AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Laying down my pencil...

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lately I've been depressed and didn't feel like lifting up my pencil anymore..I got bored one day and opened up paint to see if I could manage to draw an eye on it. Lines didn't seem to work for me, so spray paint was the only answer to getting something more realistic. I journeyed through paint and tried to match my visions with my mouse. Hopefully these drawings on paint will proove that you don't need anything expensive to create a masterpiece. Get to know the tools you have and they will tell you what true art is...

Oh..and for the people too lazy to open the link *Hopes he's allowed to put pictures up like this*

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...Wolf/Paint.jpg
    http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...olf/Paint2.jpg
    http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...aint3Blood.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FlashD; 07-11-2009 at 06:12 AM.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Senior Member iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2009 03:04 AM
    Threads

simply spectacular, the beauty of art=put your thoughts into it=))

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

Thanks everyone ^^. I shall continue my journey through paint and see what else I can make out of the underdog of the art community and post them here.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Closed Thread

Thread Information