AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: search for good vocal lesson?

Junior Member singingbird is on a distinguished road singingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2009 01:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default search for good vocal lesson?

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum but yeah. I was just wondering, anyone here just loves to sing? Also anyone who's trying to pursue oneself as a singer in the future? Or anyone already a singer?(meaning already in a band, singing in local area etc.)

For me, the crucial part of improving my voice is I guess increasing my range. So I guess I'm looking for a voice lesson anywhere. I know there's lots of people out there and even in internet, but I don't see any decent lessons or exercises...(for free! XD)

Share your thoughts and experience that has anything to do with vocal lesson~~~plz
    sing like there's no tomorrow

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hi! I'm actually a music major. I'm not much of a singer although I have had to take a vocal techniques class as well as a sight singing class. If there's a college with a music program near you I would start there. There's always an abundance of music ed majors looking to get some experience teaching. You could try contacting a vocal professor through e-mail and they should be able to refer you to one of their vocal students. There's also the possibility that you could take private lessons from the professor as well, but that would probably get kind of expensive. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Closed Thread

Thread Information