AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do you like the end of Sailor Moon?

Junior Member AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 09:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you like the end of Sailor Moon?

I realy dont like the end D:
    Everything was just a dream? No way!
    But.. i want to know what does the ppl think too
    I hate the end D:

Dont say: No - Yes
    Say: No, because BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    I'm just a weard person who LOVES Dragon Ball (:

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it depends if you mean the manga or anime. Both are different.

In the manga, Usagi and Mamoru get married. In the anime, it is hinted at, but never shown.

I like both endings, but I really like the manga ending more it is really nice to see them finally get married.

Junior Member AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, i mean the end of the anime
    Just a dream >_<
    That ruin my childhood D:

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    Threads

yes she was. my first and favorite anime. i still love her to this day. i don't know why but when i was a little kid i must have liked her because her hair was longer than mine was and i wanted to be exactly like her when i got older. i have some traits that she has. I LOVE SAILORMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol
    ahaha
    ok.
    You love Sailor Moon
    But did you like the end?

Junior Member sweetloli04 is on a distinguished road sweetloli04's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2008 11:33 AM
    Threads

i donīt like the end...
    because i didīt know what happend with usagi and mamoru... and the others

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

I didn't like the end because I never wanted it to end.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just a dream? What were you watching? o.O I didn't like the ending because

after giving the senshi such beautiful death scenes, they were all brought back mere episodes later. It felt deceitful. I kind of wanted them to remain dead, though I knew it wouldn't happen.

Junior Member fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 05:06 AM
    Threads

I love the end of Sailor Moon, the anime. I never read the end of the manga, but I'm hoping to get there eventually.

The anime ending was amazing. I hadn't wanted the senshi to have died in the first place, so having them all come back to life in the end was a load off my mind. Personally for the fact that I couldn't believe that Mamoru and Chibi-Usa had been killed (I may dislike her, but she was their daughter).

mellow lyricist [12:53 A.M.]: maybe your pheromones are so strong they travel through text

.:: My blog | Fallen Knights Refuge | WireForums | My dA ::.

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

I like the end of the anime.
    It was just a dream? What?

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

after giving the senshi such beautiful death scenes, they were all brought back mere episodes later. It felt deceitful. I kind of wanted them to remain dead, though I knew it wouldn't happen.
    Lol, I guess they did that for the fans -- most fans wouldn't have been happy with them dying and never coming back, since they were eternal, they had to come back anyway, I guess.

But the ending of the anime wasn't just a dream. That was supposed to be real. I do believe the manga was, though.

Banned Forum / Chat forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun is a jewel in the rough forfun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 09:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AriilovesGoku View Post
    No, i mean the end of the anime
    Just a dream >_<
    That ruin my childhood D:
    LOL i always don't like the end but the reality and the dream always have different

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

All endings are bad, 'coz it's when the series is over...*Cries*

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

The ending wasn't my favorite part. :c Seeing as she woke up as a " normal girl " ( This is the original series. ) The others, I don't know.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think I have seen the end of it. I haven't watched it for years.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Junior Member dellhybrid is on a distinguished road dellhybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2009 12:12 AM
    Threads

It was a nice closure. So I guess yes? Although I wish other things happened. Like that invovled others and not focusing so much on Usagi or mamo.

Member CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 04:49 PM
    Threads

the ending was very fitting...i don't remember anything about it being just a dream or anything. everything was in it's right place in my opinion..

~Love and Obsession~

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have never seen the ending to the anime but I red about it and I am not impressed, though the anime as a whole is still good enough so it really dose not matter so much.
    Gero Server Guru

The Lines of Parallel parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 02:34 AM
    Threads

I don't like the end. Because they've forgot about their powers..,. =/. Also they don't remember what happend in the past. and what Sailor Moon sacrifices.

parallelines.

"this line parallels another line, which may or may not exist in a different world"

Fighto daiyo! Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 02:21 AM
    Threads

The ending seems weird. But it doesn't matter to me. ^__^

Moderator / Chat Admin Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2011 04:31 PM
    Threads

Um, I don't remember the ending ever being just a "dream".

Usagi defeats Sailor Galaxia by forcing chaos out of her body - back into the minds of all humans.

But I think it ended fairly well. We already know about what happens after the end of the series, because it represents 30th century Tokyo in Sailor Moon R. She becomes Queen. So it's safe to assume she stays a normal teenager until the earth goes through another ice age.

Member danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker has a reputation beyond repute danparker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 08:05 PM
    Threads

A bunch of days ago, I have seen the last episodes of Sailor Moon. I thought they were really well done. They're fine to me. I thought the last episode was splendid.

Closed Thread

Thread Information