There's nothing more painful than watching the end of an anime that you absolutely love. You want there to be more, but all good things must come to an end. So, I want to know from you all, what do you think are the top 3 best and worst anime endings. And, please, try not to include spoilers.
Top 3 Best:
1. Death Note: the ending is just so natural, and when I saw the ending for the first time...I almost cried.
2. Gundam Wing: I know I'm supposed to be talking about the ending, but I just want to say that the character development in Gundam Wing is absolutely amazing. And it's the character development in the anime that makes the end so good. If you've seen the end of Gundam Wing, you know what I mean.
3. Samurai 7: the good thing about the end of Samurai 7 is that it's happy and sad at the same time.
Top 3 Worst:
1. Inuyasha: I completely despise whoever thought to end such a great anime in such a horrible fashion, with absolutely none of the conflicts resolved.
2. Dragonball/Z/GT Trilogy: When you make one storyline that lasts 508 episodes, there's really no good way to end it. I won't go into detail, but at the end of GT, mini Goku says that he's going to train. He hops on the eternal dragon, and says he's going to train. He leaves all his family and friends behind to go train. Epic fail...
3. Gantz: I love this anime, but I did not understand the ending at all. If someone did understand the ending of Gantz and wants to explain it to me, I'd love to hear it. Just PM me.