AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Eureka 7 question i cant find the answer to...

Junior Member Kastal is on a distinguished road Kastal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Eureka 7 question i cant find the answer to...

So ya long time fan of eureka seven i must have watched the series like 5 times from start to finish and i absolutely adore it, but there is something that i never quite understood and always puzzled me... why is there the number seven in the title of the anime Eureka Seven? i mean sure the show uses the number like "the seventh swell" and what not but i dont think that alone would be the reason there is a number in the title. i mean there has to be a reason im sure they didnt put it there just because it sounds cool (which it does mind you).

Pre-Thanks for the answer if you know it :P

Junior Member Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:43 AM
    Threads

I haven't really finished the show. I'm just halfway through it. And to answer your question, "the seventh swell" surely is the reason why the number 7 is there. I'm thinking it like this: Nirvash need Eureka and Renton to make the 7th Swell.

Junior Member Kastal is on a distinguished road Kastal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lighsaber View Post
    I haven't really finished the show. I'm just halfway through it. And to answer your question, "the seventh swell" surely is the reason why the number 7 is there. I'm thinking it like this: Nirvash need Eureka and Renton to make the 7th Swell.
    I dont know i just thought the answer would be a little more interesting than that... just seemed too odd to say that the seventh swell is a part of the title.

Junior Member RentonandEurekaForever is on a distinguished road RentonandEurekaForever's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 12:29 PM
    Threads

according to the movie, it's because Eureka was the 7th Image spy that humans became aware of. it might be the same as in the TV show. she was the 7th humonoid Coralian. but i don't know for sure

Closed Thread

Thread Information