AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You Only Want Me

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Default You Only Want Me

I can smell the lust around you
    I can see the want in your eyes
    I can feel the heat
    I can taste the uncertain desire
    I can read your mind
    You want something
    And you want it bad
    You only want me
    To pull you on top
    To whisper in your ear
    Saying please don't stop
    You only want me
    To bleed as you take
    The only thing I have to hold
    You only want me
    To cry out your name
    As I tremble below you
    My body gone to shame
    You only want me
    To be used up and done
    So no one can undo
    All that you have done
    You know what I see now?
    The laughter in your eyes
    The satisfaction of taking the prize
    While I sit here
    Wishing that I would die
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That is a very beautiful lpoem you made. I really like that you were able to keep the works similar without riming on every line. Keep up the hard work.
    Gero Server Guru

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

O.O wow. umm . . . that`s interesting. kinda scary when you think about it. Imagery was very realistic, but the flow might need some work? (not that I`m one to talk)

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

xD my flow is a bit iffy, it's because i put all that emotion inside and write it out on the paper in front of me. i dont really think about the format and how to make it professional just yet...but the emotion is definitely what makes it ....um iT lol

thank you for the constructive criticism it really helps me out in the future
    when i write more when i just want to create something, that up there was just a pang of emotion from me <__<

i believe im talking too much...i will hush now xD
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information