AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What was your age when you picked your first alcoholic drink/cigarette?

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I was 17 when I got really drunk for the first time. I've only smoked one cig in my life. I was 18 and at a rave.
    Last edited by Brandandy; 07-10-2009 at 04:22 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I started smoking as a habit at the age of 18, when I was studying for my university examinations.

I can't remember when it was I first drank alchohol, mostly because I've never drank much and still don't, but it was pretty later in my life.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 07-11-2009 at 04:21 PM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

A friend first introduced me to smoking at 16 and I've been smoking since.

I've had the occasional alcoholic beverage but I'm not that much of a drinker. It's ridiculously easy for me to get the stuff though. Seriously, an uncle of mine came around last week and left 2 cases of some sort of beer named Migelo in my refrigerator.

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

13. Beer; it wasnt so much a choice, as it was the first thing offered to me, by my mother. She expected me to spit it out or make a nasty face but it was kinda refreshing on a hot summer night. It was down hill from there HAH.

Or it might have been when I was on a plane with my dad and he mixed cranberry juice with vodka - still one of my favs to this very day <3

As far as cigs go I didn't start smoking til my 18th birthday, menthols and rolls go hand in hand. I'm just kinda surprised I didnt start sooner, smokes and booze are lovely together.

BUT I smoked cloves and hookha years before cigs sooooooooo...

I don't know where I'm going with this.
    Last edited by Ramona Flowers; 07-10-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I started drinking at a really early age, around 3 or 4 from what my mom told me. I stopped til about 15 and now I have a few drinks here and there

Smoking I started at 19, luckily I'm not that weak minded that I'm addicted to the stuff. So now I've touched a cig in like 5 months

As for weed I do smoke that whenever I get a chance. I really don't see anything wrong with it. I mean its less deadly than smoking tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Pineapple Vendor View Post
    I'm thinking police crackdown on weed in an effort to improve the job market and acquire stuff through legitimate means. Handing money from consumer to dealer instead of from consumer to proper employee doesn't do a damn thing. When handing money to a cashier, tax is included. That money helps to regulate the economy. However, when people just buy weed off the corner, they are not paying tax. None of that money is going to the government and none of that money is helping to better the economy. By buying weed, you are helping to undermine the economy and screw the U.S. over even further than we already are. To make a long story short, it's illegal because the way it is sold can be considered a form of sabotage to the country. Then again, your mind is too caught up in the smoke to even come to that conclusion yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if you got arrested or scolded by family as that's what will eventually happen. Shame on you for asking such a question.
    OK, saying that what if weed was the legalize drug and tobacco was the illegal one, would the same effect be on tobacco? If so why not legalize both, I mean, people smoke cigs and the government gains a profit. Now say the amount of people that smokes cigs also smoked weed, wouldn't legalizing it make more of a profile towards the economy?

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I was 16 when I had first tried a cigarette and and it felt like I had a mini heart attack.

The first time I had drank alcohol and had gotten really drunk was at the age of 15, leading me to throw up in the backyard.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

I drank once on March 31, 2009. i remember the date quite well; it was very traumatic. I had a crapload of vodka. You can kind of guess where it all ended up.

Smoking tobacco, on the other hand, I do often. I can go for weeks without one (as someone said about themself before, I'm not weak-minded), but then something crazy happens that stresses me out and I feel like I should have one. Oh, and here's an interesting fact: usually when someone takes their first real drag off of a cigarette, they start coughing really bad. I didn't. Is that bad or something?

I haven't smoked marijuana since, like, early May. The interesting thing is that I don't miss it. =D

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm too young to do most of the stuff I've done, but isn't that what a teenager does: try a whole bunch of new, dangerous things?
    Last edited by Srk; 07-10-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy2116 View Post
    OK, saying that what if weed was the legalize drug and tobacco was the illegal one, would the same effect be on tobacco? If so why not legalize both, I mean, people smoke cigs and the government gains a profit. Now say the amount of people that smokes cigs also smoked weed, wouldn't legalizing it make more of a profile towards the economy?
    To respond to the bold text, I'm sure you're aware of the fact that weed not only causes mild hallucinations but also impairs balance and coordination, delays reaction time, makes it dangerous for an individual to operate heavy machinery, and impairs judgment. Nice job pushing the yearly automobile-related death count to an all-time high. Who's shoulders will all of this come crashing down on? The government's shoulders.

As much as cigarettes cause cancer, while there is no cure currently, surgeries can be performed to cut out infected areas, thus giving individuals another chance at life.

I mean, think about it. If a crane operator finished a spliff during his lunch break and returned to work to operate the crane, his lack of coordination would most likely kill another worker before he even realizes it. He would then probably go into a panic attack, definitely lose his job and slow the process of building construction since the crew is short one crane operator as a result.

Prices would be jacked up higher than the price of cigarettes due to THC content, the mild hallucinatory effect and the greater amount of negative effects from smoking the stuff. Because of that, the crime rate would skyrocket due to robberies since many wouldn't be able to afford weed at high prices due to SSI, SSD and welfare checks unless they accumulated it when they could be improving their lives with that money.

Often, I've asked myself why police make so many drug busts. I've come to the conclusion that perhaps they really are trying to guide teens down the right path, the path to longer life, better health and much better education. Weed can't do that for you. It doesn't make you smarter.

=========================

To answer your question now, once again, look at the market. The price of cigarettes are pretty high up there. With the higher quantity of negative effects and increased addiction, weed would be much more expensive. People have to feed themselves and tend to paying the rent, paying utility and electric, etc. Next, factor children in. Do you want children breathing that crap in? I certainly wouldn't want my child being around a group of stoners. Legalizing it would make it harder to obtain since the country/big business would determine how much can be sold and for what price. A security tag would have to be placed onto each bag to make sure it's not illegal. In addition, people would still be dealing off the corner, thus defeating the purpose of legalizing it.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-10-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Junior Member Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2009 01:39 PM
    Threads

I started smoking at the age of 11 and started drinking at the age 13 or 14 and then i stopped drinking and smoking at the age of 15
    Last edited by Utauh; 07-10-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Might I recommend not talking about smoking weed on the internet? It's not generally the safest thing to do, at least in America.

I have never smoked. No need to try. I've seen what it's done to my mother, and I don't need to find out for myself.

I've drank a little before. I had champagne on New Years and vodka once. I think it's a little overrated though. I was never too fond of it. Beer was just awful though.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

I stole drinks from my dad at a restaurant when I was 2. I got drunk, from what I was told.

My older cousin got me to steal cigarettes when I was 3.

Not mentioning anything recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Srk
    Oh, and here's an interesting fact: usually when someone takes their first real drag off of a cigarette, they start coughing really bad. I didn't. Is that bad or something?
    Neither did I. It's probably due to the fact that I've been around second hand smoke so much, my first real hit off a cigarette never had an effect on me.
    Last edited by Mmmmmmmmmm; 07-10-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

I havent...yet.
    I think I wont...I dont drink I dont smoke (:

.sugar and spice. iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

drink... Last Christmas, just took a few sips of red wine with my family... and, well, to me Coca-Cola is better xD
    cigarette... this March. just for the fun of it. blah~ I only smoked that one time, though. :| just because the thought of being addicted to something other than orange juice(/anime/chocolate/air/food :P) kinda scares me xP -_-

Volitional Error Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

I had my first sip of red wine at the age of seven and I hated it. But recently I've gone from disliking it to appreciating it.

As for cigarettes, I never had one in my life. I guess I don't like the idea of smoking.

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I'm actually kinda shocked at the responses this thread has got. I wonder if it's because of the difference in culture between the UK and the US.

Either way, I can't remember when I first started drinking or when I first smoked but I'm going to estimate about 7 for the former and 12 for the latter. I assumed most people would be about the same, but how wrong I was. I now drink because I like it, both the feeling and the taste, and I recently quit smoking entirely because I think always smelling of smoke is unpleasant for everyone.
    "Done because we are too meny."

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

At a guess, my first fag was around the age of 13 or 14. Maybe 15.

My first taste of alcohol was when I was around 1 or so.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

I think cigarettes are the nastiest thing on the earth so I never bothered to try one as for alcoholic drinks I had my first beer when I was 13
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

The first time I had alcohol of any sort was when I was 13, when I had some ribs that had (A LOT) of wine in the sauce. They were EXTREMELY delicious, but I became drunk a little bit (I was not aware of what the sauce was made of). I remember the age because I was watching Super Bowl XXXVIII at the time (you know, the one where Janet Jackson's boob was exposed) on a big screen HD television.

The first time I actually drank alcohol (and knew that I was) was at party with my friends a few months ago when I was in school. Basically, I decided to do something I wasn't supposed to do because my parents were 900 miles away (funny thing: due to my body weight, it actually takes quite a few drinks before I feel anything at all, not that I would actually want to push that limit to figure out how much it actually takes).
    Not that it matters much, since, in the Commonwealth of Virginia, underage individuals can drink as long as they do so in their house and they both have the permission of their parent(s) and their parents are present (no underage drinking in bars, for example).
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 07-10-2009 at 02:28 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

I first drank at age 12. I never got hooked on it though. I like being sober, I feel in control.

Kaoru and Kenshin Forever

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I remember drinking ever since I gained consciousness. If I'm 99 now, that would be 93 years ago.
    One year later, my parents handed me a lit cigarette. I knew exactly what to do with it, too.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I should never have stepped foot in this thread, and I'm going to stop reading the replies now so that I don't hate people who I quite enjoy.

I don't drink or smoke. They are bad for your body, can be addictive, and tend to do destructive things to people's lives. I don't think anyone should be drinking or smoking in excess, which to me means more than very occasionally (I'm talking like every other week or so).

But to answer the question...never had a cigarette, and had a very small sip of wine at a wedding when I was 18/19. Stupid waitress was supposed to give me cider. <.<

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I've never drank because I heard that alcohol makes your brain small.
    I took up smoking Prime Times for a week and a half after my 18th birthday. It took me that long to almost finish the box. But then I felt sick so I gave it up.

I smoked weed when I was 17 through a little before my 18th birthday. But I wanted to get a good job and grades. So I gave that up. BTW, smoking is worse than weed. The only bad thing is finding it in a pee test.
    Last edited by aishiteru333; 07-10-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Member Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:36 PM
    Threads

>.> ....12....

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Pineapple Vendor View Post
    To respond to the bold text, I'm sure you're aware of the fact that weed not only causes mild hallucinations but also impairs balance and coordination, delays reaction time, makes it dangerous for an individual to operate heavy machinery, and impairs judgment. Nice job pushing the yearly automobile-related death count to an all-time high. Who's shoulders will all of this come crashing down on? The government's shoulders.

As much as cigarettes cause cancer, while there is no cure currently, surgeries can be performed to cut out infected areas, thus giving individuals another chance at life.

I mean, think about it. If a crane operator finished a spliff during his lunch break and returned to work to operate the crane, his lack of coordination would most likely kill another worker before he even realizes it. He would then probably go into a panic attack, definitely lose his job and slow the process of building construction since the crew is short one crane operator as a result......
    But if it was legal it would be regulated like alcohol. You couldn't smoke it in public places, at work, in schools etc. Alcohol is legal even though it is far more damaging to your health and the health of others. All the points you made could be made for alcohol. People can easily spend over 50 a night on alcohol. Alcohol can easily cost far more than weed and is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    They are bad for your body
    Actually red wine is good for you. Assuming you don't drink in excess. But nothing is healthy in excess. Beer is also healthy in small doses. I'm talking VERY small.

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    But to answer the question...never had a cigarette, and had a very small sip of wine at a wedding when I was 18/19. Stupid waitress was supposed to give me cider. <.<
    But cider is alcohol...

As for my answer. I think I was 14 when I first drank. 15 when I first smoked weed and 16 when I first smoked a cigarette. I no longer smoke unless someone is passing something around and never drink to get drunk. I still drink a lot but its because I love the taste. Beer and wine are two of my favorite beverages.
    Last edited by miniPhil; 07-10-2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: The quote was far too long 0.o
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Now I see why Capernicus and many members are so immature by nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    Actually red wine is good for you. Assuming you don't drink in excess. But nothing is healthy in excess. Beer is also healthy in small doses. I'm talking VERY small.
    How VERY small could you mean? It takes at least a whole bottle for it to do it's kidney-washing effect. If you mean to tell me you drink beer like whiskey, you're way off the track.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Closed Thread

Thread Information