AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: What sort of creative person are you?

Threaded View

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What sort of creative person are you?

This thread wasn't inspired by any other thread, but an original idea. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

What sort of creative person are you? Can you stick to one project, or do you run around starting hundreds of things that you end up never finishing? Do you put thought into what you're going to do, or do you simply come up with stuff as you go along?

I'm a da-vinci style creative person. I come up with lots of great ideas, but I rarely carry them through (case in point, that game I was working on last X mas), because just as I've gotten started, I come up with a new and better idea. Since I do a lot of programming, I can illustrate my inability to stick to any particular project in that I have a disused code directory. It contains 66 projects, all started last year, totaling around 15,000 lines of code. My serious code directory contains 22,000 or so lines of code, and it's really mainly one project that I rarely work on any more.

I also don't think ahead all that much. I wing it when I do stuff. It usually comes out pretty good, and if it doesn't, I start the cycle over with considerations run into the previous time I tried.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-23-2009 at 08:03 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Thread Information