AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: For Gimp users

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default For Gimp users

Okay I just got gimp today and I want to put up a sig I made but it keeps saying * Invalid File* anyone can help with this?

Oh, and I have vista....

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You must manually type the file extention at the end of the picture filename. For example, If you want to save it as a PNG, you must type in <name of picture>.png (or whatever you want to save it as) when it asks you to put a file name. If you do not, the picture will automaticaly be saved in the .xcf format which AF does not except.

Sorry if it sounds confusing.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

ohhhhhh, I get it. Thanks.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Closed Thread

Thread Information