AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broly Vs. The Incredible Hulk: Short Story/Fan Fic.

SOS Brigade Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2014 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8

Default Broly Vs. The Incredible Hulk: Short Story/Fan Fic.

Deep in the darkest quietest most away-from-humans-forest, the ground panned out into a massive crater as a mysterious space object fell to the earths service from the vast emptiness from above. Only a few miles away the shockwaves on the ensuing earthquake reached the shack of a quite mysterious man. *creeeeaaaakkkk-ka-chatch* The sound of the screen door opening and closeing greeted the small animals and the pine trees surrounding the cottage. Out stepped a tall, bearded, cover-all wearing man. Rugged as he looked he still moved like the wind as he ran through the trees towards the sight of pluming smoke and the smell of a broken forest. Just before he arrived to the edge of the crater he could the skattered remains of deer and other small animals throughout the trees. Must have been collateral damage from the explosion he thought. There lives would not be lost in vain, that thought alone pushed him to the edge of the clearing and beyond, although he knew its wasn't "him" who was thinking it..Its been awhile since hes heard that voice.......

*Kuck-tishhhhhhhhhhh* The air whooshed in from the ugly planet. From a distance it looked so much more pleasing. Heh maybe this crater had added some much needed "make-up". The safety belts and harnesses released them selves without any noise, as usual, and out of the capsule stepped a 7'+ tall man. His height was probably the only thing going for him as his clothes were raggedy his hair unkempt and his build very skinny. Either the space pod did him no justice or this was all that was left of might once have been a great man. He took a couple steps out of the pod and breathed in a large breath of air."Tcht, i thought my father said the planet would be a "breath of fresh air"? It stinks. I have no idea why he wants this planet for the new sayian race cultivation." Along the outer edge of the crater he could see what looked like the planets locale wild life had been quick to come and investigate. These would be his first victims to fall prey to his plans. He lifted his hand aimed at the creature and silently a brilliantly bright light formed a sphere no larger then his palm, he released a breath as the sphere flew effortlessly and extremely fast towards its intended target. The sphere caught the creature dead in the chest and lifted it into the air, throwing it back into the wood line whence it came.. Unfortunately, some smaller creatures close to the larger creature followed suite, presumably to their demise as well."Heh all to fun. This planet will be easy to take." As he said it he heard the noise of something rushing through the brush towards his general direction. Mabey something a little more "Fun?" he thought to himself..

Out of the brush came the man from the cottage, followed by some stray leaves and a piece of his coverall that had been ripped from his attire as he ran. Both men became aware of each others presence at almost the same time. "Who are you and what are you doing in this crater?" Yelled the man in the Coveralls. "Not that its of any concern to you puny human, but my name is Broly and i have come to harvest this planet for my race's rebirth. For the sake of short-lived conversation, who might you be and what might YOU be doing in this crater?" Broly took increasingly large steps away from the pod as he spoke. "Heh as that its no concern of YOURS Broly but for now you can just call me Banner, and unless you've brought an army you will not be taking this planet today." Annoyed of the humans interferrince and back talk Broly raised his hand and created another sphere identical to the first one only 100% larger, and with another breath released it. With deadly accuracy the sphere struck Banner dead in his face, as planned. Broly shrugged and began to walk in the opposite direction. The earth shaking around him, increasingly so, stopped him in his tracks. "HULK SMASH!" Broly had only enough time to turn his head, when he caught a massive green fist the right side of his head. Surprised and unguarded he hit the ground and created a wave around him as he slid a good 25 yards. Before he could even think to react legs appeared on either side of him and the body of something bigger then his space pod sat its self on his back, and began to waylay the back of his skull. Between each blow he could feel the ground under him began to give way more and more. "Where did this human get this much strength?" he thought. "Hummph" A small crater formed around the two and Broly turned his hair yellow and raised his strength 1000 fold. In mid air and between the legs of the green beast he spun around and planted an elbow into the groin of the beast and fell back a little before releasing a two kicks, the last of which sent the green man flying. Broly flew forward and caught him by his leg and spun him around into the ground with tremendous force, but not before catching a strong kick to the face from Banners un-grabbed foot. Just as Banner hit the ground Broly created a massive sphere like ones before it but over twice the size of banners body and launched it at his, hopefully, finale resting place. The explosion threw dust and rubble well beyond Brolys height in the sky. He didnt have to be on the ground to feel the Earth shudder and break under the force of the explosion. *CRUNCH* The sound hadn't reached him until Banner was face to face with Broly in the sky. His massive hand, now noticeably bigger, wrapped around his body easily grabbing his arms and the upper portion of his legs in the grab. The crushing force produced by the space pod sized hands was unbelievable. It almost prevented him from making his finale transformation, and hopefully his last. Now almost the same size as Banners original green form, but not as large as the green giant was now. With power level increased 100000X's, getting out of the death crush was no more then a twitch. "Im tired of you, i end this now!" Broly shouted as he performed and effortless flawless axe kick, dropping the beast back to the ground. Turning in the air facing towards the ground he built up as much power as he could, and burst fist first towards the ground. Banners skull hit the ground just before Brolys fist met Banners head, and then the ground. Banners body reverted to its puny human form after a few moments, in which Broly stood, placed his foot on the mans chest, and removed his fist, mush as a samurai would remove his sword from a tree trunk. He didn't have time to think before, out of the brush came a bright green streak of light, followed by a sharp sudden pain in Brolys Abdominal area. Reverting to his lesser form as well, Broly dropped to his knees. "Ka-Kakkarott! Y-you were dead! I watched you die!" The streak suddenly became a man. With hair that reached all the way to his feet, and as bright as the sun. A blue under shirt with a red coat, red pants, blue shoes, and blue bracers, defined the man that stood before Broly. "That does not matter Broly. Once again you have resorted to your evil ways. Now you will be punished for what you have not been punished for!" The man screamed as he raised his hand and released a sphere similar to Broly's but a lot smaller and obviously more powerful. The light from the sphere engulfed Broly and his finale screams could seemingly be heard throughout earth. The mans arm dropped to his side. He looked up to the sky and in a gentle kind but commanding voice "Ok Supreme Kai i'm ready now!" and in a flash he was gone...........

Ok now no dissing my grammar and spelling issues ok? I know its horrible. But i did learn english on Mars.. so we should be good.. Lol no im just way to lazy to proof read although with the right amoutn of persuasion i just might for this one..

Please leave constructive critisums, and or nice remarks. I spent a lot of time on this soi would like you to spend some time in remarking.. only fair if you ask me.

Back from Afghanistan (for a good 8-9 months now), and my first child is due in a few weeks, yet my heart is still beating at 120bpm plus. I love house, Hardstyle, Trance, and a few other sub genres. EDM for life.

Junior Member Krash is on a distinguished road Krash's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Okay man,first off,i'm not really a fan of DBZ,and I know little of the character known as Brolly,but i've seen some of him in action to understand what went down between him and the green goliath of Marvel.

Anyways,great fight and interaction scenes there,I loved them.

But what will happen next in the story? You got more?

SOS Brigade Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2014 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8

Quote Originally Posted by Krash View Post
    Okay man,first off,i'm not really a fan of DBZ,and I know little of the character known as Brolly,but i've seen some of him in action to understand what went down between him and the green goliath of Marvel.

Anyways,great fight and interaction scenes there,I loved them.

But what will happen next in the story? You got more?
    I really havent thought of another story lol.. this one kinda ended any other storys as i killed both main's..

Back from Afghanistan (for a good 8-9 months now), and my first child is due in a few weeks, yet my heart is still beating at 120bpm plus. I love house, Hardstyle, Trance, and a few other sub genres. EDM for life.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information