AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banned cards

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heisman Maneuver, Dio! View Post
    Dark Hole should stay banned. It was somewhat of a noob move to automatically wipe out someones cards because they were winning or had an awesome combo.

CHANGE OF HEART should be off the list. It wasn't that big of an effect on the game, depending on what was on their field.
    change of heart SHOULD NEVER COME BACK! end of debate.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by MercenaryMERC View Post
    change of heart SHOULD NEVER COME BACK! end of debate.
    I agree that it is kind of cheap, but that's why they came up with Brain Control. That one isn't banned and it comes with a consequence so it evens things out.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But you got it back at the end of the turn. The worst thing that could happen was getting it sacrificed.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

But you got it back at the end of the turn. The worst thing that could happen was getting it sacrificed.
    Well that or else if your opponent only had that card then you can get it and attack their life points.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No offense but do you know how to play this game, it is not hard. Deck your opponet out, or get them to 0 LP.
    Change of heart is an insane boost to the 0 LP part. Learn the rules kid.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Well that or else if your opponent only had that card then you can get it and attack their life points.
    Run that by me one more time?

Quote Originally Posted by MercenaryMERC
    No offense but do you know how to play this game, it is not hard. Deck your opponet out, or get them to 0 LP.
    Change of heart is an insane boost to the 0 LP part. Learn the rules kid.
    I don't know. I'm not some pasty kid who lives in his mothers basement and goes to tournaments every other week in a minivan, but I have been a 9 year old kid before. It was all the rage.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Run that by me one more time?

I don't know. I'm not some pasty kid who lives in his mothers basement and goes to tournaments every other week in a minivan, but I have been a 9 year old kid before. It was all the rage.
    Change of heart in the game =
    1. Synchro summon madness.
    2. even faster games. ( games already go 1-4 turns on average. with change it would be 1-3 turns average. )
    3. Theme deck mirror matchs would become the fastest and even less skilled thing ever.
    4. Should I even go on? You can take facedowns, and then even flip and attack, and tribute, and synchro, and use thier effects.
    Understand? Think about a card be4 saying weather or not it should be unban. I am almost never wrong on this game. I go to regs now and then I even had my nats invite.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MercenaryMERC View Post
    Change of heart in the game =
    1. Synchro summon madness.
    2. even faster games. ( games already go 1-4 turns on average. with change it would be 1-3 turns average. )
    3. Theme deck mirror matchs would become the fastest and even less skilled thing ever.
    4. Should I even go on? You can take facedowns, and then even flip and attack, and tribute, and synchro, and use thier effects.
    Understand? Think about a card be4 saying weather or not it should be unban. I am almost never wrong on this game. I go to regs now and then I even had my nats invite.
    "but I have been a 9 year old kid before. It was all the rage". I think that's heads up that I don't remember that much. Good for you for having all that knowledge over some pieces of paper. I'm sure your mother is proud.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"but I have been a 9 year old kid before. It was all the rage". I think that's heads up that I don't remember that much. Good for you for having all that knowledge over some pieces of paper. I'm sure your mother is proud.
    Thats not all I know. Dont talk about stuff you know NOTHING about. It would be like me talking about Your mom, I know nothing of her but I think I will talk out of my butt anyways. Good job sir.
    I would normaly post a you fail sign but I am too lazy right now.

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

actualy i really like all of the ban cards .

my main deck used to be based on ,yata gi ra su.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then your main deck was godly and unfair. XD You won 150% of the time right?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information