AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Revive ! Sushi graphics . XD

Member Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 02:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Revive ! Sushi graphics . XD

Hello there people .
    Here [Hotsushi-/Dotbeat.]

Its been along time since I came back here , I hope that this time I have improved on somethings
    missing the last time that I WAS here .

[just a though maybe a mod can combine my other thread w/ this thread please ? The Nijigasumi Spread of art ya ? thanks . XD]

I haven't used ps in a while so my works might be still abit scrappy :

w/o the border

w/ a border

EDIT!: Made a siggy pair , I was bored so the style was odd and weird/random-ey

Here's the original ver of the avvie :

I know the pair that I made is really odd , but that's what I process
    when Im really bored . XD

C'n'c em please >__>?
    Last edited by Hotsushi-; 07-24-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Member Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi- has a reputation beyond repute Hotsushi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Little update [again .] :

[2 different versions of Oh no She . ..]

What's different this time ? Well the upper siggy is more ''darker''
    kind of like a glare . The other one is just abit of a comic effect or
    something . I'll edit this post later if I have more things to post .
    Last edited by Hotsushi-; 07-22-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Yes , obsession is like this .
    Dotbeat.

King Boredom~ Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 11:40 AM
    Threads

Oh, I like the last sig you made.
    Nice contrast between the two sides.
    Only thing I don't like is the blue border around him and the lack of a border on the sig.

But keep up the good work!

Sig by me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Jimbow .

Anyways , I'll try your suggestion on the purple border . And + a border to the actual sig . I though w/o the border the sig would look bigger XD .
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Plus anybody who's gonna view my thread ......
    I have a new update :

[edit:]

w/o the screen logo , whatever you call it . [& its a full colour ver.]
    [this one is not for the contest , its an alternate version]
    + there's something wrong with it , I need advice how to hide it XD

Yes , my style is definitely different on this one .
    I experimented on something , this sig is for a contest in another site .

[My lens flare on this one sucks , I need advice on how to do a reflection on a sword or something .]

And please IGNORE the ragnarok online thingy . I just want to be abit dramatic? But you know what I mean .

[Enjoy . And I'll post a sig pair w/ it later if Im in the mood ]
    Last edited by Hotsushi-; 07-22-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Dotbeat.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[Edit: if some of you think that Im stealing this or something , well that's just ridicolous . Why would I go in trouble to introduce myself again and post these sigs ? Well ? ]

Just posting one of my works , one of my old works .
    To keep this thread alive . Plus , only a few people commented or gave some pointers .

Plus some might remember something from that particular sig .

Here's a few of my other old siggies too . It would be nice to compare my style and other things :

Sure some of them might bring memories .
    But the thing is . . .
    Did I EVEN improve ?

Thanks to Serated on the extraction of the wish upon a star sig .
    Last edited by Hotsushi-; 07-27-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Dotbeat.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dotbeat? Lol, I had no clue that was you until I read your signature. XD Nice to see you! (Btw, I'm Demoni, in case you didn't know. ;3)

Anyway, I'm really loving your Blade Dancer sig, but it's kinda hard to read the 'Hotsushi' text on the dagger. Maybe make the text a little darker so we can see it? Otherwise, I think it's really good.

Can't wait to see more from you.

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cotaku@:Awww , thanks taku-chan !

Yeah , I've noticed the barely readable text on the sword XD .
    I'll get to that sometime .

I'll post more after I deal w/ some things .

Dotbeat.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Okay, the most irritating aspect of your sigs is your text. Black and white texts are easy read and easy to use but if you're limiting your texts to only those colors, very. boring.

Your sigs have something in common: no blending. Fine, your Utada sig as something close to flow, but really, the only sig I see that has anything close to blending and flow is your blade dancer sig. The reason i'm stressing this is because right now, your sigs are made of BG+pasted render.

Another thing you need to work on is color. You can have likecolors, contrasting colors, supplementary,complementary, etc. But you do not want random colors that do not go together. At all.

Also, add a border, it's one of the small things that make your blade dancer sig stand out.

And before I forget, some other things you might one to get familiar with is lighting and depth/space.
    Last edited by Knuffle Bunny; 07-31-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Your signatures , i thought they all had some meaning for me.
    The colors used , your idea's , everything , its really a nice effort that your making and i am sure as you practice , you will make more better signatures.

I would like to mention your signature named i think , "wish upon a star" , dunno why but i really liked that one. The anime gal's expressions and the background is really looking good.

Keep practicing and keep posting , will be glad to see more from you.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

K-Bunny@: Wow , gawd . Im offended on what you said about the text .
    Black and white ? Me ? Only that use ?

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=76957
    LOOOOOK at this 1st this is the last thread before I left ,
    that I posted my old signatures .

What ? Ouch you made my photoshop skills ache .
    Not really , but LOOK at what I said about the batch of sigs that
    I posted . I made that ages ago .

All you had to do is compare what has changed , [my style before was like on the old batch I posted not on the NEW onces]

Not critisised .

And my 2 blade dancer siggies have a border .
    Its not thick , but it has a border .

Mistress @; same goes to you girly .
    Read what I said about the batch of sigs .

I might misinterpret about the comments doesn't look like comparing to me .

Like what I specifically said .

or just c'n'c
    the blade dancer and the oh no she didn't sig seperately from my old work .

[Some stuff you said made me look like a noob sryly .]

Anyways , I have another new update :

[Damn it , please read the freaking note on the batch of siggies . On the last update before you comment . Or don't even dare to comment on the last batch if you didn't even read it .]

My 3rd placer sotw sig again ! >__>:

My style is obvious at this point to other people . XD
    Last edited by Hotsushi-; 08-01-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Dotbeat.

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

My style is obvious at this point to other people . XD
    HAHA, Sorry about all that ><. I am just able to spot most sig's creators a mile off. Not everyone can do it :P Maybe it's because I'm a graphic designer, I dunno. Don't worry about it lol

Oops, hotsushi, you need to take the criticism as helpful. They were only trying to advise you. Don't get offended with me, but when I do compare the "Oh no she didn't" sig with the older ones, there isn't that much of an improvement. I know I said different in msn, but I was only speaking from memory then and was too busy to look at it properly ><. Now that I have something to compare it with. I am going to say that it's not your best work.

I honestly think that your "Obsession" sig is way better than that one in your first post. I can see that you put a lot of time and effort in to get it right. The blade dancer one, first one, was a nice concept. If you start working along the lines of your newest two sigs, I can see you getting much better. Keep entering SotWs as often as you can. I think, considering that both sigs were sotw entries that the competitive side in you is bringing out much more of your creative ability. Shannon wants to see more improvements from you mister. :P
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 08-01-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
    HAHA, Sorry about all that ><. I am just able to spot most sig's creators a mile off. Not everyone can do it :P Maybe it's because I'm a graphic designer, I dunno. Don't worry about it lol

Oops, hotsushi, you need to take the criticism as helpful. They were only trying to advise you. Don't get offended with me, but when I do compare the "Oh no she didn't" sig with the older ones, there isn't that much of an improvement. I know I said different in msn, but I was only speaking from memory then and was too busy to look at it properly ><. Now that I have something to compare it with. I am going to say that it's not your best work.

I honestly think that your "Obsession" sig is way better than that one in your first post. I can see that you put a lot of time and effort in to get it right. The blade dancer one, first one, was a nice concept. If you start working along the lines of your newest two sigs, I can see you getting much better. Keep entering SotWs as often as you can. I think, considering that both sigs were sotw entries that the competitive side in you is bringing out much more of your creative ability. Shannon wants to see more improvements from you mister. :P
    Yeah , I guess so with the oh no she didn't .

What you said is true , my competetive side brings out my creativeness much more better .

Finally , yes Im actually making a new signature again in the lines of my style on my last 2 creations : The Blade Dancer and Obsession .
    [LOLz , those two are actually my experimental siggies XD .]

I get what you mean about the c n c of Bunny & sora XD .

[& yes Shannon I will improve XD .]

Anyways , I can't wait until I finish a new sig again . ^__^

Dotbeat.

Closed Thread

Thread Information