AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fave couple in inuyasha

Junior Member AznGirl10 is on a distinguished road AznGirl10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2009 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RanChii View Post
    Miroku & Sango.

Miroku has a knack for choosing the "right" woman. Kagome is just ... too immature. Sango FTW.

(Gomen ne, Kagome fans. v_v)

You're sort of judging her by anime fan anime version. o_o

Um, she is only 15 and born in a different generation then most of the girls, so what do you expect?

I cant help but dislike it when people do this, saying she is 'immature'. Arent we all once in a while?

She is 18 in the ending and fully grown, so you cant complain over that anymore.

Kagome FTW, and believe that.

Also Sesshoumaru and Kagome actually talked in the manga.
    He saved her from Inuyasha, so yeah, that is a great couple. n___n

SESSH X KAG.

I dont know Spanish, but this was in the manga and hes saying 'let her go'.
    Um... there are more SessKag scenes in the manga but I dont want to spoil
    Last edited by AznGirl10; 11-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Member Neo-Eva is on a distinguished road Neo-Eva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2009 01:28 AM
    Threads

Sango and Miroku are like synergy, they keep each other going! ^_^

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

I find it quite ironic that the only normal couple is Miroku and Sango.

Inyuasha and Kagome are aboot 50 years apart so so.
    Inuyasha and Kikyo could be considered necrophilia, if not doing eet with a clay person.
    Theres also the pedophiliac couple(which shall remain nameless because I don't want my jugular vein torn out of my throat by fangirls)

The only other normal one I can think of is Sess and whats her face. Wind demon born from naraku. Can't remember her name D:

Oh, and Kohaku and Rin. Considering one died al-. . .actually. They both died once. Would that be considered necrophilia?
    Last edited by Crazyjavi87; 11-09-2009 at 02:26 AM.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 03:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by AznGirl10 View Post
    Also Sesshoumaru and Kagome actually talked in the manga.
    He saved her from Inuyasha, so yeah, that is a great couple. n___n

SESSH X KAG.

I dont know Spanish, but this was in the manga and hes saying 'let her go'.
    Um... there are more SessKag scenes in the manga but I dont want to spoil
    Yea...they spoke...once. o_o Sesshoumaru would never in a million light years go for Kagome, nor would Kagome in a million light years go for Sesshoumaru.

And if you look at the final chapter-when she calls out "Brother-in-law!" to him (because she married Inuyasha) he gives her a reeeaaally nasty look-like she's disgusting. 0_o
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    And if you look at the final chapter-when she calls out "Brother-in-law!" to him (because she married Inuyasha) he gives her a reeeaaally nasty look-like she's disgusting. 0_o
    Yeh but i dont know if thats more to do with the fact that he now has a "family" or something along them lines, not Kagome as a character ^^

Anyway, i still quite like Kagome and InuYasha as a couple- Sango and Miroku are quite funny together through most of the series (even their kids are funny! ^^) but as a relationship im still a fan of Kagome and InuYasha- i dunno, something to do with the characters dynamics... ^^;

6. Likes Spygirl426 liked this post
    Junior Member MisaMisaIsMe is on a distinguished road MisaMisaIsMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 07:18 PM
    Why do you wanna know? *cough*stalker*cough*
    Threads

Sango and Miroku all the way.

There just so cute and adorable together!

My Anime guys: Miroku, L Lawliet, Yuki Sohma, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Zuko, Trunks Briefs, Sasuke Uchiha, Hiromu, Kei Minami, and Edward Elric

Yew Neek is #1 Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1547-6407-0804

I'll stay original... Miroku and Sango

Dango Dango Daikazoku!
    (^ ^) ---- (^ ^) ---- (^ ^)

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjavi87 View Post
    Inyuasha and Kagome are aboot 50 years apart so so.
    Isn't it more like 550 years apart if you count the difference in actual time?
    And even then, InuYasha had already been alive a while longer. . . hmm . . .

Anyway, favorite couple in InuYasha . . .
    *thinks* hmm . . .

Probably Miroku and Sango,
    followed by InuYasha and Kagome.

Of course, it doesn't really matter now that the story has ended.
    And I'll say nothing about Lord Sesshomaru because Kikyo is . . . eww, Rin is far too young, and Kagura has sadly passed away.

Edit: Okay, Kikyo is dead, too . . . but still.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post

Of course, it doesn't really matter now that the story has ended.
    And I'll say nothing about Lord Sesshomaru because Kikyo is . . . eww, Rin is far too young, and Kagura has sadly passed away.

Edit: Okay, Kikyo is dead, too . . . but still.
    I can't agree more. I hate the 'miko' kind of haircut she has. And yes, she is 'ew'.

Thats why i'm for Miroku X Sango.

Member koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:25 AM
    Threads

sesshoumaru and kikyo?do they have some scenes that shows theur feelings toward each others?but that sounds interesting!!!!

Member koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:25 AM
    Threads

hey do you know inuyasha: the final act?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 03:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by koji_minamoto View Post
    hey do you know inuyasha: the final act?
    Hey-Koji, don't double post. And I think *everyone* knows about the "final series" by now.
    Though it's actually pretty bad...They fast forward through everything and skip a *LOT* of the story, as well as change the time line...But anyway...
    To keep to topic~I don't favor Rin x Sesshi, I think that Sesshi x Kagura made more sense...well-at least before she died it did...)':
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:16 AM
    Threads

Miroku and Sango. They are the perfect couple hands down. You can't help but to laugh at them because of some of the stuff Miroku puts them through.

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

my fav are inu yasha and kikiyo and sesshomaruu and kagura

Member Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 10:54 PM
    Threads

For some reason, I just HATE Kikyo. I don't know why, I just do. And it makes me mad when Inuyasha goes all gaga over her. I mean can't he see that Kagome is perfect for him?

Anyway, as much as I love Inyasha & Kagome, I'd have to say Koga & Kagome is incredibly adorable. <3
    Set made by Serated. xD

Bouken desho desho? Honto ga uso ni kawaru sekai de
    Yume ga aru kara tsuyoku naru no yo Dare no tame ja nai

♫♪♫♪

Member Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 04:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Camisado View Post
    For some reason, I just HATE Kikyo. I don't know why, I just do. And it makes me mad when Inuyasha goes all gaga over her. I mean can't he see that Kagome is perfect for him?

Anyway, as much as I love Inyasha & Kagome, I'd have to say Koga & Kagome is incredibly adorable. <3
    I know exactly what you mean I never really liked Kikyo from the beginning. I personally like Sango and Miroku, Koga and Amaya, and Inu Yasha and Kagome.

Junior Member agactinggirl will become famous soon enough agactinggirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 07:43 PM
    Threads

Sango and Miroku will ALWAYS be my favorite pairing...not sure why exactly...but they are amazing!

I also really like Rin and Shippo...back in the day...I read some GREAT fanfictions of those two...REALLY cute! I also like Rin and Kohaku...but not as much...

I NEVER liked Rin and Sesshoumaru though...that one always kind of bugged me a bit...not as much when I think of her as an adult...but I just have trouble with that one...haha

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 11:18 PM
    Threads

I like the main canon couples, Inu YashaXKagome and MirokuXSango, but KogaXKagome and SesshomaruX (Older) Rin is always good too.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2013 06:15 PM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I'm undecided ^^;; seeing everyone's argument I've gotten so many points and views

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland_Pixie View Post
    Many would call me weird and maybe perverted but my favorite Inuyasha pairing is Sesshoumaru and Rin. When she's older I can see them being a couple. I never got a parent child vibe from them in the series so... yeah. Heh, they'd just be a really good couple. She could make him a happier person and he needs someone to love.

I have to agree with you on this one

Junior Member NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2010 09:58 AM
    Threads

I have to say I like inuyasha and Kikyo as they honestly cared about each other before getting caught up in Miraku's web.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by NYanimefan23 View Post
    I have to say I like inuyasha and Kikyo as they honestly cared about each other before getting caught up in Miraku's web.
    Ahah...It's Naraku*

And-they did-but there was a serious lack of trust in the relationship. Which is why Naraku was able to make them turn against one another so easily. Kikyou and Inuyasha's personalities weren't compatible anyway. Both would have been horrifically miserable if they'd stayed together as a couple...

Besides, the shikon no tama would have just swallowed Inuyasha up for making the wrong wish...Based on Kikyou's "selfish" desire to be a normal woman and for Inuyasha to be something other than what he was.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

SABER-lover -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

Kikyo x Kagome !!! T.T nevegona happen tho but still....I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Currently on Chapter 11 FFXIII oh.. and FAT PRINCESS is a fun game haha.
    "Hoa đẹp l hoa c gai, gi đẹp l gi ph thai nhiều lần."

My fav:
    GTO.
    Clannad (and after story of course).
    Toradora.
    Hajime no Ippo

Junior Member mariko_511 has a spectacular aura about mariko_511 has a spectacular aura about mariko_511's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 11:54 PM
    Threads

Miroku and Sango all the way.

Junior Member Emo kitty of Doom is a jewel in the rough Emo kitty of Doom is a jewel in the rough Emo kitty of Doom is a jewel in the rough Emo kitty of Doom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 10:39 AM
    Threads

MirokuXSango FTW! <33

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information