AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke - Vengeance

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well I havent posted a wall in a while now been traveling around for the holidays now im back and I have some time to wall , anyways here is my latest wall the awsome sasuke pic is courtesy of bix-5 a great naruto fanartist. Well like the topic said comments and crits appreciated.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice! I really like the dark style of it...great job on the bg too!

Junior Member DrunkenShit DrunkenShit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2003 09:46 PM
    Threads

Looks pretty good. I really like that smoke or fog or whatever that is. I also like the red image of that guy. Very dark and very evil! Oh yeah and i see you use deviantart. Checkin out your gallery right now..

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Ooh, nice and dark, I like it, especially the smoke (or whatever) effect. How did u do that?

Good job.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very impressive. I like the smoke effect.

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

I think that would work better as a giant poster than a wallpaper. If it was a wallpaper, you wouldn't be able to read your icons.
    "You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something" -Bednar
    "They're all sexy cars." - default
    "Hey Kid! Ima computa! Stop all tha downloadin!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by ownerizer@Jan 1 2004, 11:14 AM
    I think that would work better as a giant poster than a wallpaper.  If it was a wallpaper, you wouldn't be able to read your icons.
    Yea i guess putting sasuke in the left hand side is somewhat icon non friendly but i didnt want to flip him around becouse then I would have to redraw the leaf symbol on his head and i ddint want to do that, though i have so many icons on my desktop now I always have them hidden so its not a big deal for me, so I guess my desktop basically is a giant poster since their really isnt anything on it, heh.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by The Wizzard@Jan 1 2004, 04:07 AM
    Ooh, nice and dark, I like it, especially the smoke (or whatever) effect. How did u do that?

Good job.
    I used the the clone stamp to transfer the color from the smoke on the right side whcih was brushed and smuged on, I used the smge tool to shape the smoke. Then I duplicated the smoke layer like 5 times and added a mask to each layer with a renderd cloud on the mask. thats how the smoke is somwhat transperent, I then got a copy of the smoke without a mask and did a slight radial blur and then used color dodge for the blending offect on that layer to give it some cool color.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Closed Thread

Thread Information