AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who was the greatest president in US history?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • George Washington

3 9.68%
  • John Adams

1 3.23%
  • Thomas Jefferson

2 6.45%
  • James K. Polk

0 0%
  • Abraham Lincoln

6 19.35%
  • Ulysses S. Grant

0 0%
  • Theodore Roosevelt

3 9.68%
  • Woodrow Wilson

0 0%
  • Franklin Delano Roosevelt

5 16.13%
  • John F. Kennedy

0 0%
  • Ronald Regan

2 6.45%
  • Bill Clinton

5 16.13%
  • George Bush

2 6.45%
  • Barack Obama

1 3.23%
  • Other

1 3.23%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who was the Greatest President of All Time?

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Azumi_xX View Post
    I voted Bush. Even though he sorta..killed us in the end, I still like him. Dieing in a ditch is a bit creul, how about die in a circle of flesh eating zombies? That's cool!!!!!
    I can understand if you like him but the dieing part is for people that voted him as the best. I will not say he is the 100% worse because I do not have enough background to say such a thing.
    I was out of line on the ditch thing, but you voted him as the best? really?
    Anyways sorry.
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Natsume View Post
    George Washington, he kicked A55 in war ^_^
    Actually, he lost a lot more than he won. The American Revolution wasn't all that much butt kicking for the Yanks. However... Washington and the other Founders won the most important battle, which was off the battlefield, and good ol' George only needed a couple key victories to seal the deal.

See Mrpurple, this is what I was talking about.

Bad Memory

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I missed your other reply, I was looking after my long response to Gjallerhorn, not before it.

1. I said nothing about the party, only about single person.
    Actually, you did with your statements about the voter[s]. If you don't understand where I'm getting this from, then forget it.
    2. I am not a Dem, I am someone that dose not like parties. I am an individualist.
    I did not accuse you of being a Democrat. Look again, I ASKED if you considered yourself one. What I actually accused you of was intolerance toward the differing views of others, which is a problem that plagues society in general.
    3. My GF is a republican so I have nothing against them only certain people, same goes for Dems and anyone else I CHOOSE to not like.
    Good.
    4. How did you get that I hate republicans, and I am a dem out of me not likeing a single person? Do you assume things that fast?
    Hate Bush, wish death on people who would vote for him, even if it's a silly net poll, and suggest that others shouldn't vote till they rethink their lives. Sounds like hate to me. I also didn't accuse you have specifically hating Republicans. However, most Republicans you'll meet DID vote for Bush at least once. It's called inference.
    5. I tolerate a lot, you don't even know me. Your whole bad rep and your whole reply is based on assumeing things about me besides the fact I don't like bush.
    "A Lot" isn't really measurable, and it all depends on your view of tolerance. You might not be racist, you might not be sexist, you might be a really nice guy. But you came off as someone who has at least one hatred, which I've already named.
    You are the type that stops the growth of forums like this one because of the way you act. grow up. I said something over the internet.
    I haven't seen any inhibition of these forums on my part, and I haven't heard any complaints about the content of my posts - and the moderators here are generally attentive to such things. A forum is meant for debate. I actually never once said that I liked Bush.

Have a nice day sir
    Thanks, you do the same. I didn't assume anything, I drew a conclusion based on what you'd posted in this thread.

I don't hate you because of anything, I just disrespect you because of who YOU seem to be.
    I didn't accuse you of hating me. I informed you of my party affiliation in an attempt to bait you, which didn't work. As for disrespect, that's up to you. I've tried to be respectful when I replied to your posts. I don't have a problem with you because we disagree.

And the bad rep really was only based on the "die in a ditch" comment. I thought that was rather rude. Frankly I don't care what party you are or aren't in, or who you'd vote for - that was never the issue.

Well, anyway, I think we're done arguing, shall we continue business as usual?
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 07-24-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Pointlessly #7D26CD Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    I'm typing it up now, I was eating dinner earlier. You'll get your answer shortly.
    Heh While you where eating dinner I was eating breakfast. any ways what about my idea for mars and my van halen belt with all that van halen disigner nukes?
    Does that mean relationships are delicious like pie?

I'm loveing it!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KamiKenpachi View Post
    I will not say he is the 100% worst

William Howard Taft, if I'm remembering all the right screw ups. Some people would say Carter, I've heard of Coolidge targeted as worst too.

The worst could be the subject of the next poll.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpurple View Post
    Heh While you where eating dinner I was eating breakfast. any ways what about my idea for mars and my van halen belt with all that van halen disigner nukes?
    Well, I'd be all about colonizing Mars, but we've got to be careful of the moons. We can build on the moons, but if we aren't careful, we'll open up a gate to Hell and an army of demons, zombies, and flying pumpkins will come out. And one dude with a shotgun will have to show up to save us all.

Do these VH nukes play Hot for Teacher or something before they explode?

I'm thinking we could use Jupiter as a prison planet - launch ships full of death row inmates there, and the gravity on Jupiter would probably crush them all and since it's a gas giant, we could pile up millions of ships on the core before anyone would see a tail fin or anything sticking out of the clouds.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The worst could be the subject of the next poll.
    I bet it'd go over as well as this one did.

Bad Memory

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I missed your other reply, I was looking after my long response to Gjallerhorn, not before it.

Actually, you did with your statements about the voter[s]. If you don't understand where I'm getting this from, then forget it.
    I did not accuse you of being a Democrat. Look again, I ASKED if you considered yourself one. What I actually accused you of was intolerance toward the differing views of others, which is a problem that plagues society in general.
    Good.
    Hate Bush, wish death on people who would vote for him, even if it's a silly net poll, and suggest that others shouldn't vote till they rethink their lives. Sounds like hate to me. I also didn't accuse you have specifically hating Republicans. However, most Republicans you'll meet DID vote for Bush at least once. It's called inference.
    "A Lot" isn't really measurable, and it all depends on your view of tolerance. You might not be racist, you might not be sexist, you might be a really nice guy. But you came off as someone who has at least one hatred, which I've already named.
    You are the type that stops the growth of forums like this one because of the way you act. grow up. I said something over the internet.[/quote] I haven't seen any inhibition of these forums on my part, and I haven't heard any complaints about the content of my posts - and the moderators here are generally attentive to such things. A forum is meant for debate. I actually never once said that I liked Bush.

Thanks, you do the same. I didn't assume anything, I drew a conclusion based on what you'd posted in this thread.

I didn't accuse you of hating me. I informed you of my party affiliation in an attempt to bait you, which didn't work. As for disrespect, that's up to you. I've tried to be respectful when I replied to your posts. I don't have a problem with you because we disagree.

And the bad rep really was only based on the "die in a ditch" comment. I thought that was rather rude. Frankly I don't care what party you are or aren't in, or who you'd vote for - that was never the issue.[/quote]
    *I ment the voters in the topic not the nation. I would have said nation if I ment the whole republicans. I figure it would be seen that way and after my response saying I have nothing against them logic says I was not talking about the nation of voters.
    *I could tell you assumed it. You also asked if I was a lib. So sorry if you were not but it really really looked like you did...... because you did.
    *Intolerance? From you? Don't ever give me a talk on that.
    *Hey guess what? I admited saying for them to die was a little overboard and that i really just have an issue with the man himself. READ.
    * I have ever right to Hate bush for what he did. He should go to prison if you think about it. Don't respond to this if you have not even thought about it be4.
    * Then why? If you don't like bush and I made it clear I have nothing against the party, then what do you have against me?
    * Your conclusion is assuming it looks like. Call it whatever you like it is still what it is.
    *"Wishing death on other people because of their party affiliations isn't very tolerant, now is it?" Ring a bell? Now you have no reason to have bad repped me. Sounds like you bad repped me for the die in a ditch comments. Also sounds like you can not think right so get some rest.
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Other than the fighting, there weren't many answers to this poll. Then, the average age group of this board would favor more recent presidents - or history class darlings.

If someone asked, I couldn't tell you anything about James Polk. Reagan, Bush, Obama, sure. I think it's all about the small, easy to remember things that stick around in your head long after the school books close - or the PS3 comes on, whatever.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    I bet it'd go over as well as this one did.

Bad Memory
    As long as no one assumes things about me.

Pointlessly #7D26CD Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple has a reputation beyond repute Mrpurple's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I'd be all about colonizing Mars, but we've got to be careful of the moons. We can build on the moons, but if we aren't careful, we'll open up a gate to Hell and an army of demons, zombies, and flying pumpkins will come out. And one dude with a shotgun will have to show up to save us all.

Do these VH nukes play Hot for Teacher or something before they explode?

I'm thinking we could use Jupiter as a prison planet - launch ships full of death row inmates there, and the gravity on Jupiter would probably crush them all and since it's a gas giant, we could pile up millions of ships on the core before anyone would see a tail fin or anything sticking out of the clouds.
    lols Demons. I was thinking of the song jump but hot for teacher is also a very good choice. thumbs up!

I'm loveing it!

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KamiKenpachi View Post
    As long as no one assumes things about me.
    Careful about personalizing this homie, I ain't as nice as the Texas Yankee.

Bad Memory

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[quote=KamiKenpachi;2304436]

Meh, I'm not messing with the quote boxes again, it takes forever.

*I ment the voters in the topic not the nation. I would have said nation if I ment the whole republicans. I figure it would be seen that way and after my response saying I have nothing against them logic says I was not talking about the nation of voters.

- Sure. The overall idea is the same though, at least to me.

*I could tell you assumed it. You also asked if I was a lib. So sorry if you were not but it really really looked like you did...... because you did.

-No, I asked if you were a liberal or a democrat because I wanted to know.

*Intolerance? From you? Don't ever give me a talk on that.

-If you don't see the point I've tried to make about differing opinions now, then you will eventually.

*Hey guess what? I admited saying for them to die was a little overboard and that i really just have an issue with the man himself. READ.

-I believe I was still typing/editing my post when you finished yours. I did go back and read it. And I appreciate that post.

* I have ever right to Hate bush for what he did. He should go to prison if you think about it. Don't respond to this if you have not even thought about it be4.

-I never made a statement about your freedom to your own thoughts and beliefs. I don't believe Bush should go to prison, but that's because I don't believe the war in Iraq was entirely his doing. I also don't believe there was anything illegal about it - we are a sovereign nation, and we answer to no one. War crimes were not committed. The CIA does not operate under the president's thumb at all times, so if torture took place, the appropriate people need to be taken to task for that. But it isn't necessarily Bush.

Anyhow, yes, you're right to hate Bush if that's how you feel. The point I wanted to make is that you came off [at least to me] as someone who cannot accept that other people feel otherwise. The death comment was really the root of this.

* Then why? If you don't like bush and I made it clear I have nothing against the party, then what do you have against me?

-I really have nothing against you. I don't like Bush because during his presidency he wasted billions on the invasion of Iraq when there was no credible link to Al Qaeda, and we were already fighting them in Afghanistan, allowed numerous laws to be passed that threaten or infringe on the rights of American Citizens - or could be easily twisted to do so, and then blew even more on a stimulus and bailout package that didn't work, which could have been prevented if the gov't was doing it's freaking job in the first place...

* Your conclusion is assuming it looks like. Call it whatever you like it is still what it is.

-Exactly.

*"Wishing death on other people because of their party affiliations isn't very tolerant, now is it?" Ring a bell? Now you have no reason to have bad repped me. Sounds like you bad repped me for the die in a ditch comments. Also sounds like you can not think right so get some rest.

I already told you that the die in a ditch comment was the reason. I should have just said that in the message sent with the rep. This thread has been much more interesting though, since I didn't.

And I have explained, in this thread how I arrived at that conclusion. I've explained exactly why and how I formed those conclusions. It's fine if you don't agree. And really, there's no consequence for having a bad hit. I actually tried to give you a green one for apologizing, but the system wouldn't let me at the moment.

Whether or not I think right depends on who's reading this thread. If I'm really wrong, then I'm sure I'll get my own negative hits.
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 07-24-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Gil
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still thin Bill Clinton was the best <3

I'm loveing it!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok anyways this is getting spam like so I am going to stop. Something is also wrong with the quote thing so another reason we should stop. O.o Confused I am.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's fine. I stopped trying to quote things, and just used spaces to separate them, after I noticed not all the quotes were working.

It does that sometimes, it's probably because I did it wrong.

But yes, let's stop fighting and get back to the topic.

Did you make a vote in the poll? Who was your greatest president?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Look at the first few post and fnd out.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, Duh.

Yeah, FDR did a lot, especially considering he was stuck in a wheel chair and kept the whole world from finding out about it. We never suspect the guy in the chair.

Unfortunately, it was his four terms that prompted Congress to install term limits. It's probably a good thing, in the end. I might say we could have had eight more years of Reagan. Or Clinton, since he was popular enough.
    It's probably best that the limits are in place.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Indeed. I agree those limits are needed in most cases.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait, you wanted to vote for Franky-boy? Um... why?

Bad Memory

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Lincoln. He saved the United States from slavery. Thank god.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I choose Theodore Roosevelt for the great impact he had on the stuffed animal community.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post

Why is Obama even on the list? He hasn't been in office long enough...
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Oh, Duh.

Yeah, FDR did a lot, especially considering he was stuck in a wheel chair and kept the whole world from finding out about it. We never suspect the guy in the chair.

Unfortunately, it was his four terms that prompted Congress to install term limits. It's probably a good thing, in the end. I might say we could have had eight more years of Reagan. Or Clinton, since he was popular enough.
    It's probably best that the limits are in place.
    Everything has it's pros and cons about it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing.
    Ditto.
    The man is great and godly to some, this I understand but wait to judge him until the near end or real end of this trip. He could screw up really bad yet though I highly doubt it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information