AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I Have Made Two New Wall Papers

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

this one is echhi
    now once you see it I know what you will think, yes I did just toss it togeter, I like the forground pic, but I dont know what to do with it, any suggestions? please share.
    tell me what you think:
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

here is the other one:
    tell me what you think, you know I would love to hear what you think. Thats the only way I will get better.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes fourty people looked at it yet no one actually posted any thing, make me feel goo thanks. For the love of God say some thing any thing, I dont give a damn what just say something about them.
    MySpace FaceBook

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yelling at people wont make them post quicker. but since this is my first time seeing the thread...

in both wallpapers she is floating, and it looks a bit awkward. in the first one she is obviously laying on something, but in the wallpaper she isnt laying on anything. try adding something for her to lay on.

The second one is a neat concept, but the main image looks a little washed out and a bit small. A larger image would look a bit better, IMO.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wont let this one die. I know that in the bar thingie thinie that the Asuka pick sucks, but thats the best one i could find. If any one sees a better pic tell me, I also know there are other problem with it but, its a working progress. tell me what you think. also I think that I should return 01 to the way I had it in my first one.
    and no I dont sleep thats why I posted this at 5:19 am, and this post seems odd. and well begging seemed the only way still you are the only one to respond to it Pooky.
    what else? um... crap, um...
    also on the one above I plan on adding a grid like thing to the reflection to make it look as though she is standing on a tile floor, with the reflection. same goes to the one above it. It's just PSP wont let me do what I want, I think I'm to tierd to think of how to do it the right way. any why bam here it is.
    MySpace FaceBook

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

I totally agree with Pooky.

I like the bg, but in the first one (in my opinion) it dosn't fit with the char. Maybe if u make an monotone or maybe play with 2 layers: Try to colorize with diferent colours and set the second layer to Overlay. I don't know if this will work, but u can try it.

I like the second wp better, try to add some glow around rei, like the bar but I would move it a bit lower, and I also would play with the bg.

PS. I actualy don't replay to all post because I have an standard dial-up modem and I think that soon it will commint a suicide

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Oh, yeah, the 3rd one.
    I simply don't like it. Try not to cover the EVA 01 with his negative image (or if u want to keep it like it is, set the negative version to overlay -> may it help u, I'm not sure). I would also make the bar a monotone.

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like the bg's on the first two, but Rei is floating and just looks like she doesn't belong there. Try to find a way to incorporate her into the walls better.

The third one I like, but the negative image over the Eva is too confusing visually...you could try to blend it, but it might be better to remove it alltogether.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have been working on the second wall paper, tell me what you think... also if any one has any tips on how to make better tiles in PSP7 pleas share, I cant get it to do what I want it to do... makes me mad, and I dont like to be mad.
    MySpace FaceBook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2004 03:49 AM
    Threads

Extraction of rei needs to be reworked.

----------------------------------------------------^CLICK^----------------------------------------------------

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Soooo. are you gonna ever have any direction in any of your wallpapers, or are you just gonna throw stuff on there and hope people will like it? You'd better start making everything fit together if you want to get better.
    "You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something" -Bednar
    "They're all sexy cars." - default
    "Hey Kid! Ima computa! Stop all tha downloadin!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, I know what I want, Im just having trouble getting it right. It looks better in my head, than it does on the screen. I want a tile floor on that wall paper, with a reflection of the BG, I cant get the tiles flat, and when I get them to look like they are going to infinity they get all skewed. and that other one I want done right so im not giving up on it, ever time i learn some thing new its because im testing it on it. Its like learning as I go. I get tips from tutrials then I take what I want from them and apply it to that one. Just so I will know how to do it later. But the third one (I was before talking about) I want it to apear is if it was moving, with its negs flowing behind it. One day I will get it right until then I will keep trying. And the first one I did just for the hell of it, for me this is fun, I need no other reasion other than that. I'm learning as I'm going along. the road will be bumpy, but it will be funny as hell too.
    So do you know how to make tiles that dont have that depth look to them, and do you know how to make them look as thought they are going to infinity?
    MySpace FaceBook

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

What kind of tiles are you talking about you can make a checkerboard pattern and then tranform it into an infanent plain thats how i would do it, do you know about the edit>tranform function, you need to have watever object your going to mess with completely selected then you can tranform it

Photoshop 7 is what i use
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

I liked your multiple faces of ray bar in the first version of the black clothed ray picture but she was too small in that one but you might want to add some more effects to draw everthing together more, or mess with global color that often meshes things togther, You 3rd eva wall I dont really like too cayotic the faces dont meld well in the bar like your first ray one and the the berserker unit 1 dosnt go with those people, maybe just shinji or like they said just leave it by itself. keep at it.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I cant take the caim as the artist of the first bar I cropped it, and the faces on the other one, Im changing them all, but Shinji's, and thanks for the tip I will try it when I got to try again tomarrow. Will it work on PSP, I have bothe PSP7, and Adoobe photo shop which one?
    MySpace FaceBook

Closed Thread

Thread Information