AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: looking for a series that fits my mood...

Junior Member dream_of_innocence is on a distinguished road dream_of_innocence's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2009 02:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default looking for a series that fits my mood...

hey, im looking for an anime series that sort of fits my mood.. something about a girl thats not so strong.. and a "hero" that loves her and stuff... nothing erotic.. and nothing with a bad ending..
    you know, something where the girl is comforted by the boy, he should protect her and hug her and stuff, but nevertheless, she shouldn't be stupid and girly and stuff.. you know?
    for example, i didnt like ouran high school host club, because the boy is rather helpless compared to the girl who is rather strong and independant.. its the same with elfenlied, where the girl is really strong and the boy rather clumsy,.

oh, and another request, although i doubt there is anything like what im looking for, is there a series where the girl is sort of depressive and emo and really sad... and like alone... and theres a boy whos actually really cool and has a lt of friends who falls in love with her and sort of pulls her along and loves her even though she is so suicidal?

i know, there probably isnt anything like this, but i need like a really good lovestory to comfort me

thanks a lot

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ummm....

Spice and Wolf. Its kinda like that. But not exactly.

There is also Shuffle but the problem with Shuffle is that its a harem. I'll ask other people I know if they are familiar with any animes that you are referring to.

Junior Member Jinatious has a spectacular aura about Jinatious has a spectacular aura about Jinatious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 07:43 PM
    Threads

Hm, well. This is a tough one. . I have an movie that may. . just may, fit your mood. . But you said no bad endings so, I guess it may not be the one you are looking for. .

5 CM per second.

Another anime that might match it is Midori Days[possibly].

Is the bee's knees ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

Not sure what would match either of those exactly. Air fits your 2nd description in some ways. Great series!

Kind of... Honestly, got nothing that's anywhere close to an exact match.
    Last edited by ZenErik; 12-09-2009 at 09:05 PM.
    Arm The Citizen
    Deserving Teeth

Wolley makes me things.

Junior Member searo has a spectacular aura about searo has a spectacular aura about searo has a spectacular aura about searo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 04:07 PM
    Threads

For your first description, you could try any of the KeyxKyoani works (Clannad, Kanon 2006, AirTV). All three feature girls with sick girls who aren't very strong at all, but meet guys who try to protect them. However, the only downside is that most of them really don't have a "happy ending".

For the second one, while it doesn't fit it perfectly, you could try Kimi ni Todoke. A girl who is made fun of and bullied (because she looks like the girl from The Ring) is attracted a popular boy. In truth, she's actually a really shy girl and a nice person, but nobody understands except the boy. This popular boy is the ONLY person who's nice to her at all, and he begins to return her feelings.
    Last edited by searo; 12-08-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Junior Member Jinatious has a spectacular aura about Jinatious has a spectacular aura about Jinatious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 07:43 PM
    Threads

This is a bit off topic, but I just finished watching Kanon 2006 version. . I dunno how the first Kanon went, but this one was extremely awesome. It is not what I thought it would be at all, so I recommend you try it out. It may match your first suggestion just about perfectly.

Is the bee's knees ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jinatious View Post
    This is a bit off topic, but I just finished watching Kanon 2006 version. . I dunno how the first Kanon went, but this one was extremely awesome. It is not what I thought it would be at all, so I recommend you try it out. It may match your first suggestion just about perfectly.
    It does not, at all. Because of this: "she shouldn't be stupid and girly and stuff.."

I LOVEEEE Kanon (Clannad and Air too), but it's hard to find ANY close matches for the 2 descriptions we were given.
    Arm The Citizen
    Deserving Teeth

Wolley makes me things.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

Wow, you basically described a manga I'm writing. That's so weird. Although I'm not sure if there is a series with everything you've described. I'll keep looking and get back to you.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shugo Chara???
    Or umm maybe Nana??
    Or Skip Beat

Closed Thread

Thread Information