AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Invasion America

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 03:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Does any one remember way back in the 90's when WB aired invasion america? I loved it i wish they would air it again, or AS would.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 11:28 AM
    Threads

yea I remember it, I thought it was ok; I could probably stand to see it agian.

"Angels that are forced from heaven have to become demons. Isn't that right, Spike?"

Senior Member -SaturnBattousai- -SaturnBattousai-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2004 11:57 PM
    Threads

Sorry i dont remember that, if they put it back, i might not like it since i like all these high tech anime now. lol.

"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack me...."

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 03:19 AM
    Threads

It was High tech, It had a good story, I think it was before its time, since the anime thing wasnt really in full swing yet.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 12:59 AM
    Threads

you never know. there will always be some station that will air the older generation anime.
    I make cars go sideways.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2004 08:12 AM
    Threads

never heard of it?

Junior Member >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<< has a reputation beyond repute >>Otacon<<'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2004 11:03 PM
    Threads

It was a great anime. I really thought that their was going to be a second chapter to the story because it ended saying "End of book 1". And if I&#39;m mistaken please tell me so I can search for the other chapters.

Senior Member Kiba's Fang Kiba's Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2004 09:44 AM
    Threads

this show rocks to its awseome i watchit every saturday

Member the forebiden gammer the forebiden gammer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2004 01:48 PM
    Threads

I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY INTERRESTING TO BE TRUTHEFUL. THE ALIEN DOG WAS COOL I WANT ONE h34r:
    IF IT&#39;S BROKE IT CAN BE FIXED
    IF IT ISN&#39;T BROKE DON&#39;T TOUCH IT MAN

THE BUFF........

Closed Thread

Thread Information