AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New D&d Fans.

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New D&d Fans.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/QuickStartRules.pdf

Great catch for an easy set of beginning rules! Help yourselves!

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...aracterbuilder

A character builder for easy use!

Let me know what you all think! As well, anyone delved into 4th edition yet?
    Last edited by ShadowWalker; 07-19-2009 at 03:59 AM.
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Useful to those who play 4e. That's for sure.

I played a single combat session in 4e a while back. It's okay, but I prefer 3.5 myself to 4e anyway.

It's funny how a long running first and only bad review of a game ends up being 4e. It was a two parter.

That's just what I've heard- when it sounds as though it was made to be more of a board game then a Role Playing game, it's not promising, at least to me. And from what I've seen of the book, my small time scans, they really did try to make it a bit more like WoW, or other MMO's for example. I'm not complaining really, if that's what they think is good for business then that's their thing, but as for me it's pretty offputting.

Now that I've had a mini-rant. Cheers. x3

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information