AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What was your age when you picked your first alcoholic drink/cigarette?

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most of you are 12 - 15, very few of you older than that. Even so, I've seen some pretty appalling ages and claims of when people started or first tried drinking/smoking...

This is bad.

You kids, for one, should NOT be trying these things at such a young age, nor do you really need to be considering them right now. Further more, I think that the discussion of it in such a way is irresponsible, as it is more or less encouraging the young people of this forum to try things that they are not really old enough or ready for.

I realize that the age requirements are not the same internationally, but as most child users are American, I really question the appropriateness of this thread.

On top of that, I don't want to see any more conversations about people smoking illegal drugs. That's not what the question was even about, and we do not encourage the discussion of such things on this forum. I'm watching this thread, and I'll be reading it very carefully. If I don't like what I see, I will close it. That is all.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

17, I had my first beer, and also my first mixed drink. I smoked my first cigar when I was 23, and I generally only do that on special occasions. If I smoke too frequently, I start to want it. If it's only on my birthday or the 4th or something, there's no habit to form.

That, and cigars are freakin' expensive. Well, good ones, anyway.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    Most of you are 12 - 15, very few of you older than that. Even so, I've seen some pretty appalling ages and claims of when people started or first tried drinking/smoking...

This is bad.

You kids, for one, should NOT be trying these things at such a young age, nor do you really need to be considering them right now. Further more, I think that the discussion of it in such a way is irresponsible, as it is more or less encouraging the young people of this forum to try things that they are not really old enough or ready for.

I realize that the age requirements are not the same internationally, but as most child users are American, I really question the appropriateness of this thread.

On top of that, I don't want to see any more conversations about people smoking illegal drugs. That's not what the question was even about, and we do not encourage the discussion of such things on this forum. I'm watching this thread, and I'll be reading it very carefully. If I don't like what I see, I will close it. That is all.
    You're from America yet this shocks you? Even media makes it aware that kids are into drugs and alcohol. If anyone here on this forum has gone to a party, it is impossible to find a party where everyone isn't drunk or high.

On a sidenote: I'm sure we've made it apparent to not do drugs. At stupid as it sounds, I did not know drugs where bad when I tried them. Blame the schools for teaching me about incomprehensible concepts that were not as useful to me as drugs.

My last input on the subject.

ON TOPIC: I had my first cigarette and drink at the tender age of twelve.
    At the same time?

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_88 View Post
    How old were you when you started drinking or smoking?
    I never picked up a cigarette or drinked but i have curiosity in knowing from older people
    Never tried 'em, never will.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

I'm becoming insane benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2014 10:10 AM
    Threads

ON TOPIC: I had my first cigarette and drink at the tender age of twelve.
    At the same time?
    The cigarette was something me and some friends stole from my older sister. We were curious and found out it tasted like, pardon my language, ***. I didnt really start before I was thirteen, so I guess it gave the wrong impression.

My first beer was something I got from one of my older sis's friends while she had a party when she was supposed to 'babysit' me.

Edit: Respect to the ones who havent tried and those who keeps a distance. Takes both brains and courage (myself lack the brain) Thumbs up for you guys.
    Last edited by benjamin89; 07-11-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Member homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2009 11:52 AM
    Threads

my first drink was Bud light , i was about 5 or 6 when i took my first sip of it ,

now i dislike the taste of beer

and i never smoke

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by homie View Post
    Bud light
    Quote Originally Posted by homie View Post
    beer
    I laughed. Hard.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

I don't smoke, wouldn't do it, ever.
    But i've tried beer when i was 3, lol (dipped my chopstick in my gramps beer and licked it off?) but that doesn't mean i drink, as in at all habitually etc.
    When i go out with friends and stuff, we don't do the alcohol thing ever xD
    Coca Cola FTW?
    XD
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smoking - 13. I first drank wine at 8 I think. Doesn't matter. I only smoked a box of cigarettes, and didn't plan to smoke more. Didn't like the taste.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

The Lines of Parallel parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 02:34 AM
    Threads

Nope. I never drank or do something bad. It's bad for Cirno's Health. :P. Because alcohols and cigarretes are hot and i'm going to be melted. Because im a fairy~.

Cirno.

"this line parallels another line, which may or may not exist in a different world"

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I took my first sip of wine when I was 7.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

I haven't drank or smoked. Don't want to smoke, not even try. I might try some alchohol when i'm olderrr.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Winners don't use drugs.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Fighto daiyo! Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi has a reputation beyond repute Midori Chi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 02:21 AM
    Threads

When i was a kid i tried to taste a little bit of wine. And it was eww!. I can't express the feeling after i taste the wine. It's soo yucks. :[[. That's why i don't like it. Anyways sweeties every people needs to drink them for our stomach to let the dirty substances in our body go. ^__^

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 07:30 PM
    Threads

i had my first cig at 17 and my first sip of beer at proboly 10 or 12
    beer i can handle cigs i cant really smoke alot of thoese lol

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Acting like a prude makes me immature? Well, calling someone immature for acting like a prude is by far more immature. Why don't you go crawl back into your hole, eh McDoom?
    Actually, Capernicus, it wasn't the fact that you have never had a drink/smoke in your life that McDoom was calling you immature. It was the fact you said that you could (or maybe, would) end up hating some of the people that you liked in the thread because you found out that they had a drink or smoked (which, in hindsight, is rather immature). Bare in mind that the majority of responses so far have been "The first time I had alcohol/had a cigarette was when I was *insert age here*", not "The first time I had alcohol/had a cigarette was when I was *insert age here* and I have been doing it ever since." Most of the posts so far have been from people that experienced alcohol/cigarettes during a one time occurence and who haven't come into contact with those substances again. In fact, most people hated the experience; its not like we are getting together and advocating the use of alcohol and cigarettes.

So, I have already given the reason why McDoom was making fun of you. Whether it is true or not, that you would actually stop liking some of the people in this thread simply because they had A drink or had A cigarette (since most do not neccessarily still drink or smoke), since that is a guess that I made based on what you said, is what you need to clarify.

Although, that would be a good question: considering that I have never been arrested (was never suspended or even given detention in my 12 years of public school) or even received a ticket, have always made good grades (graduated 32 in a class of 400), that I am a college student (who still has good grades), and that I have been in the Air Force for over 2 years, did I suddenly become an irresponsible, immature person because I decided to drink ONCE, at a small party with my friends where we even decided not to drive that night because alcohol was involved (we were not legally drunk; it just as a precaution) and haven't done it since (and do not plan to do it again)? Am I any less mature now than I was before that party? The answer would be no.

The same goes for everyone else here. That one time use of alcohol or cigarettes does not make that person any less mature than a person who didn't (or still doesn't), even if they still do.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 07-12-2009 at 01:34 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Member Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora has a reputation beyond repute Japandora's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2009 06:30 PM
    Threads

The oldest memory I have of touching alcohol (I don't drink) was at 11 or 12, I got hammered drunk on red wine at a family gathering. I smoked cigarettes for a year starting when I moved to Japan in the summer of 2007, and I effectively quit about 3 weeks ago, not only for health reasons but for my boyfriend also.

"When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty." ~Gregory I

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well I've had sips of things from an early age but I didn't like it. The first time I did try something alcoholic and drank the whole thing was when I was 18 but that was like a wine cooler so that's not that bad. I've never actually smoked at all and I hope to keep it that way because I hear that its really hard to quit.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My 13th b-day.. Beer, and alot of it ><. Got drunk as hell =/

Senior Member Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2009 12:59 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Rikumi
    Smoking - 13. I first drank wine at 8 I think. Doesn't matter. I only smoked a box of cigarettes, and didn't plan to smoke more. Didn't like the taste.
    You found out you didn't like the taste of cigarettes after smoking the entire box?! That maked me laugh

Member Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy has a reputation beyond repute Flaaffy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2009 06:25 PM
    Threads

I actually had some white wine a few weeks ago... it tasted horrible >_< I'm 14 btw.

And I would never, EVER try smoking.
    平和 + 愛

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Cigs: Never, mother and grandmother are chimneys so I hate the things.

Alchohal: Casually from the ages of 17-20. As a 21 year old I forsee myself getting smashed often, at least for a few weeks untill it gets as boring as everything else.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Smoking? Well I would have said never, but... well... ok, a brief "test" on a "previously owned" and "awaiting disposal" butt. It wasnt on the street, dont be sick people. It was an ash tray in my house and I believe I might have been 11-12. Didnt see the big deal or "taste" really anything so that was the only time.

As for drinking, other then some sips of beer at an undisclosed age, it would have to be maybe 19 or 20 with just wine coolers. I didnt really "pick" them as the title implys, it was just there and decide to try it. The first drink I "picked" was a White Russian at the Magic Castle when I was 21.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had my first drink when I was eight. It was wine at a wedding. I now despise the taste of alcohol.

Never tried smoking.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

I'm 14 and i have never picked up a cigarette, but i have tried a sip of beer just to know what it tastes like when i was younger :/
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Closed Thread

Thread Information