AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Hey everyone!!! Capcom is releasing MvC 2 for PS3 and Xbox 360. but the only downside is that it will only be available on the ps3 store and Xbox Live. Everyone tell me what you think about this.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Junior Member CGFerreira is on a distinguished road CGFerreira's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 04:51 AM
    Threads

Im one of the few who actually has the PS2 copy so I have access to the game.

Still Ill get it again just to play online.

As for the being available via download hate to break it to you but this is the future of games. Expect PSN, Xbox Live,and the Wii shop channel to do this more and more.
    Last edited by CGFerreira; 07-18-2009 at 03:52 AM.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Quote Originally Posted by CGFerreira View Post

As for the being available via download hate to break it to you but this is the future of games. Expect PSN, Xbox Live,and the Wii shop channel to do this more and more.
    Lucky monkey lol. Nice thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to get it this time for my 360

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CGFerreira View Post

True, even if they do put it on the different systems, they should make another one atleast

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Nah, they may add a few new playable characters but that's about it

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Im just sad I won't get anything for selling my dreamcast version of MvC2.

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

I never bought this game cause it was hella expensive and rare, as i know you can bnot find this game at any known store, the only way to get it (at least for me) was if i look for it online, but as i said before it is so expensive and i did not feel like spending $100 bucks, and besides i was able to play in my computer thanks those downloadable emulators, but if its gonna be released for xbox360 and ps3, i might consider it just to play it online.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I owned MVC2 on Dreamcast many years ago, and I got a copy of it when it came to XBox. And I still have that copy, along with my XBox.

Marvel VS Capcom 2, to me, is without a doubt the greatest 2D fighting game I have ever played, if not (arguably) of all time. The only other game that compares to it is also a cross over game, Capcom VS SNK 2.

I am looking forward to the XB360 release of this, as I've always wanted to play it online and whoop the crap out of people. There has never been any kind of middle ground for this game. You're either really good or you're not good.

When it was first ported to PS2 and XBox, it was about 30 bucks. Now, people are willing to pay up to 180 dollars or so (that's the highest offer I've ever gotten) for it. GameStop sells it used for 70 bucks on PS2, and 50 (if I recall correctly) used on XBox. The XBox version is backwards compatible now on XB360s, but it doesn't look quite right. The XBL (and PS3) versions have been modified to display properly on the newer systems, and play well.

I feel bad for the PS3 owners though. I remember playing MVC2 on the PS2 at work last summer when I was still working at GameStop in Ohio. But my hands got cramped and sore pretty quickly because the Playstation controllers are too small for a manly man such as myself with man-sized hands. That, and they are not ideal for the game at all.

The control setup was made for the Dreamcast controller and arcades. It worked fantastically. The XBox and XBox 360 controllers are the closest thing you'll get to a Dreamcast controller, and the XB360 controller is just the right size and weight so it is comfortable to hold....

I cannot wait for the beat downs to begin.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

I played it on PS2 years ago and loved it, im so going to get it.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bad news guys, I just got an update and they say it will be released either July 29th,30th, or Aug 13

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

I have it on Dreamcast, and have had it on there since it was released. Im kinda apathetic towards it being on PSN/XBLA. I'll probably pick it up/ get it from someone on PSN but for the most part I've had the superior version for almost a decade.

And its been hooked up and played weekly for that decade as well just to let you know :P

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I have it for the Xbox and it's awesome, even though my cousin scratched the disc a bit when he borrowed it so it doesn't load some times. I love playing with my friends, but I really do prefer to play with arcade controls.

Since I don't have a PS3 or 360 this news isn't all that exciting for me, but it's cool that they are re-releasing one of the greatest fighting games of all time (IMO).
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    ...Playstation controllers are too small for a manly man such as myself with man-sized hands.
    Lol?

I hate the music in the game.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the music is fine I especially like the song when you fight on the raft going down the ice valley

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

Great game. Certainly a favorite amongst fighting game fans. I think it's awesome that it's going to be playable online now (which they should've done a long time ago). I don't own a PS3 nor an Xbox 360, so sadly I won't be part of that 'live' action. =(
    feed your monster

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's ok, some people don't have one either

Senior Member Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2011 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Dr Thunder PSN ID: Soulstocker101

yes I'm gonna mvc 2 soon on my 360 I can't wait

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

new update, you need to get a card from gamestop to get the game. I'm not sure if its a ps3 card or xbox live card, but you have to get that card to buy it off of PSN and XBLA

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I can't say I am a fan per say but it dose sound like a pretty cool game. I do think it will have an exceptional graphics and aduio engine. I just have never been a real fan of those series.
    Gero Server Guru

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I got it a few day's ago, I forgot just how hard it is and how terrible the music is but still a good game I like how you don't have to unlock everything.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki HD View Post
    I got it a few day's ago, I forgot just how hard it is and how terrible the music is but still a good game I like how you don't have to unlock everything.
    you have it already?!?! on what system?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    you have it already?!?! on what system?
    Xbox 360 it's been out a few day's.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki HD View Post
    Xbox 360 it's been out a few day's.
    what kind of card will I need because I have a PS3.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What do you mean by card?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I looked on a site called capcom-unity and it said that if you want to buy it, you have to get a card

Closed Thread

Thread Information