AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need Help

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I dont know what to do with this wallpaper, im thinking of just completely redoing it, any suggestions would really be appreciated

wallpaper here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2003 09:30 AM
    Threads

I am by far a pro in this section ive just started but I would say a little bit of color in the background or a landscape behind it would be cool
    now it kind of empty

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 10:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It could use a little background yes.

Senior Member RequiMem RequiMem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2004 02:02 AM
    Threads

Generally I believe that it is possible to make a good wallpaper without adding much background to the image. But in this case I think it needs something a bit more.

I played around with the image a bit cause I don't think I would help all that much by telling you to adjust the composition by moving stuff around, so I posted a sample of what could be possible.

Change that FFXII logo. To be honest, to me it looks like leaf-eating bugs got ahold of the logo and started munching away. I think you should either smooth out the effect or change it or remove the image.

Other than that, I believe you have the starts of a decent wallpaper, just continue to play with it.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>March 2004 MS Paint Only Competition Winner</span>

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 08:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The white bg is a good idea, but in this case it does need more work with how you arrange the images. Also get rid of the chewed up logo not saying you should discard the logo but make it not so chewed up in the extraction.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2004 04:49 AM
    Threads

Heres my opinion, I feel that main image is pretty awkward looking(looks like shes picking her nose) but that isnt my main quam with this wallpaper. Tutorials are great GREAT resources but when i see someone use a tutorial in the exact same way its shown on the site it bothers me. Creativity and originality is what defines you as an artist(digital or not) but you should always tweak tutorials to be something special or individual to you. If you created a body would you put a copy of an existing soul in it? Just be creative. It is turning out nicely though. Good luck.

-Eye

----------------------------------------------------^CLICK^----------------------------------------------------

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2004 12:53 AM
    Threads

Originally posted by Alucard@Dec 30 2003, 08:30 AM
    I am by far a pro in this section ive just started but I would say a little bit of color in the background or a landscape behind it would be cool
    now it kind of empty
    hahahaha, a noob pro. That&#39;s the first I&#39;ve heard. Use some punctuation and I might understand your whole sentance.
    &quot;You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something&quot; -Bednar
    &quot;They&#39;re all sexy cars.&quot; - default
    &quot;Hey Kid&#33; Ima computa&#33; Stop all tha downloadin&#33;&quot;

Junior Member DrunkenShit DrunkenShit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2003 10:46 PM
    Threads

Hmm i think you should really put somethin over that white background. Maybe you could put a larger pic of that girl and lower the opacity of it?

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 03:19 AM
    Threads

I would get rid of the logo, and take RequiMem&#39;s example and add a watercolor painting of a beach or some thing, or just a soft mixture of colors. to mix in with the word art and the fram of the pic but other than that I think its good.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 08:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i&#39;ve actually figured out theres too much work needed to be done so i started on another one, from this point on i want someone to take it and mess around with it, you can claim it as yours if ya want i just want some more ideas.......

here it iswallpaper

and thanks a lot for the tips, its just been so long since i&#39;ve used photoshop i&#39;ve lost it all...

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 06:22 AM
    Threads

The new one looks nice.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Closed Thread

Thread Information