AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG:Mugen oite sono Kaze

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG:Mugen oite sono Kaze

*spot reserved for eventual theme music*

A soft wind blew through the valley, carrying the cherry blossoms far and wide. Carrying with them the thoughts and wishes of all life that had ever lived on the Earth.

In this valley, known to its residents as the Valley of Dreams, a tall building juts into the sky. This building is known as School of Dreams, as those who pass through its hallowed halls always find their innermost dream, the one dream they truly want to come true, and they make it come to life, and become reality.

To the headmaster, Inigo Huzamare, the winds of the valley carry a special meaning, that many never consider. Always he is watching, listening to the winds of the valley.

For the winds, are like dreams. They can rush at you in an instant, or take days, weeks, even years to reach you. They can die off, and soon be reborn as a new wind, with its own warmth, its own sting.

For dreams are always riding.. on the winds of our hope....

Inigio Huzamare sat in the central courtyard, his min wandering as he watched the many students carry about in their own particular way. His eyes followed the volley ball back and forth as the schools sports club practiced, while his ears listened to the sounds of several windows breaking as one of the schools resident trouble-makers fled the scene.

His face was calm and peaceful, though his smile was that of someone holding in a funny joke. It was always hard for students to tell exactly what mood the headmaster was in, and it had taken him years to get it down pat.

He glanced idly at the three small stones that were twriling about in the air above his hand. It was something he would do when waiting for someone, and it helped take his mind off many of his odd and humorous plans.

He watched as a new student here or there was occasionally snathced and brought over to one of the various groups of kids, many of which were simply laying underneath the shade provided by the trees. He watched in amusement as the overly outgoing upper classmen brought the new students into the fold of the school community.

He watched as some of the members of the Hero's Club patrolled the courtyard, doing there best to look like they were doing something else. He saw a few of them glaring at him somewhat, seeing his powers in use for such an idle thing. They were of course, new member that did not know the number one rule of the school.

Hes the headmaster. Dont bother

One stone flying away later, and a yelp as it made contact, and Inigo was in a better mode. He finally decided to take a look at his watch, and finally said

"Boy.. Hana sure is late.. wonder what could be keeping him.." the fact that the floor the windows were broken on held Hanas clubroom didnt seem to effect his thought process at all as he went back to watching the many students go about there day.

"Hope he hurrys up.. we have some planning to do for the coming fesitval..." After a moment, he decided he would have some fun, and lighty sent a gust of wind toward some of the senior girls.....

(Another boring, idle summer day for the headmaster... xD)

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Alicia was wondering the school yard by herself as usual, she had been at the school for about a month and hadn't really succeeded at making friends yet. She looked around and admired the schools beauty. A cool crisp wind blew, she sighed a sad but contempt sigh.

"It's nice today....." shu mumbed to herself as she sat down in the shad of a tree. She grabbed her sketch pad out of her bag and a charcoal pencil she started to sketch the scenery before her. The trees, the walkway, friends grouped together she spaced out as she was drawing, what brought her back to reality was when she realized she was drawing the school's headmaster.

"I feel like a stalker but he has nice features....." she thought as she started to draw the deatils of his clothes. She laughd slightly, "Although people probably think I'm staliking them when they see me glancing up at them a lot." she added jestingly.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inigo chuckled somewhat as the senior girls skirts went up, giving him some wonderful panty shots. He found it funnier though when they went after several guys who had been nearby, and had swiftly gained nosebleeds. He watched the mayhem for a bit before he sensed that someone was watching him.

Taking a moment to glance at the student who was watching him, noticing the girls cute face first, then looking at her eyes. An artist.. he thought after a moment. It was only after looking in his eyes that he looked down to see the sketchbook.

He smirked a little, then returned to gazing randomly about the courtyard, before shouting "Foul". The various students looked at him, especially the sports club students. How did he.. Was likely what they were thinking.

"Hey, I call them as I see them." He said, despite not even looking at the volleyball court.

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia blushed as the headmaster and her eyes met. "Oh yeah my creepy stalker points probably just shot through the roof..." she thinks as she slouches down more and props her sketch pad against her knees partially for comfort mainly to hide her face.

"Hmmmm I wonder which nick name I'll get first 'stalker chick' or 'quiet girl'?" She laughed again a gust of wind blew here bag, with her completed drawings in it, over. Some of her papers flew out of her bag and started to twirl and dance in the wind.

"Oh no my drwings!" she says with a distressed tone in her voice, she quickly put her stuff down and started to chase the papers down. "Ohhh just my luck!" she mumbled as she caught one of the papers.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inigo smirked again as the the girl tried to hide her face. He could make a good guess about what she was thinking about, and wondered somewhat what the girl would think if she knew of his annual "Panty Raid" that he staged each year.

"Have to recruit some of the juniors and seniors for that..." he thought to himself, contemplating some of the traps some of the more stubborn female teachers and students would put up. A smile crossed his face as he remembered the year with the Aligator pit.

He watched as a gust of wind knocked some of the girls pictures out, sending them spiraling through the wind. His face grew serious for a moment, trying to think out whether or not he had sent the wind.

When he realized it wasnt him, he smiled and shurgged, guiding the rest of the picture to him, as if by magic... which of course it was.

The hand that didnt have the rocks still twrilling in mid air carefully snatched the rest of them, and brought them up to his face. He looked at each one for a moment, noticing the detail in each one, though not really focusing on the picture itself. He could feel the emotion that she had felt from each one flowing outward, and to him that was what mattered most.

"I believe these belong to you miss..." he said after a moment, turning to look at her squarely, his eyes locking with hers.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia ran up to the headmaster, "Th-Thank you...."she spoke softly as she looked into his eyes. "Uhhh," she couldn't help but stare into his eyes they were so full of something not quite what one would describe as emotion but something else.

"Oh!" she blushed slightly and looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry it's rude to stare, and I'm sorry if you catching my papers caused you any inconvienece Headmaster Inigo." she took her papers from him and counted them, she already knew he had gotten the ones she didn't but she wanted to make sure.

"Oh he looked at them, I'm so embarassed," she thought as she looked to the side. She glanced back at him, "Thank you again for catching them...." she said.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inigo closed his eyes and smiled at the girls obvious embarrassment. He thought it made her cuter then she already was, and made a mental note to include her room in the annual panty raid.

"Its no problem. And as for the staring, theres nothign really wrong with it. Its just respectful to keep eye contact with someone your talking too." He opened his eyes, mischief dancing in them as he said "There are other places I could be looking at...."

Overridding any possible reaction to that statement, he said "Wonderful drawings.. though I didnt really look at them as a whole. Can you describe to me what each one is?" He always encouraged art, especially those who put their souls into it. Those who did it simply as a hobby or for money didnt put their heart and soul into the work, and so created very little worth listening to or looking at.

And, it would give him something else to do besides creeping out some of the students, which was an all time favorite activity for the headmaster. And itd also give Hana time to finish whatever he was working on and come down to the courtyard.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia was caught off gaurds by his inuendous comment but didn't have time to protest before he asked her about her drawings.

"What, oh ummmm well I suppose I can." she replied, this was the first time anyone had ever asked her about her drawings since she first came to the school and she was happy to be having a conversation, even if she wasn't good at it.

"He's the headmaster I'm supposed to be comfortable with him anyways....but he IS the headmaster who knows what he's thinking...." she thinks as she looks at the top most picture.

"Well firstly the meaning and interpretation of pictures is up to the viewer, where some people might see a girl sitting down playing with her things others might see a woman seraching for something lost long ago or even waiting for something to come to her. So I'll tell you what I see but you have to take your own idea of the pictures." she said in her soft voice.

"Sad to think that's probably the longest speech I've ever done and will ever do with a guy at this school...." she thinks as a smile crosses her face.

"Well this one is...." she began explaining the drawings and what she felt while drawing them and the feelings and meanings she gets from them. After a few drawings she stopped and look over at the headmaster, "Are you sure you really want to hear me go on and on like this?" she asked, she wasn't used to being the one doing all the talking.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inigo listened as she explained each picture, his focus now on the girl and her words. His expression had become serious, which was rare for him. It made him look wiser somehow, or at least thats what others told him.

This girl certainly has the heart and soul for art...he thought as he listened. He soon realized half the reason his focus had shifted. Your trying to pick up on her dream.. arent you..he heard himself say. For about 10 seconds he argued back and forth with himself and finally reached a conclusion.

Yes.. I am. I really need to stop doing that

He cared for each one of his students, and wanted their true dream to come true. But there were occasions when he pulled himself into the process of fulfilling their dream, and while some had ended happily, a few hadnt.

"Dreams cant be rushed..." he whispered before bringing himself to the present. He heard the girl ask him a question, and he thought about it for a moment.

"I dont mind.. since its the summer I dont have that much to do right now, so I tend to wander the school and randomly interupt peoples comings and goings" Another of his favorite hobbies, "But before you continue.. I must ask something.. what is your name?"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mintra ran towards the schoolyard 'stupid bullys, just because rogue isent around..'. Because mintra coulden't talk bully's saw her as a easy target. Vogue and few other people kept them at bay but as soon as they were out of sight they picked on her again. She ran into the courtyard and saw the headmaster without doubt she ran towards him. panting she dropped beside him and pulled the sleeve of his shirt and pointed at some boys that had been chasing her until they saw who he was. she liked the headmaster, he did not try to force her to talk like the people from the other schools. She smiled at him when she stopped panting and brushed some dust from her dress.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My name, oh I thought I said it earlier, I'm sorry....It's Alicia, Alicia Vidare." she stated as she blushed from the embarassment of forgetting something like telling him her name.

She was about to continue when a girl ran up to the head master, the girl was out of breath. She quickly figured out that the girl was running from some boys who backed off when they saw the head master.

"That's terrible, they shouldn't be bullying people!" Alicia said as she frowned. She looked toawrds the girl she wanted to ask the girl if she was okay but her shyness got to her and she just flashed a smile at the girl instead.

"Maybe I should go...." she thought as she looekd at the ground.
    Sig and avy by me.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Characters: Kurinamo, Seitaru, and Hiratsu

Kurinamo Makuzen rose from his seat while working on a research assignment he was preparing for his class. He collected his papers and decided he would take a stroll through the school grounds to gather some fresh air before he began his lecture. He took a glance outside and admired the scenery for it's lush bountiful nature aspect. He shifted his eyes left and right to scan his surroundings for any intriguing changes, but nothing really stood out for him. He did however take notice of a rather odd individual who sparked his interest which made him shuffle through his papers to see if he was on his class list. Sure enough he was a student in his class, in fact the seventh one down on the list by the name of 'Seitaru Tsugi.'

"Hello there, my name is Kurinamo Makuzen, and I will be your science instructor this year. I couldn't help but notice the grass around you has dried up and died. Might I ask why that is Seitaru Tsugi?"

"Um... well you see Mr. Makuzen I... I... - I must be going sorry. It was nice meeting you."

Seitaru Tsugi had made a quick dash to hide from Kurinamo Makuzen which had rather surprised him, but he knew that some individuals desired to have their own space so he acknowledged his student and returned making his way back to his classroom. When he arrived at his classroom he noticed a student was already there. She had her papers all displayed in front of her and her pens, pencils, and eraser at her reach.

"Hello Mr. Makuzen, how are you today?"

The student responded as she sipped her morning tea.

"Well good morning miss. I take it you are here for Science class right?"

"Indeed I am, and I am rather stoked to begin!"

"I'm really glad to have a student that admires my class so much! Thank you!"

"Your welcome! I'm just glad I got a great teacher for this year and not one of those boring ones that don't seem to create any sense of humour or enjoyment in the class."

"Ha ha! Don't worry I'll make sure that this class is a fun one!"

"I'm gracious, thanks!"

The teacher walked over to his desk and sat down and waited for the rest of the students to arrive. He went over his attendance and noticed that the girl he had just been speaking to was of royal descent and she went by the name of 'Hiratsu Raikune,' a former orphan with exceptional luck.

"What an interesting character. This year's class should be rather exciting! Maybe even better than last year's class."

Kurinamo silently blurted out to himself.
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 07-12-2009 at 02:07 PM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace dodged between students outside while riding his new stakeboard. He had the idea to make the back wheels bigger and so far it was proving a bit uncontrollable. His new mask would protect him from any fall. It was based of a bettle and he had re-enforced the front with some extra hard clay the art teacher had picked up for him. He laughed as students sent curses his way as he skimmed by. They were just being silly. This was his expression and he enjoyed it. He began day dreaming about a new board with six wheels when he didn't see the girl in front of him (Alicia).
    With a thud he hit into her and his new board skidded off to one side. He groaned and a few rocks fell, out of what seemed like mid air, and hit him on the head. He looked up to see the headmaster and wondered if he had dropped them on him.
    He then shock his head seeing the headmaster was busy and realised he was sitting on someone. He pulled his mask off and tossed it to the side. He looked down to see Alicia, a pretty girl from the arts and crafts club. He had never talked to her, always engrossed in his work, and now here he was sitting on her. And in what was frankly a embrassing position. He laughed.
    "I'm so sorry about this." He laughed more, before standing up and brushing the dirt off himself. "I was a million miles away just then." He smiled and offered his hand to her. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

--------------------

Coffee! Coffee would be his only life saver now this morning. James was standing in the corridor, rumaged around in his pockets in desperation to find the change for the coffee machine. He began pulling out the pockets and letting random change clatter across the floor. He hastenly picked it up and began counting it into the machine. He was short. He couldn't believe it. He smacked the machine in fustaration.
    "No as if I'm just off. How can you do this machine? I thought we had a deal. I give you money you give me coffee. Why must you take all my money?" He groan dramaticly. A passing student laughed.
    "Short again Mr. King?" They asked, "We all know what your like without your morning coffee Sir. Here." The kid passed him some change. "Use this." He waved and walked on shouting back, "See you in class Sir."
    "Thanks a lot kid." James shouted back and he slid the remainly money in.
    The machine clanged and buzzed then the cup dropped down and the coffee came next. James smiled with joy and took a quick drink of it. It burned his lip but it was worth it. He sighed and fell back to land in the chair behind. He was relaxed now. He blew on the coffee and took another sip. It was a wonderful day and as the caffine hit him he wondered what new things would be up today.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inigo nodded, and made sure to memorize the name. There was a feeling he would need to remeber this as time went by. "Thank you Alicia.."

Before he could continue he felt someone tugging on his robes sleeve, and he looked down to see Mintra panting and out of breathe. He smiled at her and said "You know you can talk around me Mintra..." He said, half chiding half concerned. She didnt usually run up to him out of breathe and on the ground. Then he looked in the direction she had come.

His smile widened, but his eyes gained a very dangerous look to them. The boys must have been new, as they did not know the headmaster well enough to know his policy on bullying.. especially to those like Mintra.

Before he could do anything, he heard a yelp and sighed as Jace plowed into Alicia. He decided dumping his two remaining rocks on his head would do for now, though it was more meant as a reminder to pay more attention then anything else. Inigo liked Jace, despite all the trouble he caused.

It didnt really help though that he not only secretly encouraged the kid, but occasionally helped in his schemes.

"Hey Jace, be right back." He turned to Mintra and said "Itll be okay. Ill be back" Inigo then stood and began striding over to the bullies.

Suddenly he was in front of them, and it visibly startled them. But soon there was terror in their eyes as they saw his eyes. Several of them gulped as he took a step forward, and they all took several steps back.

"Learn one thing.. and learn it now. The next time I hear your bullying anyone...You wont want to learn what Ill do.."

In an instant they were running for their lives. He stood there a minute longer, his eyes flashing bloody murder, but most of the students who could see his face were openly laughing. Not only did they know the headmasters personality well enough, they knew his smiles well enough.

An instant later he was back to his usual self, his eyes dancing with mischief. He watched as James had his fight with the coffee machine. Watching him smack the coffee machine made Inigo almost regret having the tech club "upgrade it" so it would be catankerous with him.

He went back to the founatain and thumped Jace on the head this time, saying "While I understand how you act, you do need to pay better attention." As he sat down next to where Mintra had placed herself, next to where he had been sitting, he said "By the way, whats your scheme for this years Orientation festival?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia was about to step away when someone bumped into her fairly hard. "Ah!.....ouch...." she started to mumble after she hit the ground then she realized the guy was sitting on her and she blushed a deep red. "Awkwaaaaaard,"she thought as he got off of her.

Alicia grabs his hand and gets up with his help. "It's okay..." she said softly as she patted the wrinkles and dust out of her dress and coat. "huh?....No, I'm fine...." she said as she kneeled down and picked up all the papers. "At least there isn't wind this time..."she thought as she gathered them together.

She grabs the last page to find a large hole in it. "Ohhh that was a drawing of my mom..." she thought as she looked at it. She sighed then looked around she saw the guys skate board and grabbed it.

"Here," she said as he handed it to him. "Are.....you okay?" she asked.
    Sig and avy by me.

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sayori

"What to do, what to do, what to do..." Sayori moaned to herself, sitting beside her bag on the bench in the courtyard. "Meh, this isn't getting me anywhere, and class dosn't start for another...What? Forty minutes or so? What the heck am I suppose to do until then? Look at the clouds? Uhhh..." Sayori layed her head back and acually started looking at the clouds. "I wish the archery yard was open, then I could challenge one of the guys there and make him buy me a smoothie when he loses. Ah, a smoothie...That sounds so good right now..." Sayori lifted her head back up from the bench and sighed. "I could always just head to class anyway, meet the teacher, hope that other people are there besides me...Hm, that acually doesn't sound like a bad idea." Sayori stood up, grabed her bag, and started making her way to the school building.

Once inside the building, Sayori wondered through the halls looking for her class. She looked at the small signs on the doors and even peeked inside some of the windows. "It's got to be here somewhere..." She wishpered to herself. Sayori continued to walk down the halls until she came across the door of what was suppose to be her class. She peeked inside the window and saw a man at the front of the classroom and a girl sipping tea at one of the desks. "Okay, I think I'm here..." She thought. Sayori opened the door and stepped inside. "Is this Mr. Makuzen's science class?" She asked.

Mizu

Mizu was gazing out from her dorm window and into the courtyard like she normaly did. She looked at the trees, the flowers, and even the people, knowing that she could not join them. "Why me..? Why can't I go there too?" Mizu thought, placing her fingers on the window. Then her dog, Cookie, came up behind her and started licking her ankle. Mizu turned around and kneeled down to Cookie. "What is it?" She said in a really soft voice. Cookie jumped up on to the widow sill and started scratching at the window. "But we can't go." Mizu whispered as she turned around again. Cookie kept scratching at the window and looked back at Mizu. "I want to too, but I'm not suppose to leave the dorm." Cookie leaped off the window sill and started tugging on Mizu's sock, trying to get her to move over to the door. "You really want to go the courtyard that badly? Well...I guess a few minutes can't hurt..." Mizu walked over to her closet and pulled out a grey hooded sweatshirt. Then she put it on, making sure to pull the hood up. "Let's go Cookie." Mizu whispered as she smiled picked up the small dog, and walked out the door.

Mizu tried to hurry and get to the courtyard before anyone could tell who she was. Halfway to her destination, Mizu's throut started to hurt a bit. "I have to slow down and walk, before it starts to hurt more..." She thought. Mizu kept her head low and hid Cookie in her arms. "Just a little further..." Mizu kept going until she exited the dorms. Now she just had to walk to the courtyard which wasn't too far away.

A minute or two later Mizu came to the courtyard. She walked over and sat behind a tree, where nobody would really see her. "See Cookie? Were here." Mizu smiled as Cookie started to lick her face.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Kyo Akimaru Sophia Clayworth Takane Igami

Kyo walked through the hallways exiting out onto the courtyard it was busy just as normal. He looked around at the different people. "Well arn't there new faces around." He noticed jace bump into Alicia "Old ones to......" Kyo sat down under a tree pulled out a book and began to open it. "Another year at this wierd school with wierd students and teachers." Kyo smiled and began to read. After about ten minutes he got up and made his way to his summer class. He entered the science class walked pas a gilr that was standing in the doorway. "Excuses me, and yes it is Mr. Makuzen's class, good moring Mr. Makuzen. Oh, and hello Hiratsu, this is what, the third advanced class we had together?

"This will be my first year here, I'll have to get alot of friends and then show them the great Fencer I am! Sophia walked through the halls passing many people while saying hi. She finally made it to the room, opened the door and many people turned their heads. " Hi, I'm Sophia Clayworth and you can call me THE GOLDEN FENCING FRESHMAN! She stood smiling, after a couple of minutes she noticed that everyone had went back to what they were doing. "Excuses me little girl but this isn't a doll club or a flower club. Go see Hana maybe he can help you out." The others in the room started to laugh and the boy put his hand on Sophia turned her around and pushed her out the door. Sophia spun around the boy, he fell and the others laughed even harder. "I'll see Hana later, I hear he is nice. The boy hopped up and went to put on some gear. "Give this kid some gear I'm going to show her real fencing!" The boy said putting on his mask and grabbing a rapier. "Come on, she's just a kid." The others said Giving her gear. She put it on along with her mask and grabbed a small rapier. He ran at her, once he was six feet infront of her she had already one. She knocked the rapier out of his hand and poked him in the chest. "YAY I win!" she said. This will be one wierd year the older kids said.

Takane Igami walked out through the courtyard noticing two of his favirote students bumping into each other. "Alicia, Jace!" Takane Jumped in some bushes, drew a golf cart in the air and BAM! He hopped out the bushes in the golf cart driving towards them. As he drove by he grabbed both of them "I'll be borrowing them, If it's okay with you Mr. Inigo!" He picked up jace's mask as he drove by it. He looked back at the picture in Alicia's hand. "Jace did it, I bet!" He said driving down the hallways while looking behind him at the picture. "Jace, apologize." He said as he turned a corner. " Hurry up npw, art waits for no one." H started picking up speed almost to the room.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inigo stared with wide eyes as Takane Igami snagged up both Alicia and Jace, driving off with little regard for anyone who got in his path. Inigo merely shook his head, wondering once more at some of the staff he brought to the school.

"Mintra.. dont you agree that Mr. Igami is more insane then even I am?" He smiled at her as she looked at the fountain, then noticed the apperance of another silent student.

He let out a soft whistle, and suddenly Cookie came towards him at a run. Another whistle had him stopped in front of him, tail wagging as it panted at the run it had gotten.

"Hello Mizu.. good to see you come out and join us." He reached out and scratched Cookies ears for a moment, then gestured for her to join them.

"Im not sure if youve met her.. but this is Mintra. Shes another student here, and shes one of the quietest." Actually, she might be the most tight lipped student around here.. I wonder if she remembers she can speak to others around me.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

"Lorishana McDain"

I say as I finish writing my name on the board.

"That is my name. And when conversing with me, you should call me, Professor McDain. Not Ma'am. Never Miss, and please refrain from calling me by my first name, or whatever nicknames you may have already heard from the upperclass."

I stare at the new addition to the book club. I know they're scared and I know they wish they never joined the book club at all, and pretty soon the large number will dwindle down to a few. I even know that they've already started calling me by the nickname those adorable upperclassmen have given me. The Witch of Ice.

It hurts, but what else can I do? Those students don't realize that because of discipline, they are where they are. If they are losers, it's because they were not disciplined. If they are winners, they only have their disciplined selves to thank.

"So open your books to page 15, you're going to write a whole essay on why everything that was said in there is completely wrong, and that's due tomorrow."

Of course there's actually nothing wrong with the passage. Every year I do this, and every year no one seems to have the guts to prove me wrong. Let's see if there are any winners among this people already, or if I have to beat the winner attitude in them first.

You see, I'd rather be beaten to death than to have losers for students in my club.
    Last edited by janajee; 07-13-2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: i changed it from class to club. hahaha
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Mr. Makuzen, Hiratsu, Seitaru

"Hello, and yes I am Mr. Makuzen, welcome to my Science class. You may take a seat where ever you feel most comfortable, I will be starting our lesson soon."

Hiratsu took notice to Kyo. "How's it going? It's been a while now hasn't it?"

*Knock knock*

"Who's there?"

"It is Seitaru Tsugi, Mr. Makuzen."

"Eh? I don't get it. That was an odd knock knock joke this early in the morning."

"It's not a knock knock joke... I'm a student in your class."

"Oh... oh that's right! I'm sorry, I must be losing it today, or maybe it is just my odd sense of humour. It was an awfully strange day today. I met someone first thing in the morning and they ran off just after I asked them a question."

"... That was also me Mr. Makuzen."

"Oh that's right! Ready for Science class? I picked a beezer of a subject to start out with this week! I am rather sparked for this one! Will be studying Biology as our first line of study."

"Oh no... not Biology... I am so going to fail this subject."

"Oh nonsense! you know one's mind is like a nut, once cracked, it's edges are sharpened. It is like your mother always says, the more you work at something the wiser you become."

"r...right. I'll be taking my seat now, thanks Mr. Makuzen."

"Alright I guess I had better hand out the outline for this course and the text books to start off, then we can watch a bit of Bill Nye the Science guy to make for a rather simple lesson for the first day." He began handing out the text books with an outline slipped in the cover of each book. Once he handed out most of the text books, he put the extras off to the side, in case any new students were to make an appearance in his Science class this week. "Did everyone receive a text book? I'm not missing anyone am I?" He looked around the room and didn't seem to notice anyone that needed one, so he turned, and went over to the television and his laptop. He placed one hand on the television and the other hand on his laptop and used his spiritual energy to search the web, where he found a good Biology video by Bill Nye the Science guy. He uploaded it to the television screen with his spiritual energy and set it on 'play.' "Alright folks here is a worksheet to complete. It follows the movie so it shouldn't be to much of a challenge. If you guys need any assistance or would like me to slow down, or speed up the movie, just let me know and I'll be glad to do so. Also if the volume is to high or to low I can adjust that too if you desire it to be louder or quieter."
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 07-13-2009 at 02:28 AM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Insanity is my Game Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 02:11 AM
    Threads

FYI: This is Simon's first year here.

My taxi pulls up in front of the school. I'm sitting in the back seat looking out the window towards the school,
    “Are you sure this is the place?” I ask, “It looks so normal.” I think to myself
    “Yes sir this is the School of Dreams as the locals call it. That I'll be $20 even.”
    I hand over the money, exit the taxi and head for the school. I sees a few students along with myself walking towards the school, I turn to the closest one and ask,
    “Excuse me? Do you know where the main office is?”
    “Yup you just head right inside here and go left, you'll see the signs.”
    After searching around for a few minutes I see the office. I head to the door and raise my hand about to knock on the door,
    “Come in!”
    “I didn't even knock!” I think to myself as I open the door and step into the office taking a quick look around the small office,
    “Hello, my name is Simon and was told to come here?”
    “Ah yes Simon! One moment. Here we are... You are 19 correct?”
    “Yes.”
    “And this is your first year here?”
    “Yes.”
    “Excellent! If you would fill this out I'll find someone to show you around the school.”
    I take a seat and wonder what kind of person i'll meet first.
    Last edited by Psymon; 07-13-2009 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Saw a mistake
    "I put the laughter back in manslaughter." - Psymon

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mizu

Mizu heard a whistle from behind and then watched Cookie jump off her lap and run in that direction. "I've been noticed already...?" Mizu thought as she started to slowly turn her head to see where Cookie went. Her eyes lead her to none other than the Headmaster of the school, Mr. Inigio.

Mizu stood from the fountain and walked up to him. "Good morning Headmaster." She said in her extra soft voice. Mizu noticed the girl standing beside him.

"Im not sure if youve met her.. but this is Mintra. Shes another student here, and shes one of the quietest"
    "She looks about my age." Mizu keep saying in her mind, until it occured to introduce herself. "I-I'm Mizu Hiratoshi, nice t-to meet you..." Mizu mumbled, letting shyness get the best of her.

Sayori

Sayori walked to a desk near the back and sat down. She took out a spiral notebook with a pen as more kids were coming into the classroom and Mr. Makuzen was passing out the textbooks and worksheets. Once that was done Sayori listened to the directions and started to watch the video. "Why did I even sign up for these Pre-Year classes?" She wondered. "I could easily be at the mall or still sleeping instead...Sleep...I need some more of that...Even though it's so tempting to stay up all night playing video games or watching movies. I also wish I could have something to eat right about now..." Sayori continued half day-dreaming and half jotting down notes from the video, all on an empty stomach.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia was dumbfounded for a minute after being snagged off her feet into a golf cart, what snapped her out of her trance was when she heard Mr.Igami say something about Jace apologizing to her.

"No, it wasn't important." she said lying pratially to make herself feel better and to help Jace not feel guilty. She looked up at all the doors and people they were passing which made her realize who fast they were going. "Ummmmmm are you sure we should be going this fast Mr.Igami?"

Mr.Igami was probably the only person she was really comfortable with in the school, he was a teach, who passionate about art, and nice, still it took her almost the whole two and a half months she'd been there to get comfotable with him.
    Sig and avy by me.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mintra blushed a bit, she prefered not to talk even around mister inigo since she was worried she couold not talk around other people, when the art teacher stole away jace and the other girl she nodded at mister inigo when he asked her if the art teacher was more insane than her. she looked curious as he called cookie and cookies owner. she smiled at Mizu "i..like..your..pupie" mintra vocabulary was rather small and she spoke with pauses. But what do you expect from someone who never said anything but no and than had a wall collaps around her

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace felt really guilty when he found he had ripped the picture.
    "What a great way to first meet the lass. Rip her pictures. Smart move idiot." He thought to himself. He began to blush when he turned to look at her. She was pretty. He was going to say sorry when out of nowhere Igami appeared and dragged the pair off. Jace took his mask back off the teacher and looked down at it. No cracks. That was one good thing It could protect him.

Jace, apologize." He said as he turned a corner. " Hurry up npw, art waits for no one." H started picking up speed almost to the room.

Jace felt more guilty now. He lowered his eyes.

"No, it wasn't important." she said lying pratially to make herself feel better and to help Jace not feel guilty.

"No! I'm sorry, it was my fault." He bowed his head a little, "Please forgive me." He then picked his stakeboard back up. He picked about in the back of the golf cart as it sped along. It was going fast enough for what he wanted. Now just to find it. There it was! He picked up some rope and tied it to the back of the cart. Then tied one end to the stakeboard.
    "I'll make it up to you some how Alicia. I promise I will." He smiled and winked at her before planting his feet on the board and jumping of the back of the cart.
    The back wheels hit the ground first and he steadied his balance. He then grinned and slid his mask on. He was as outragous as his teacher and just as crazy. He laughed as the speeding cart dragged the board along with it. He was happy with this. It was fun.

------------------

James was relaxed now and he stretched his legs and leaded back on the seat. Taking a few more gulps of the coffee he was feeling in a mood now he had what he wanted. He wanted some fun now. No need to teach today. That meant he was free to do what he wanted. He quickly noticed Inigo and with a smile strolled over to him.
    He lended an arm on his shoulder and took another drink while glancing at the two around him. He smiled,
    "Not your normal crowd here Inigo." He joked, "You got anything for the day planned I'm feeling bored already."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information