stranger things before. ^_^

Thanks peoples!
    I always thought it would be easy for VV to be aboard the Avalon to talk to Suzaku, but it would seem very difficult and dangerous for hm to sneak into Ashford Academy when it was guarded by Black Knights and then sneak out again with a girl in a wheelchair. So telportation seems like a good answer.

But could VV know a geas user with a teleportation power, or was it technological, perhaps a development of the postulated explaination for transporting people to Kaminejima. Perhaps their apparaance of the island was a accident which led to the quick development of controlable teleportation in time for the Black Rebellion. Perhaps someone had already invented teleportation which was available for VV to send them to Kaminejima.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    Threads

Didn't one of the VAs say Suzaku-kun rode a dolphin(sp?).
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    Didn't one of the VAs say Suzaku-kun rode a dolphin(sp?).
    Euphemia could have ridden a dolphin to the island. She was soaking wet when she met Lelouch on the beach, an excuse for her to be drawn with her clothing sticking really tightly to her body, and later to show her naked except for Zero's cloak while her clothes dried out in the sun (possibly she had no underwear, unless she folded it up neatly into an unidentified square lying next to her clothes).

I always thought she was teleported into the ocean, and waded or swam to the beach, possibly almost drowning, but perhaps she rode a dolphin to the island. But the "ground Zero" from which they came was not on the shore, so they would have had to all run a distance to the beach, grab dolphins from the dolphin taxi stand, and ride off to Kaminejima far enough apart not to see each other.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    Threads

I was only joking. I just remember the comantary(sp?) from that episode. I know the only reason she was wet was so she could be naked. It sort of creeped me out.
    Euphy: I'm so happy to see you again Brother! Now help me take this off.
    Lelouch: O...kay...?
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Closed Thread

Thread Information