AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Shadows of Calamity

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: I'm dropping out... not that many would notice but, I don't really have the "spirit" to RPG. Sorry guys.

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

Sorrel was speechless and blushed a light shade red. She never was this close to a boy before except for her father when she was younger and even though this boy wasn't her father she actually felt some comfort in this action. But when he fixed her hair she blushed a darker shade of red since she still wasn't use to this kind of contact besides with her father.

"Ummm... Thank you Crine thats very sweet of you." Sorrel didn't know what do besides to hug him back so she did. This was really one of the weirdest boys she have ever met. Never in her life has someone randomly given her hug.

Rue felt the presence of the humans entering from the portal followed by the ones of demons curious of what was going on lurking towards the ruins.

"I'm happy that we decided to avoid those dreaded ruins. All that will follow with thos humans arrival is misfortune and death. But its funny if humans like my parents weren't so curious as to what goes on in Thanatos I wouldn't be here. "Its funny how things work out, right Nagi?" She asked giggleing to herself.

"Chu.."Nagi replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Rue said offended. "I'll make you into stew if you ever say that again.
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 07-16-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Junior Member Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 11:04 AM
    Threads

Mesameru laughed at the girl's stare and looked at the other two figures smiling, watching "The Faceless" disappear quickly, then looked at the portal.

"So, are these humans going to bring any interest to this realm or what?" Asking neither of them in particular.

He put both his hands behind his head and watched the other demon fly off.

"Man, seems like everyone just comes and goes quickly, and we haven't even began to have fun." He laughed harshly. "I hope these humans bring SOME sort of excitement, I'm getting rather bored of this place."
    Mou nando mo akiramete wa oshikorosu tabi

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crine begin to braid Sorrel's hair the only thing and the only form of expression he could do. She had hugged him, so now he understood arm wraps were okay. Crine continued braiding Sorrel's hair until he decided that he liked it the way it was now. He stared at her, hoping she understand look. To look at herself in the mirror with her latest hairstyle.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel enjoyed Crine playing with her hair it brought a sense of peace to her for some reason. When he was finished she touched her to realize that it was a braid. She looked at Crine to gauge what he was thinking. he looked a bit excited and she thought maybe it was so she can see how it turned out. Sorrel then to off her rucksack and began to runnage through to find something with a reflective surface. She smiled in triumph and pulled out a metal container to look at herself in it. Sorrel looked at herself happily impressed at how well he braided it.

"Thank you so much Crine I love my hair like this." She said patting his head in appreciation. "Your really good at making braides. Where did you learn it from?" She knew that he couldn't really answer her but she felt that it was only respectful and kind to treat him as a normal person. She also felt that maybe if he interacted more he would soon be able to form some words like most toddlers did.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was maybe only one thing Crine had ever learned to communicate. He took his fingers and made an H with them. This symbolized home. And this is where he learned it from. It was a bond and contact all of his bunk mates shared. Home and grooming one another. The way animals might have.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

"Wh what?! No th-there's really no need to call me or anyone else Master, we are all equally important here!" Zephi said, she was caught off gaurd by Aaront's comment. Then she looked back as the portal from where they entered closed, then she looked around at who had made it, of the original fifteen or so people only six humans and Crine made it. She sighed and said a prayer for the souls lost in the process of entering Thanatos.

She looked at Royo and scolded him, "Don't be so disciminant, there are just as many good things in this world as there are in Anriere they are just harder to find, and in being here it is possibly one of our duties to find it." she stated she then looked at everyone in general lost for anymore words.

"What are we supposed to do now? Well we need to get our barings for one thing. If I remember correctly one of the reports I read up on said there was a town north of here." she thought as she looked around then she looked up at the sky to see nothing to help tell direction, no sun no moon nothing, not that it could really be counted on for all Zephi knew the moved in different directions in Thanatos.

Then she flashed back to reading reports and remembered an advise ment on how to figure out which way is north. "Oh yeah that's right!" she exclaimed as she turned around 180 degrees, "There should be a town just on the other side of this.......dark forboding uninviting forest." she added the last part uneasily as she looked at the forest infron of them. An unnatrual haze ran through it and the trees were dark and twisted with spider webs and nests in them and only who knows what the bushes hide.

She turned back and looked at the others and finally at Crine who seemed to be doing fine with Sorrel, she felt a little sad the she herself wasn't bonding with him since they would be spending more time together but she let go of the thought and said with determination, "Right! Being the guide for this journey and being a priest of the main temple branch of the Holy Order of Eternity I must protect you all to the best of my extent just you you all are charged with doing! She turned back to the forrest and and added, "So let's put one foot infront of the other and see where this journey will lead us! Let's get to Shanrir Town!" and with that she started to walk into the forrest with the others following close behind. Her hand felt empty as she walked, she had already grown accustomes to Crine's hand being there for her to hold onto, but she smiled and hummed happily as she walked.

"I wonder what kinds of demons we'll see and meet on this journey..." she thought as she looked around her, keeping a close eye to make sure nothing would pop out of the bushes and catch her off guard.

Nephilim looked at the last demon there the only one she didn't know the name of. She crossed her arms and said, "If you find the right human it should but someone not smart enough or important enough to know when are arriving probably wouldn't have the luck to meet the right noe!" she said snarkly.

She walked up to him and said, "I'm Nephilim." She knew that if she didn't get stuck traveling with this guy that she would atleast meet him again so she decided to give him her name. "C'mon," she said as she grabbed his hand and lead him off.

Then she proceeded to ask for directions until she found the place she was looking for. She walked in and the store had thread of every color and material. She browsed until she found the Siren thread, it was thing and strong but the most appealing factor was that it had essences in it that sparkled when hit by the proper light. She grabbed quite a fair amount of it and seemed to be doing math.

"Let's see 46 strings and four threads per string......" she mumbled to herself. "There we go!" she declared as she walked up to the counter and places the large bolts of thread on it. "I need all of this!" she stated as she smiled at the clerk who seemed shocked at the large purchase she was making.

"That will be ten thousand depths," the clerk said.

Nephilim reached into a small bouch on her side and pulled out her money holder, a bag enchated specfically to hold large amounts of money and not lose and space inside itself. She smiled and placed the money on the counter. After a short while the clerk counted it up and she was on her way.

"Wow that really put a dent in my funds!" she said as she walked up her newly, possibly forced, travel companion. "Sorry about the wait I needed thread to make new strings for my harp. Now what was your name?" she asked as she looked up at him.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 07-17-2009 at 05:52 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Nazeroth stood up and put off his airs of a mercenary nature, he did not raise the volume of his chant, but he posture became more fierce and proactive. "Your desire has been noted Ms. Zephi..." he said with a gentle, boiling calm. He took the lead in the group even if he knew not the way, he could feel the way, the hands of God were upon his strings and he was but a miserable marrionette before His will. He held his shield with fierce purpose and the flakes of dust seemed to fall from his armor and even in the drear of Thanatos, his armor seemed to shimmer.

His eyes scanned the world his hand ready to move to sword and his lips ready to increase the volume of his chant. He did not yet have god's power within him yet, but it good imbue his form at a moments notice.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel followed closely behind Zephie since this was a strange new world to her and as she observed the forest surrounding them she knew that some of her father's theorys and and thoughts of the appearence of Thanatos were almost completely true. Some people said that Thantaos was a wasteland but by the looks of it that wasn't true at all and this forest proved it. The botanist in Sorrel came out and she wandered a bit away from the group to take notes on all her observasions of that plant life here.

"I wonder if there are any toxic plants in this region or maybe some sort of fungi thats native to our world grows here as well." Sorrel squeeled in excitement. She began to take samples of plants not noticeing the group moved farther ahead then she thought. As she was putting samples in tiny clear bottles to observe more closely later she heard a russle in the bushs.

"Huh?" She looked around and noticed she didn't see anyone from her goup. "You guys where did you go?" Sorrel asked while she began to panic a tad. "Why does this always happen to me?" She heard another russle and made a made dart in the direction that she was previously heading with the group.

Rue finely was able to find her way into town ater heading out of the direction of the ruins with Nagi and she was greeted with the sight of vendors and other shops. Her stomach soon began to growl signaling her that she hadn't eaten in some time now.

"Hmmm... What am In the mood for?" She observed all the shops and came upon one that was selling various dried meats aquired from some lesser demons. "That would last us if we were going to go on a long journey without stopping at a town for a while but we have to take in consideration how much you et all on your own. Rue sighed and made her way to the vendors stand.

"Sir may I please have a pound of some of your finest meat?" She asked sweetly.

"That will be 50 depths little lady." The vendor said eyeing her. You wouldn't happen to be one of those humans that came through the portal would ya?

"No, but that really isn't any of your concern." She payed the man and placed her purchase into her bag. "Have a pleasent day sir." Rue said as she walked off to see more of the stands.
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 07-17-2009 at 07:08 AM.

Junior Member Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nephilim looked at the last demon there the only one she didn't know the name of. She crossed her arms and said, "If you find the right human it should but someone not smart enough or important enough to know when are arriving probably wouldn't have the luck to meet the right noe!" she said snarkly.

Mesameru looked at the girl and grinned with a corner of his mouth twitching. "You nasty little bi-" Then was interupted by her.

She walked up to him and said, "I'm Nephilim." She knew that if she didn't get stuck traveling with this guy that she would atleast meet him again so she decided to give him her name. "C'mon," she said as she grabbed his hand and lead him off.

Mesameru's eyes opened in surprise and he was carried off. "Wait! Where are we going!?!?" Of course she gave no reply and he was simply forced to be dragged. "Great." He thought. "It must look brilliant that a guy with a huge sword on his back is being dragged off by this tiny little female."

Then she proceeded to ask for directions until she found the place she was looking for. She walked in and the store had thread of every color and material. She browsed until she found the Siren thread, it was thing and strong but the most appealing factor was that it had essences in it that sparkled when hit by the proper light. She grabbed quite a fair amount of it and seemed to be doing math.

Mesameru smirked at her doing the math in her head and thought. "Well, at least she's not a ditz, or a complete one anyway, otherwise I'd go completely mad.

"Let's see 46 strings and four threads per string......" she mumbled to herself. "There we go!" she declared as she walked up to the counter and places the large bolts of thread on it. "I need all of this!" she stated as she smiled at the clerk who seemed shocked at the large purchase she was making.

"That will be ten thousand depths," the clerk said.

Nephilim reached into a small bouch on her side and pulled out her money holder, a bag enchated specfically to hold large amounts of money and not lose and space inside itself. She smiled and placed the money on the counter. After a short while the clerk counted it up and she was on her way.

"Wow that really put a dent in my funds!" she said as she walked up her newly, possibly forced, travel companion. "Sorry about the wait I needed thread to make new strings for my harp. Now what was your name?" she asked as she looked up at him.

Mesameru simply followed her, rather then having to be forcefully pulled by the little one again. He walked along with her and thought about how he got to end up here, and wondered if he'd end up getting another assignment from somebody anytime soon, he wanted something fun to do, at least someone trying to attack, something. He looked at the girl as she mentioned the funds and smiled thinking about the money he had. "Well, aren't you glad I didn't take any pay from you for helping you then." He said with a laugh and grin. "Don't worry about the wait, as long as something fun happens sometime soon, I could careless." As she asked for his name he looked down at her and his lips moved to the corner of his mouth along with his eyes. Then he closed his eyes and said. "I am...Mesameru Nayami...The Chaos Mercenary."

Junior Member kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reniti View Post
    OOC: I'm dropping out... not that many would notice but, I don't really have the "spirit" to RPG. Sorry guys.
    I'm also dropping out sorry guys but no one even pays attention to my character
    the one and only kitty-catzoey

Mew Mew style Mew Mew grace Mew Mew power in your face!

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Mesameru is such a long and stiff name, I think I'll call you Mesa!" Nephilim said happily as they walked around doing other small tasks. she looked up at the sky to see the redish tint in the dark brown sky turning to a deep blue. "It will be night soon the humans will get here shortly if my calculations of travel time are correct..... THIS IS SO EXCITING!" she added happily as she jumped up in the air.

Zephi was following behind Aaront when she noticed the air about him change. She was going to say something when she noticed that Sorrel was missing, and then the bushes infront and behind them rustled. She stepped back and grabbed her staff and stood protectively infront of Crine.

"HE'S GONNA EAT MEEEEEEEEEE!" a high pitched voice shrieked, out of the bushes infron of them a small fairy flew as fast as she could. She meet a screeching halt when she hit Nazeroth in the face. She stared into his eyes a moment then flew into the collar of his armor and looked up at him.

"Don't let him eat me! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Reenie began to cry then out of the bushes emerged a large lizard like man with scaly green skin, he stood up to a staggering seven feet, he had two heads and yellow eyes with black slits for pupils, his tail was long and swaying back and forth slightly on the ground, and he held a large sword over his shoulders.

"Hehehe, what'sssss thisssssss more people? Any other time I'd kill you all and consssssume your bodiesssss, but I'm after the prize of that fairy and am feeling merciful, ssssso hand her over and I'll leave you pathetic beingssssss alone." the demon said while he met Nazeroth's gaze with a challenging stare.

"Mi'lord, maybe you should go down and give the humans that just arrived a proper greeting." Mary said as she appeared floating in the air beside the Abbadon. She was posed as if sitting in an invisible chair with her legs crossed and she held a clip boad and was writting in it.

"I'm sure it would be most entertaining, for you, to toy with them." she added with a smug smile as she looked up from her board and at him out of the corner of her eyes.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 07-17-2009 at 01:37 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel saw her group up ahead and sighed in relief. "You guys I'm so glad I finally caught up to you I heard something int he bushes so I....." She said stopping in the middle of her sentance when a she saw something small jum oy of the bushes followed by a towering lizard man. Sorrel never had an encounter with a demon fo and the fact that her first actual demon was threatning her group didn't help matters. She looked to see what he wanted when she spotted the cutest little girl and she knew in her heart that handing over his demon to spare their lives was completely out of the question. So she stood her ground as he hand was inching towards her bag ready to bring out her bombs when the right time came.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mesameru gave a slight agitated look as she called him "Mesa" it sounded so familiar... "Fine, then I'll call you Neph." He knew she wouldn't care, but he might as well even the odds...sorta. He heard the mention of humans again and grinned slightly wondering if these humans would bring anything exciting to him, new jobs perhaps, maybe the Overlord would hire him, he's been getting more popular, and his powers are potent, never know. He watched the girl bounce up and down happily and then sighed putting his hands behind his head. "Man, this girl is a happy little one, just one thing to another." He looked at the gate again. "These humans...they better bring some excitement!!!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crine saw the bushes rustle and it peeked his interest but not enough to actually pay attention. Instead he turned to the sky for a moment and then back. They were staring at a lizard man, who was demanding things. He placed his hand on Zephi's shoulder.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nazeroth looked at the beast with disdain, though this was hidden behind his mask. He held up his shield and drew his sword, "Child, leave this place, or you will be struck or you will find no mercy and no salvation by the blade of this one." Nazeroth was ready and he could feel the embrace of God upon him, the power needed to fight breathed through him and with but a single motion ready to be unleashed. Nazeroth began to chant, this time aloud so all could hear, and those that bore the Faith were filled with righteous hatred and divine fury. But he made no motion to strike. His opponent would commit that sin, if he dared.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 08:50 PM
    Threads

Clive walks into the clearing where he sees a small group. He looks at a piece of paper, then back up that them. "This must be them." he says to himself. He walks up to the group with his gun totted on his shoulder. "I was informed to look for a group that was given your description. I am assuming that you are them…"
    -Jason-
    じゃそんくん

"hmm.. He was a blue bood. But, the blood came out red. They all bleed out red. hm, points for consistency
    -Kiryama Kozuo-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nephilim looked up at Mesameru, "Neph huh? That's different from my usual nick name atleast." she said as she sat down by a fountain that had red liquid in it, not blood but a watery substance, and started making stings for her harp and restringing it. "And don't underestimate the things humans can do and bring, it's so awesome what such fragile creatures are capable of." she added.

Zephi felt Crine's hand on her sholder, she looked back and smiled at him reassuringly as if to say everything would be fine. Then she heard the chant that Aaront was doing. "Why is he......?" she started to contemplate what his actions meant about him, obviously he had tricked the Order into thinking he was someone he wasn't to get on this exhibition. She didn't know what to do about it and was mad about her confusion but she shook it off somewhat and tried to focus on the problem at hand.

Reenie moved her way around the inside of Nazeroth's armor until she peeked her head around the side of his neck. "You're in for it now! These guys can handle you with ease!" she yelled then she stuck her tounge out at the lizard and made a scrunched up face at him.

"We'll ssssssee about that!" the lizard man said as one head arched upward and shot a fireball from his mouth, then with a fast speed he followed behind the fireball and lifted his sword to strike down on Nazeroth, so focused on hitting him that he didn't bother taking care of the people around him or notice the newcomer.

Zephi looked over at the new guy that walked up and said, "You're a bit caviler for someone who just walked into a fight...." she said in a hybrid tone of surprise and focus and she turned back to see a fireball headed for Nazeroth.

"Oh no you don't!" Zephi held her staff forward and a purple energy, coming from the amethyst in it, surrounded it. She focused for a moment and then with a strong call, "Amethyst Smite!" the energy moved and cut the fireball into before it reached Nazeroth and the fairy.

"That won't help you know!" the lizard man yelled as he appeared from the smoke a foot away from Nazeroth about to srike him.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mesameru looked at her as she sat down and restung her harp. "So, whats your usual nickname then?" As she mentioned what humans could do he grinned. "I know, thats why I'm hoping they bring some excitement to this dull place." He was excited by the thought of maybe getting some new jobs, hopefully something that would actually require an ounce of his true power. "So, how well do you play that thing anyway?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nazeroth stood there, shield up but otherwise making no movement, he waited. Zephi had dispelled the fireball which was the only real threat to him, as Nazeroth was a martyr and lacked the abilities to keep himself alive. How his opponent was now in front of him. Nazeroth still made no move to attack. He just stood their waiting.

Then his opponent struck with feral his, and Nazeroth moved. The blow was a diagonal chop with the sword, it was a bad match up for Nazeroth. With a weapon that large if he just put his arm against the blow, he might stay alive but his arm would be numb if not badly damaged for some time. However, diagonal cuts were tough to avoid, even if he wasn't in full plate. The diagonal quality from top right to lower left meant he couldn't redirect the blow as the momentum either wanted to go down into his legs or left into his torso.

However he instinctively stepped in. The hand of God guided him. The blade was large and while he couldn't avoid the blow completely, he could reduce the harm it did. The moment would be less the close he got to the center of the swing rather than at the edges where the blade was moving fastest. He prepped his shield and took the hilt impact to his shield. A pain went through his arm but it was easily ignored beneath the tempo of his chant.

Now that he was inside his opponents guard, he moved to strike. With a swift thrust he impaled the demon upon his sword. He moved he blade up and out disembowling the creature before stepping back and resetting his posture, unsure of how much punishment a demon could take.

Member jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003 has much to be proud of jason002003's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 08:50 PM
    Threads

Clive pulls "Storm" off his shoulder to aim at the lizard; taking the amount of time needed for a precise shot to the heart.... Almost instantly after the swords man dislodged his sword from the lizard, he pulls the trigger and the gun makes a thunderous "Crack" and the round goes throught the lizard man's chest. Clive's posture remains tense, for, the Lizard man still stands. "hmmm, this isn't going to be good" Clive readies for another oppurtunity to fire yet again
    Last edited by jason002003; 07-17-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    -Jason-
    じゃそんくん

"hmm.. He was a blue bood. But, the blood came out red. They all bleed out red. hm, points for consistency
    -Kiryama Kozuo-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nephilim continues to restring her harp and smiles at Mesameru's question. "Well enough to be hired by aristocrats that live in towns I've visited before." she said smugly. She strung the last string and then started adjusting them all to make sure the individual frequesncies each on made was proper to the note it played.

"There we go! And look at how pretty it is when the light catches it!" she said happily as she admired her harp. "I'm thinking it's time for work." she stated and then her wings expanded out, they were much larger than they seemed when folded as they usually were, some would even make the mistake of thinking they grew as she expanded them. With one easy motion she lifted off the ground and stayed off it as her wings moved up and down causing lift to keep her up. "I'm going to find an inn, those are the best places for a muse to work, besides when the humans come that will be the first place they go."she stated as she looked at him, now she was about eye level with him which was a change for her.

The lizard man stumbled back from the strike that Nazeroth dealt him. He stood up again and breathed heavily. "I'll get you!" he said angrily and was about to attack again out of rage when a thunderous shot was heard and he stopped, he looked down at his chest the same area that had been hit before by Nazeroth had just been penetrated further by a bullet shot from a gun, adding to the seriousness of the injury. He stood for a moment more than fell backwards landing on the ground still and lifeless.

"That's a relief!" Zephi said as she smiled happily. "I guess he must have been a lesser demon." she added. She patted Crine's head and then looked over at Sorrel, "I'm glad you found us, I had only just realized you were missing when that lizard creep showed up," she stated. "I should pay more attention to my traveling companions, I'm sorry." she said accepting full responsibility at the fact that she let Sorrel slip into danger unnoticed.

Then she turned to the man that showed up, "Thanks for your help, you must be Clive from the previous exhibition right? I'm Zephi and this is Crine," she said motioning towards Crine.

"So you'll be traveling with us and telling us what you might know about Thanatos? But that can be saved for later, I get the feeling it's getti0gn close to night-time and we should find shelter soon." Zephi added.

Reenie popped her head out of Nazeroth's armor and looked around as if to see if the coast was clear. Then she flew out and faced them all, "You were all so brave, thank you so much for saving me!" she said happily and bowed to them, "I'm Reenie, a life fairy, I know where a town is! I can lead you there, but we might wanna hurry I have to be getting back to Raven soon and a storm is coming!" she stated in her high pitched tone as she flew over to Nazeroth's shoulder and sat on it, then she pointed forward and said, "The town is this way! It's only a little ways away after we get out of the forest! You can actually see the forest from some of the taller buldings in the town." she added as they all began to walk off.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 07-17-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nazeroth sighed as he clean his sword on the side of a tree before sheathing it. He nodded to the faerie and to the newcomer, but otherwise remained silent, content to be lost beneath the excitement of Clive's arrival. The fae, apparently named Reenie, spoke to them about a town near by. Nazeroth sensed that this was the path that God wanted him to follow, at least for the time being and so he made no objection and instead remained silent as the small faerie sat on his shoulder. She pointed the way and, not waiting for the others, he followed her direction.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As they were walking Sorrel looked over to Zephi. "You don't need to take responsibility over my own actions. I'm older then you and I'm not a child you know but thank you anyway. I just got so caught up in the plant life around here they are all so facinating." She looked over at the small fairy leading the way and sighed in relief.

"I'm so happy that I didn't have to fight I just like to stick with observing instead of actually getting involved. Zephi, does that make me a coward? She asked somewhat ashamed about not taking any action and just staying on the sidelines.

Rue leaned against a shop wall observing the demons passing her by. "I wonder what will happen when they get here. I've seen quite a few demons getting a bit excited. Have you noticed it to Nagi?

"Chu" Nagi replied agreeing with her fully about the demons and feeling the same way himself. He really couldn't wait for them to come besides Rue and her parents he never saw any otherr humans.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The fear seem to dissipate from Crine's body after a while. And he became more assertive and decided he would walk beside Zephi and Sorrel. But in maybe a more unique fashion. He grabbed both of their hands, unaware of the conversation going. Or maybe he was pretending to be unaware.

Closed Thread

Thread Information