AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can't remember the name of a Japanese Anime?

Junior Member gastrojack21 is on a distinguished road gastrojack21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can't remember the name of a Japanese Anime?

There was this anime that I was watching around 5 years ago. I never got to finish the series. I remember that I really liked the anime, and I wanted to re-watch it. There is little information that I actually remember about the anime.
    Here goes:
    The anime had subtitles, I am about 70% sure on this one.
    The main character went to high school, was male.
    The main character had powers.
    The main character was living with his family, and a few episodes in something happened at his house. Some strange phenomena.
    He lived in a feudal japanese house, but in a modern city, sort of like the house in Inuyasha.

That's basically it. If I saw a little clip on youtube, I am sure that I would remember.

No, it wasnt bleach. : )

I remember vaguely him living with family, and a grandfather like figure. I think it actually was his grandfather, and everyone new about the power. Also, he might or might not have had a sword.

Sorry for it being vague, but im going off of what I remember, and off of what is jogging my memory.

Thanks.

Junior Member Kastal is on a distinguished road Kastal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gastrojack21 View Post
    There was this anime that I was watching around 5 years ago. I never got to finish the series. I remember that I really liked the anime, and I wanted to re-watch it. There is little information that I actually remember about the anime.
    Here goes:
    The anime had subtitles, I am about 70% sure on this one.
    The main character went to high school, was male.
    The main character had powers.
    The main character was living with his family, and a few episodes in something happened at his house. Some strange phenomena.
    He lived in a feudal japanese house, but in a modern city, sort of like the house in Inuyasha.

That's basically it. If I saw a little clip on youtube, I am sure that I would remember.

No, it wasnt bleach. : )

I remember vaguely him living with family, and a grandfather like figure. I think it actually was his grandfather, and everyone new about the power. Also, he might or might not have had a sword.

Sorry for it being vague, but im going off of what I remember, and off of what is jogging my memory.

Thanks.
    I know an anime thay was made a while ago with a high school student(male) who had powers and he had a companion who used a sword-like power.... Yu Yu Hakusho. Just Throwing out a random guess.

Circlejerk Member PhoenixWrightAceAttorney is on a distinguished road PhoenixWrightAceAttorney's Avatar
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Sunglasses Luna-P Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 03:10 AM
    Threads

that uh, was pretty vague. But the only thing that made me think of was Tenchi. o_O;

Closed Thread

Thread Information