AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Side Decks

Junior Member Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Side Decks

According to the rules, one duelist can only have 15 cards on his/her side deck but I'm just wondering what a side deck can do? When can I use this?

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 03:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

You can use a side-deck between duels when having a match of 3 in a tournament, you can substitute your any of your deck cards for any of those in your side deck, the side-deck is mostly used for cards, you predict you might need in a tournament, example dragon capture jar, you don't always want it in your deck but its a good subsitute for when the guy has a dragon deck. Normally you won't know what your compeition has in hes/her deck so it will mostley be used after the first duel, and depending on the outcome of the second duel after that as well.

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 04:25 AM
    Threads

If you read the rule book: This is a separate deck of cards you can use to change your deck during a match. After each duel in a match, you can swap any card from your side deck with a card from your main deck to customize your strategy against your opponent. the number of cards in your side decks must not exceed 15. The number of cards in your side deck before and after you swap any cards must be exactly the same.

Closed Thread

Thread Information