AKO VS MAGNUS CH.1
(Note:This story takes place months after Project AKO 2 and right before AKO 3,but it will star Ako's love interest Kei in a few cameos in upcoming chapters. Enjoy.)
Later,the next day in Graviton City.

Ako as usual awoke a little late for school and ran off as fast as her legs could carry her,with her bubble headed friend C-ko in tow.
"Man,why am I always so damn late?"said Ako.
"I dunno,Ako!"said C-ko. "Maybe you got a lousy sleep cycle or something?"
"Maybe."said Ako. "Anyways,hang on,there's the school now!"
But before they could make it,they found their daily arch nemesis B-ko herself at the gate once again.

"Aw no,now what?"said Ako.
Bko,with an evil look in her eyes,whipped out a small remote and something sprang up from the ground she stood across from.
A medium but well armed rocket launcher containing three heat seeking missiles were aime directly at Ako.

"YIKE!"said Ako.
"What--what is it Ako?"said Cko.
"Just hang on!"said Ako. "This is gonna be a tight one!"
Bko activated the remote and all three missiles flew straight at the two girls.
"NOW!"said Ako.
The fiery redhead jumped high into the air,just as the missiles took off and flew straight up at her.
Whilst in the air,she pulled Cko under her right arm and then floated into the air,waiting for the right moment.
"Steady--steady--now!"she said.
Ako flew back downward and landed directly behind Bko and her missile launcher,just as the three missiles collided with the launcher and blew it to bits.

"KABOOM!"
The impact sent Bko flying across the sidewalk and caused her to land against a tree.
"UMMF!"went Bko as she landed head first against the bottom of the tree and was out cold.
Ako landed safely on her feet,Cko,briefcase and all.
"Whew!"said Ako.
"That was a close one."
"You said it tee-hee."said Cko.
"C'mon let's get to class before Miss Ayumi misses us."said Ako and then she ran off again in a cloud of dust.
A minute later,Bko awoke and shook her head wildly.
"GRRRR--DAMN THAT AKO!"she said. "FOILED AGAIN!
Well..i'd better get to class and then back to the old drawing board as they say."
Bko got her briefcase and then took off for the school as well.
While at that same moment,someone was watching the whole scene unfold upon a large video monitor..in a secret location.

"Heh-heh--"said a voice in the darkness. "..this..Bko is not only a ravashing beauty,but..appears to be also a genius in cybernetics and warfare devices of all sorts.
A pity she has such rotten luck witht this..red head schoolgirl. But no matter,once I set my plan into operation and add her to my cause...Graviton will be mine--MECHA AND ALL!
HAHAHA!"
Meanwhile,in the midst of Graviton,and atop one of the many skyscrapers.
Magnus stood atop a medium sized building,he glared at the city with an increasing hatred of what he saw.
Robots,robots,mecha and more robots were all over the city.
"Graviton city huh?"he thought."A city where mecha and people live..peacefully?
They..seem to be happy..but..can I really afford to pass this opportunity to at least save some form of humanity after seemingly failed what I sought out to do..to save humanity from the enslavement of..their own machines. Save from them...the cans?"
Magnus clenched both of his fists,spotted the nearest city section where there was robot activity and decided to go into action.
"YES!"he declared. "YES--I CAN DO THIS--FROM NOW ON--I'M MAGNUS MECHA FIGHTER AND I FIGHT FOR HUMANITY!"
Magnus leapt downwards and ran off into the city,he vowed to smash apart the first robot or related robot he laid eyes on.
And smash apart he did so,he saw another cleaning bot,he smashed it,he saw a mannequin robot,ripped it apart,he smashed up and wrecked several flying cars,he even destroyed a few toy stores containing robot toys.
Suddenly,he would find himself taking on another form of robotics he would deem a threat..CYBORGS!
And that's when things would start to get really crazy.
NEXT:MAGNUS TAKES ON THE VARIOUS LOCAL CYBERNETIC INHABITANTS OF GRAVITON AND CHAOS AND HILARITY ENSUES!
ALL THIS AND MORE NEXT CHAPTER!