AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rasenshuriken vs. Chidori

Junior Member GentlemanMada-Kun is on a distinguished road GentlemanMada-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2009 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Rasenshuriken vs. Chidori

Sasuke hasn't seen it yet......

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

He hasn't seen it, but it's the same basic concept.

Naruto still needs a way to counter Sasuke's Sharingan beyond relying on the Kyuubi to attack him seperately via chakra-made limbs.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

The Rasenshuriken is just a largely advanced (and highly dangerous for Naruto) version of the Rasengan. As you see in the manga or the shippuden, Sasuke has also been improving his Chidori.

Naruto hasn't seen Sasuke's new moves.

And Sasuke hasn't seen Naruto's.

Naruto shouldn't be using the Rasenshuriken because of the damage it does to his arm. Unfortunately, Sasuke doesn't seem to have that kind of restriction on his Chidori. However...

We can obviously tell that Naruto is getting better without having to rely on Kyuubi. And if you keep up with the Manga, you will have plenty of examples of this.

But, we really won't know who is better until they actually meet and fight.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

I dunno. At the most current 'shippuden' episodes, as Sasuke's gathering his group, I'd be hard pressed to say Naruto can stand toe to toe in terms of individual prowess, especially given the level of control Sasuke seems to have over his chakra and cursed seal. That being said, I sincerely doubt they'd fight each other full out, and Sasuke seems a lot calmer than he was before he left Konoha (meaning: less likely to go all out if he doesn't have to).

Bad Memory

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jubpawz View Post
    The Rasenshuriken is just a largely advanced (and highly dangerous for Naruto) version of the Rasengan.
    Well according to the manga naruto has perfected the Rasenshuriken and it doesn't cause him damage anymore, so its regarded as one of the strongest techniques if not the strongest one, Rasengan was an A class move on its own, its probably an S class move or something now.

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 09:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sasuke can`t beat and kill Naruto, because Naruto is the main character. If that were to happen, they`d have to change the title from Naruto to Sasuke.

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 08:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Sasuke can`t beat and kill Naruto, because Naruto is the main character. If that were to happen, they`d have to change the title from Naruto to Sasuke.
    And who would want that?

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 08:54 PM
    Threads

Angry

Chidori's kinda getting old. To me the less people who can use it the better. Nobody wants their moves being used and perfected by others. So I would go with Rasenshuriken because everyone else would be too scared to use it since it could ruin thir arms.... everyone that is except Naruto. So I would have to say that Rasenshuriken is the better and more powerful move.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

RasenShuriken. Because it's original and even 4th Hokage couldn't do that, when Sasuke just coped Kakashi's Chidori. And by the way in Naruto vs Pain, it rocked!
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Rasenshuriken would win hands down if and only if Naruto found a way to counter the Chidori and not get caught in the Sharingan. He does have more disadvantages than Sasuke, but seeing as how he almost died last time they fought, I'm pretty sure he won't make the same mistakes again.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Rasenshuriken is far above Chidori.
    In the final fight preskip (And a little before that) naruto was showing how Rasengan was close to if not equal to the power of a chidori.
    Add in the more powerful Rasengan variants then make it super destructive and you have Rasenshuriken which well and truly beats chidori.
    also

Sage mode makes the Rasenshuriken even more powerful and clearly beats all of the chidoris in Sasukes arsenal whilst helping address the sharingan problem

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Return of Ryushin View Post
    Well according to the manga naruto has perfected the Rasenshuriken and it doesn't cause him damage anymore, so its regarded as one of the strongest techniques if not the strongest one, Rasengan was an A class move on its own, its probably an S class move or something now.
    That's why I said he has been improving and if you read the manga you would have many examples of this. (Because for the life of me I cannot find where to put something as a spoiler...I am new...So help would be appriciated. Lol.)

And yeah. RasenShuriken is cool, but I can't say which is better until they meet and fight.

Something tells me they will be equal again like in the Valley of End...
    Last edited by jubpawz; 08-05-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Junior Member Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 10:31 PM
    Threads

i gota say dat Naruto's Rasenshuriken wud win. Itz Wind Natured, wich wud ttly tear up ne Lightning Jutsu put in front of him (ex: Chidori). da main prblm Naruto haz facing Sasuke iz da Sharingan. itz prty close 2 me: Naruto now haz Sage Mode & Sasuke now haz Mangekyo Sharingan. statistically, id say itz a tie, but personally, Rasenshuriken ftw!!!!

Junior Member PalmTopTiger has a spectacular aura about PalmTopTiger has a spectacular aura about PalmTopTiger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 08:05 AM
    Threads

sasuke has a new technique to i think it is called kirin....but anyways when naruto perfected the sage mode in the manga he can throw the rasenshuriken without the damage in his arm....

Closed Thread

Thread Information